PDA

View Full Version : Dealings of the past

Ambrose Braeden
Jun 9th, 2006, 11:24:21 AM
"Requesting landing permission sir"

Ambrose arose from his seat in the lounge of his yacht, The Lucky Despot. Walking to the cockpit of the large ship he leaned in the door way, checking on the two men sitting behind the controls of the ship, looking at each other every now and then only to discuss certain matters. The man on the left flipped a switch and looked back at the Captain of the ship.

"We have permission to land sir. We will be on the ground shortly."

"Excellent."

Ambrose turned and walked back to where the rampt was located. A loud hiss could be heard from outside as the repulsors kicked on and eased the ship down. The Vampire punched a few numbers on a datapad in front of him and the ramp began to decend. He waited a few seconds before emerging from the large vessel. He turned back on last time to face the two pilots.

"If she tries to contact you, inform me immediatly."

As the being walked down the ramp he could hear the man give a responce.

"Yes sir."

He walked to the cantina 'The Rocky Tavern' he could see the patrons that filled the bar were making fools of themselves already. This place was not known for its class by any means. As he stepped closer, the transparasteel doors that led into the tavern slid open with a woosh, a few people stopped what they were doing to watch the cloaked figure enter into the bar. As he walked, Ambrose motioned to the barkeep and then headed over to a dark corner. The bartender that resided behind three feet of mohogony leaned down next to an R-2 unit and the droid made its way over to the dark man's table. Ambrose made his request and within a few minutes he had his drink on the table. He tossed the credits on the table and sat back in the shadows, watching all of the patrons around him, observing his surroundings. He thought to himself, 'She will show, it means too much for her not to show.'

Eldorack
Jun 10th, 2006, 03:00:30 PM
The hawk touched down, and Eldorack looked over at his furry companion that always resided in the pasenger seat. The two were inseperable. The mercinary rose from his seat and adorned himself with an asortment of weapons. Amongst these items was a backpack, but the pack was not important. It was the item inside of the pack that held the very important item. Inside of the pack lay a small piece of a tree, like it had been cut off the side of the trunk. The small animal known as ysalamiri had its fangs inserted into the log, as to hold on for dear life. It wasnt the little animal that made the creature so important, but what it did. The ysalamiri had an effect that any force users around them were unable to tap into their power. This mysterious creatures were from the planet Myrkr, his homeworld.

After everything was in order, the Assasin and his compaion proceeded to walk down the ramp that led outside. He walked to the dockmaster and handed him a data pad with a large amount of credits on it.

"My ship is the top priority. And if anything suspicous should happen, you be sure and tell me."

With a nod the man went to tell his employees. Eldorack walked to the door to the bar, and the durastell doors slid open, and the dank familiar smell hit him. He had not been in a tavern in quite some time. Eldorack walked over to the bar, nodded to the bartender, a close friend of his, and the man pointed to a dark corner in the bar. The Slicer looked in that direction but could not make out the figure that lurked in the shadows, but knew who it was. Eldorack nodded once more, tossing a few credits on the bar and walked over to the table. Pulling up a chair, he placed a view screen in front of the being that sat across from him. Dog laid down at his masters side, keeping an eye open for anything.

"I have located and identified the target for you, it is one Chrva Kibak. A historian located on the planet Nal Hutta. He has a deal with a Togorian named Arcona. Arcona gave the order due to a deal he and Ailla's father had. It went bad and to send a message he killed her while you rested. But this was after the shrine was overrun."

Ambrose Braeden
Jun 11th, 2006, 03:10:21 PM
"I have located and identified the target for you, it is one Chrva Kibak. A historian located on the planet Nal Hutta. He has a deal with a Togorian named Arcona. Arcona gave the order due to a deal he and Ailla's father had. It went bad and to send a message he killed her while you rested. But this was after the shrine was overrun."

Ambrose listened closely to the mercinary as he told the old vampire of the findings that he had sent him for. Looking down at the view screen that had been tossed in front of him, he held the object up off the table with one hand, studying the image intently that was projected on the screen. The man was not someone that you could pick out of a crowd, so the man knew his advantages upon the small planet.

