PDA

View Full Version : Hello Rebels - pls respond

Estelle Russard
Jun 7th, 2006, 11:06:38 PM
Just posting to say hello and that Im wanting to make Estelle active again.

Even though I did not get my original storyline threads for Estelle's recruitment completed, I was still hoping to continue on from that setup ie - The Illumination from Within story where Estelle is recruited out of the death of her boyfriend James, who himself was just beginning to really align himself in the RA camp. (Those of you involved in the above thread will know where Im coming from, hopefully)

I propose Estelle in the time from then til now was recruited and has subsequently been undergoing intense training and has even been involved in some basic real missions. She would currently now be re-entering her mainstream life as part of her cover - veiwed not so much as a sleeper-intel agent, but an active 'placed' operative leading a dual life. She would still be fairly green, but not a complete novice to the spygame.

Any suggestions/objections to this scenario? All help appreciated.

Karl Valten
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:31:23 AM
Ahhh, I liked the Illumination thread. We won a couple of awards for that one. :D

And welcome back....again.

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 8th, 2006, 10:45:07 AM
Need to think on this but with the upcoming plotline with the Empire mass murdering Force Sensitive children, I'm sure Estelle can possible hop in that way or by meeting up with jedi?

Estelle Russard
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:38:40 PM
Thanks Karl :D Its good you posted as I wanted also to confirm again with you Galactic Empire lads that Estelle's "in" with the Imperials is through her father's connections. By this I mean, Estelle hopefully will get a chance on occassion to rub shoulders with certain Imperial folk and perhaps even pick up her aquaintance with Naomi again to some degree, maybe gleaning certain intel via that avenue. I was going to stop by the Galactic Forums and post as much there.

Miranda - yes, thats a good suggestion and will probably get involved in that somehow.

I wanted to make sure though that the RA was ok with me moving Estelle forward in regard to her capability as an agent, without having actually rp'd out the whole training etc etc.

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:44:32 PM
It should be fine. There really isn't any rank involved unlike the Sith/Jedi. Estelle's an Agent then and an Agent now. :)

Estelle Russard
Jun 9th, 2006, 09:30:12 PM
Yeah, thats logical :)

thanks then.

I think Ill begin a starter thread and find my groove again. Wish me luck ;)

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 10th, 2006, 07:17:30 AM
Bah like you need luck!

But if you need help, let me know! I have characters to throw atcha :D

Estelle Russard
Jun 10th, 2006, 09:43:24 AM
No prob. Feel free to post at anytime in my thread in RP forum if you get the itch.

It is just a basic starter thread establishing the how and the why and the where Estelle will be establishing her base of operations. I dont know if you have any chars that will work in that scenario, but you know that Im always happy for a chance to RP with ya for any reason we can come up with :)

Karl Valten
Jun 10th, 2006, 03:41:03 PM
Nice, it'd be interesting tp see Naomi and
Estelle meet up again. Wouldn't Estelle kind of want to kill Naomi, though with the whole killed the boyfriend thing. I read your post, sure its been a year, but after the conversation between the two in "Illumination' seeing Naomi would get her riled up.

Estelle Russard
Jun 10th, 2006, 05:52:44 PM
Estelle would definetly suffer some reaction to meeting up with Naomi again, but she would have to reign that in in order not to blow cover.

I dont know if it was clear to Estelle that Naomi was directly involved in James' death, apart from her being a part of the whole evil Empire. Her discovery of that little tidbit could even be rp'd out eventually.

I had it in mind that the official story of James' death given to the general public (family,friends etc) by the Imperials had been that James had been a victim of some random street violence or something. The fact that a young student was killed outright by the Imperials for minor rebel activity with no trial or judicial process whatever might bring an unwanted spotlight on the modis operandi of the Inquitioriate. Or dont the Imps care? (I ask, because this makes a difference as to how ignorant of the truth Estelle can pretend to be, as only those directly involved that night would know the truth of things. Naomi would not know that Estelle actually knew the truth and also that she had been recruited by the rebels, she would see no reason for Estelle to be anything but friendly toward her)

This would make it easier for me, but Im not sure if it is feasible from the Imperial perspective. How blatantly heavyhanded are they where public image is concerned?

Araib Musbunig
Jun 10th, 2006, 08:49:47 PM
I don't want to intrude in any possible happenings, but I definately would be interested in capitalizing on RP with someone of your status if that would be okay. My character is fitting for such an event.

Nothing extremely extravagant about him. He's no big hero, no villain, just overall normal guy who is a pirate and smuggles thing (hehe). But if I could jump into the thread without derailing a possible interaction with Naomi I definately would be interested.

I mean...if it's okay with you.

Estelle Russard
Jun 10th, 2006, 10:20:22 PM
You are welcome to hop in, (the thread is open :) ) and I dont know what my status is, but Id be happy to have you join in. A casual introduction/interaction of the two characters is fine with me, perhaps laying the groundwork for them to expand their story in the future. All new contacts are great for character development :)

FYI, though, I will be away through the week, but back to posting next weekend.

Araib Musbunig
Jun 10th, 2006, 10:30:57 PM
I will be after this week as well, so if that is the schedule it'll work well with me. :)

And your status is "Great RPer". I saw all those big awards in the trophy box! :D