Ambrose set the devise back upon the large oaken table, grabbing his goblet he took another quick drink and again set the drink down in its resting place. He looked Eldorack in the eye. This was a man he had trusted, they have had many dealings with each other. But still, you always had to be on your guard.

"You have done well Eldorack. I know that you would not cross me. Your not that stupid. And that payment that we agreed upon."

The Vampire tossed a data pad across the table, where it came to rest in front of the human that sat across from him. Ambrose rose from his chair, picked up the viewscreen and proceeded to walk out of the bar. The transparasteel doors opened to reveal the night air. He took a few steps and the doors closed, closing the threashold between him and the patrons that resided inside of the bar. His cloak rustled around his feet as he walked over to his yacht, The Wraith. Walking up the docking ramp, and puched a code on the datapad and with a hiss the ramp closed. Ambrose pressed a button that the repulsor lifts came to life with a humming sound. The large vessel lifted of the ground. Within moments he was reaching for altitude and on his way to Nal Hutta.

Eldorack
Jun 12th, 2006, 10:42:20 AM
Eldorack watched as the man rose from his chair. The Assassin watched as Ambrose vanished into the night air, his cloak draped around him. Eldorack picked up the data pad that had his payment and slid it into his jacket pocket. He then took one long swig of his drink to finish it out and set the mug back on the table where it had previously rested. Looking down at Dog, the two looked at each other for a moment.

"Wanna leave?"

At that, Dog stood on all fours, wagging his tail. Eldorack knew that gesture all too well. Standing and tossing a few credits on the table as to pay for the time he had spent in the dank tavern, he walked outside, Dog at his side the whole time. After emerging into the night, he walked over to the dock master, handed him a few credits, and the man placed a piece of paper in his pocket. Eldroack would look at the contents of the parchment later. He nodded to the man and the man returned the gesture. Making his way over to his ship Eldroack climbed aboard. Sitting down in the pilots seat with his closest companion right across from him, he pressed a few buttons on the controls in front of him and with a loud hiss the loading ramp closed and the repulsors kicked on. The ship began to hover above the ground for a few seconds. It was not long before Eldorack was clawing for altitude. Once in space, the Mercinary took out the piece of paper and was astounded at the names on the paper. Most of the names that were written down had no meaning to the man. But one name in particular caught Eldorack's eye. The name was Nala. Eldorack had not heard that name spoken in a long time. Maybe he would find out the meaning of this.

Ambrose Braeden
Jun 12th, 2006, 02:25:57 PM
The planet was visible now to the crew of the Wraith. It wasnt as buisy as usual, there were the occasoinal ships landing and taking off but the starport was not as packed as it usually is. Ambrose strolled to the back of the ship in the dining area, and took a seat in one of the lavish leather chairs that adorned the large vessel. He could hear the captain recieving permision to land. After they finaly set down the pilot strolled to where the Vampire was residing.

"We are here my'lord."

"Very good. I want you to go search the local pubs for the target. After sunset I will send two seeker droids if you have not located the target."

With that the man nodded to the sith, and proceded to walk out of the ship. Ambrose went to his resting chambers and laid down to rest before nightfall.

A Few hours later.

Ambrose awoke, a few clicks atop the coffin and lights flickerd upon the control board. The lid lifted upon the air shocks that held it, and the vampire arose. Standing, he adorned himself with his nightblack cloak. The only weapon he carried was his double bladed lightsaber, it hung loosely upon the clip that was fastened to his belt. Walking out of the large vessel, Ambrose had not heard a word from the pilot of his ship. With a motion of his hand, two circular droids that hoverd above the ground approached him. Ambrose pressed a few buttons upon the two seeker droids and away they went.

After a few moments of searching, they had found the person they were searching for. Flying back, the two droids found their way back to the ship. Ambrose stood outside of the loading ramp. Walking away from the ship, he navigated his way to the tavern named The Windy Inn. Ambrose entered the large cantina, staying hidden within the folds of the shadows. He could now see the mark that he had been searching for. Ambrose looked once more to the viewscreen that Eldorack had given him, and confirmed the identity of the man. Ambrose sat down at a table and stayed calm. The Vampire would wait until he was ready, until the oportune moment would arive.

Ambrose Braeden
Jun 13th, 2006, 04:29:02 PM
The night proceeded as usual. Finally the time came when the barkeep was closing up for the night. Ambrose casually rose to his feet, and walked outside. He made his way across the street, melting his body into the shadows. It was not long before Chrva Kibak stumbled out of the small tavern. A few friends accompanied him as they proceded to walk down the road to a dank hotel. At first look, it seemed as if it was abandoned, but the lights in some of the rooms were lit, so that gave some indication that it was occupied. The three men walked in the front door and made thier way to their room.

The Vampire waited a few moments before entering the run down hotel. He walked up to the counter and removed his hood that adorned his head. With a deep and commanding voice the Sith spoke to the man.

"Three men just walked in here. Tell me what room their in."

The man looked at Ambrose but was not understanding that the vampire was not joking. Ambrose reached across the table and gripped the man around the throat. The vampire could feel the blood coarsing through his veins as he held onto him.

"Im going to give you a second chance to answer me. Then you die."

The man pointed up the adjacent stairs. Ambrose let go of the mans neck and the man grabbed a key from underneath the counter. The number on it said B4. Ambrose picked up the key and a slight smile crepts its way onto the vampire's face. He lifted his eyes to look at the man.

In the blink of an eye, Ambrose moved with his inate ablity to move extremly fast and grabbed the man by the head and shoulder. Before sinking his teeth into the mans jugular vien he wispered into his ear.

"Thats better."

He could feel the life ebbing away from the human as he drank the blood out of the mans veins. Ambrose knew that he had to stop before the man was dead.

Ailla
Jun 13th, 2006, 08:52:31 PM
"Cold, I'm so cold." Ailla's frail and broken voice whispered.
She had been hanging in the dark room for what seemed like forever. Her lank white blond hair hung around her slender face, and all vestiges of her background was stripped away. Looking at the slender woman now would not tell of her rich background, it would not tell of her gentle up bringing. Ailla had been misused by the men who had taken her. Her thin arms ached from being suspended over her head. Her muscles had cramped until she thought she would die from the pain, and then mercifully they had lost all feeling.

A soft sob broke from the cracked lips, making the blood form in tiny beads but adding no moisture.

"Ambrose.... Please." Her plea every day since her capture still went unheard and she knew he must think her dead. There was no other explanation. If he thought her alive he would have found her, he would have made the cruelty stop. Her broken mind wandered back to the day she had been taken. It had been such a beautiful night, the wind blowing her hair back from her chiseled features. Her smile as radiant as the moon. She was waiting for her love, her Ambrose to come. Leaning back against the building, her eyes slipping closed as she waited. She had not heard the men approach but her eyes had snapped open at the last moment and she had seen the cruel faces that still tormented her, as the blow had fallen, and then she remembered no more. Not until she had awoken, her hands bound. She had awoken and then there fun had began.

"I wish they would have killed me my love." She spoke out loud, talking to the man who stood before her, seeing the face of Ambrose. "You would not want me after this, let them kill me." Her voice faded away as the hands reached out for her and the pain began again.....

Ambrose Braeden
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:13:22 PM
The lifeless body slumped to the floor with a sickeing thud. Blood dripped from Ambrose's lips as he stood over the corpse that use to be the bell hop of this run down hotel. Slipping the key one of the pockets in his tunic.Ambrose started the walk up the stars to where the two men had fled. The stench they left behind was horrid, a normal human could have followed thier smell. Reaching the top of the stairs the vampire stopped in his tracks. Ambrose felt a disturbance in the force. It wasnt much, but just enough to get his attention.

Ambrose walked down the hall, the nightblack robes rustling around his feet as he came to stop in front of the door that led into the room where the men were staying. The sign on the door said B4. The ripple in the force grew stronger as he moved closer towards the door. Removing his cloak, he threw it to the floor.

With all of his strength, the sith thrust his right hand into the door, shattering it to pieces. The three men that he had seen earlier immediately stopped what they were doing. Their heads turned to face the door. All three men leaped to their feet and rushed Ambrose. The Vampire concentrated onto the force, and with a thrust of his hand, the man on his left was sent flying across the room. With a flick of his wrist, the double bladed lightsaber leaped off of the clip that held it fastly to his belt. Once again feeling the familiar cold metal against his palm, he knew that he had total control. Ambrose activated only one side of the lightsaber. The smell of burnt ozone was all to familiar to the sith.

Ambrose knelt down on one knee and held the lightsaber out in a horizontal position, the drunken human never knew what hit him. The man fell to the ground, the two halves of his body separated, the wounds carterized from the heat of the green blade. Ambrose stood to his feet and deactivated the lightsaber.

The last man that was either alive or conscience stood frozen in front of Ambrose. The Vampire walked quickly to the drunked man and griped his throat.

"Your the one who killed a woman named Ailla. Now your going to die a very painfull death."

The man's eye's widened with a horror as he tried to release the grip around his neck. With his free hand he pointed to a door. Ambrose dropped the man, but to make sure he wasnt bluffing Ambrose grabbed his leg, and with a quick twist and a snap, the man yelled out in pain. Ambrose made his way over to the door. With a twist of a nob, Ambrose opened the door to the suprised that he should have forseen.

Ailla
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:34:34 PM
Her soft sobs filled the room, her eyes squeezed shut in hopes of blocking the pain. Ailla's body was to dehydrated to produce the tears that should have come with her pitiful cries. Night after night it was the same, the men came to hurt her body and sole. They left her on waves of heartless laughter and promises of more to come. They left her broken and scarred. All she could wish for now, after all the time spent captive, was death.

"Ambrose....Please let me die." The words rebounded softly threw the room coming back and haunting her. Were those really her own words? Was death preferable? "Yes....." She tilted her head back the blood streaming, her face twisted with grief.

"Yes....Death is better than this. He will not come, my Ambrose, my love, would not want me after this." Ailla tilted her head down again, her neck aching with the effort. Her eyes fastened on the door that held light, held the image of Ambrose.

"Not real, never real....Why didn't you save me? Why didn't you come for me? You promised...." She spoke to him, thinking him only a figment of her imagination. Wishing he was there and glad he was not.

Ambrose Braeden
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:44:03 PM
Ambrose knew that she could not see him, due to her humanity. Ambrose lived in the dark, he had become acustomed to it, lived in it. He could see perfectly in the dark as if it were mid-morning. A slight smile crept across his visage as he looked upon the beauty of the woman. Reaching a hand towards the adjacent wall, he found what he was looking for. A small piece of transparasteel that lay in the middle of the wall. Flipping a switch on the small plate metal, the light that hung suspended in the middle of the room flickered to life.

The corners looked as if algae had grown there for years. Only two things were in this room. One of them was a dank couch with stains and bugs all over the cushions. The other was a young woman which whom Ambrose had presumed dead for years. The sight of her made the Vampire quiver with the though, 'Is this real'. Closing his eyes hard and opening them once more to find her in the same place confirmed Ambrose's suspisoins. She was alive.

Rushing to her side, the sith ignited his green lightsaber and cut the rope that held her. Ambrose untied the knot that held her wrists together and pulled her to him. He held her in his arms like a lover.

"It is ok Ailla, I am here."

Ailla
Jun 13th, 2006, 10:02:24 PM
Having been deprived of light for so long her eyes could not adjust to the sudden glow that filled the room. Her eyes burned and a soft moan escaped her with the pain that it brought. Was this yet another torment they were adding? "Off, please turn it off." Her hoarse voice pleaded. She did not feel the arms fall as her ropes were cut, her arms to dead, her body to sore. She slumped into the arms that held her and waited for the pain. The arms held her gently, it had been so long since she felt comfort.

"It is ok Ailla, I am here."

His voice, her dark prince, the one man she had loved. His voice, so sweet. "What a sweet dream." She sighed.
Ailla tilted her head back and opened her sensitive eyes, gray shadow filled her vision, slowly focusing on the face that she held so dear.

"Ambrose...I have missed you." Her mind did not except that he was there, just another dream it whispered.

"I waited for you, I would not let them kill me. I waited and now..." Slowly her eyes widened as the feeling came back to her body. The pain rushed in and something else, the feeling of arms around her, strong arms, his arms.

Horror filled her face as she looked into his eyes, horror at what had happened to her, horror that he would know and be disgusted by what they had done. She drew back, pushing against his chest with what little strength she had, not moving him an inch.

"No...You cant be here, you cant see me. Kill me..." Ailla buried her face in his hard chest, sobbing, she clung to him like a small broken child. It had been so long, maybe to long.

Ambrose...Please..Kill me." She begged softly, all emotion had gone and left in its place the desolation of a broken woman...

Ambrose Braeden
Jun 13th, 2006, 10:19:18 PM
"Ambrose...please kill me.."

Ambrose lifted her head to gaze into her beautiful eyes once again. Wiping the blood from her mouth he just looked at her beauty, remembering the meeting they had back at his home, a long time ago. Ambrose hugged her one more time, then looked at her arms that were battered and bruised from the ropes.

Ambrose knew that Ailla was drained of blood and dehydrated of water. How long she had gone without food and water he did not know. All he knew is that she only had a little time left. But there was a solution to that. There was a loop hole to death. Ambrose raised her eyes once more so she would see his face.

"Ailla, you are already dying. The amount of blood lost and the food and water depravation have taken a toll on your body. There is something I have not told you, but now I must under the circumstances. I am not a human at all. Let me show you."

Ambrose rose to his feet, making sure that Ailla was secure in her position. He walked to the room he had entered in. He walked over to the couch, although he was unconscience the man that he had thrown upon the wall was still breathing. Ambrose picked the man up and dragged him to the room where they held Ailla captive, stumbling over the man with the broken leg.

"Look Ailla, at what I truly am."

With that, the Vampire sunk his teeth into the mans jugular vein. He could feel his heart beat. After a few seconds Ambrose let go of the lifeless corpse. It slumped to the ground with a sickening thud. Wipping the excess from his mouth he stared at his love, waiting for a response.

Ailla
Jun 13th, 2006, 10:39:29 PM
"Ailla, you are already dying. The amount of blood lost and the food and water depravation have taken a toll on your body. There is something I have not told you, but now I must under the circumstances. I am not a human at all. Let me show you."

Ailla's brows furrowed at his words, trying to grasp the meaning, trying to connect his meaning. She knew she was dying that was not in question, she had been waiting to die for some time now. But the other words would not click. Not human... How could he not be human.

He was as tangible as the men who had taken her, he had held her loved her. She had felt his lips slide over hers time and again. His warmth, his embrace.

"Ambrose I don't...." Ailla stopped in mid sentence. Her eyes going wide at the sight of Ambrose picking up one of her tormentors. His teeth gleaming in the light. She watched with utter fascination as they sank into the mans neck, a soft tearing sound that was almost inaudible. She had heard of the creatures of the night, who as a child had not, horror stories to scare children from wandering in the gloom. Her love one of them, a vampyre.
She thought of all there meeting, always at night. She had just thought he preferred it that way, his work, she had never imagined.

"It can't be, you can't be." Ailla did not know how to finish she did not know what to say to the man she had loved for so long. Did it really matter anyway, like he had said she was dying, nothing mattered. She did not know enough about his kind to know what he could offer all she knew is the love and the horror of what had been done to her. Something she never wanted him to know, she would die with the knowledge of the defilement inflicted on her... He would not know...

"All I know my dark prince, my Ambrose, is I love you and I will die loving you. They couldn't take that, they could not kill that." She whispered, her life force fading as she watched him, loved him.

"I'm sorry...Come hold me Ambrose, one last time." Ailla whispered, she could not for see what he offered, what he could do, and the horrors it would Intel and the sweet relief it would bring....

Ambrose Braeden
Jun 13th, 2006, 10:45:49 PM
Ambrose watched as the horrific expression crossed over her face. Ambrose could hear her thoughts as if she were saying them outloud. Ambrose walked over to her and knelt down on both knees. Holding her in his arms once more he crept his head down close enough to her ear.

"Ailla my love. I can offer you a gift. A new life. A life in wich you can never die, one in wich sickness and death can never touch you again. I dont want to loose you again. Please accept my gift that I offer."

Ailla
Jun 13th, 2006, 10:55:23 PM
Ailla sighed as his arms slid around her. So many memories, she had relied on them for so long, to remove her from the pain. He was here now, and that was all that mattered.

"Yes a gift, a new life..." She repeated not knowing truly what he meant. Not caring she was just happy to be in his arms one last time. This was the gift she had craved for so long and her head nodded against his shoulder in acceptance.

"Kiss me Ambrose... Give me your gift, give me a new life before I let go of this one." Her words were confusing but for her they made since. She would take with her this one last memory. It would wash away all she had been through, all she had endured. It would wash away the sin's of what they had done. They had broken her, her mind was gone and though Ambrose could see her thoughts he did not know the extent of the damage that had been done, not yet, he had not delved that deep.

"Kiss me...So it can all be erased my love. So I can forget, what you can never know."

Ambrose Braeden
Jun 13th, 2006, 11:03:03 PM
"Kiss me...So it can all be erased my love. So I can forget, what you can never know."

Ambrose put a hand behind her head. He could feel the small amount of blood that flowed through her veins. Tilting her head back so that her neck was in clear view, Ambrose hesitated for a moment, knowing that this was the only way to save her. Opening his mouth to reveal his stark white fangs once more, he sank his teeth into his lover. With a sound of tearing flesh, the Vampire began to drink the very thing that kept her alive. Knowing when to stop, knowing when was enough to keep her alive he released his grip on Ailla.

Raising his head he knew that she was on the brink of death. Ambrose raised his hand to his mouth, and with enough bite pressure, the skin was broken. Ambrose could see his blood ebbing from the wound that he had just made upon himself. He held the cut to her lips.

"Drink Ailla, this is the only way you will live. You must drink."

Ailla
Jun 14th, 2006, 05:42:26 PM
Ailla closed her eyes to the coming darkness, accepting the inevitable. She had fought off death for too long, waiting for her love to come and now he was here and she could let go. She ached to release the pain of body and soul, to cleanse her mind. For Ailla if her Ambrose never knew of the dark deeds wrought on her, if he never knew she could remain clean forever.
She did not know how many years had passed since she had been taken, time had lost all meaning to the girl, what had taken on meaning was survival. To achieve that one thing she had to let go of sanity, of herself, of all things good. They made her into an empty husk and only her loves return could restore her but time had been cruel and her mind had been washed away more than anyone could know.

As his teeth sank into her tender flesh her brow furrowed against the pain, he was hurting her, her love hurting her like the others had. She struggled to push him away but her dying limbs refused to yield to her will.
"Ambrose..Your hurting me..." A soft whisper as she felt her life draining more. Draining into him, he was granting her wish, killing her. She slumped further into his arms and tried to find peace but his words stirred her heart for one last time.

"Drink Ailla, this is the only way you will live. You must drink."

"Drink?" She felt a soft drop splash against her lips. As gentle as a petal falling and in it she tasted life itself. Her tongue slid across catching the next droplet that fell. She opened her eyes and looked into his, her arms reaching for his, pulling it to her hungry mouth. He looked into her eyes and saw there what he had not seen before, madness. In her unwavering gaze he saw how deep it went and he wondered if his ancient blood could ever heal it....

Ambrose Braeden
Jun 14th, 2006, 06:09:50 PM
Ambrose watched as the woman he had come to love pressed her lips against his arm. She began to drink the fluid that ebbed its way out of the Vampire's wrist. Ambrose knew that this was the only way to save her, there was no reason to wonder if she could have survived without this dramatic change.

After a few moments, Ambrose knew that she had enough. Pulling his arm free, he stood to his feet. Concentrating onto the force to heal himself, the Vampire watched as new skin grew over the wound that he had made. Pulling his sleve to cover his wrist once more he looked to see Ailla in pain. Ambrose's face saddened because he knew that there was nothing that he could do. But if there was anything, he would have taken action. He never wanted to cause Ailla any pain. Not sure if she would hear him, Ambrose tried to give comforting words.

"The pain your going through Ailla is normal. Your body is dying, pay no mind to it. It happens to the best of us."