PDA

View Full Version : Question

Llewelyn Voss
Jun 5th, 2006, 05:03:15 PM
I have a question.

Would it be possible for Force-sensitivity to be manifested inwardly? What I mean is, generally ones discover their abilities by outward appearances--moving objects without touching them, hyper-sensitive reflexes, visions, etc. But what if instead of being directed outward, a being directed them inward and had physical symptoms? Headaches, blackouts, and more along that line? In theory one might be able to go on for years under the belief that it was a medical problem and not knowing the truth.

Figrin D'an
Jun 5th, 2006, 05:57:06 PM
I would say it's feasible. Considering that we've had instances in the past of Jedi characters experiencing things like headaches from telepathy, or being physically weakened from channeling the power of the Force though themselves, a Force-adept experiencing medical problems from not being able to control their latent Force potential would well within the confines of the RP rules.

Lianna Mal Pannis
Jun 5th, 2006, 07:08:26 PM
Yep, what he said :)

There really is nothing wrong with it and it does make sense since everyone is different!

Serena Laran
Jun 6th, 2006, 12:08:55 AM
I think it sounds great. :)

Llewelyn Voss
Jun 6th, 2006, 06:44:30 PM
Thanks for the prompt replies. :)

Also my character is going to need to run into some other Force users, preferably Jedi. Anyone willing to help out?

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 6th, 2006, 07:53:21 PM
Where is she going to be, or does it matter?

Llewelyn Voss
Jun 8th, 2006, 04:06:56 PM
Doesn't matter.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 28th, 2006, 02:30:27 PM
Anything happen with this? :uhoh

Llewelyn Voss
Aug 9th, 2006, 10:17:36 PM
Any help wouldn't be unwelcome :)

Ira Yahff
Aug 11th, 2006, 11:50:19 PM
Well if you need any help on my part, just IM me at I of the Jedi.

Llewelyn Voss
Aug 15th, 2006, 02:18:59 PM
The way I sort of see it going in my head is that Llewelyn's on a somewhat disreputable transport heading to [insert place here] in search of relief from the physical pain she's in. Ship gets boarded, revelations are had, and it goes from there.

Ira Yahff
Aug 15th, 2006, 02:56:54 PM
Chance of affairs, huh? Well, maybe you and Terran could talk about being worked into his resurgence into the Rebellion. Go to the Rebel boards where he has a thread, and maybe you two can work it in.

Ira Yahff
Aug 15th, 2006, 02:56:54 PM
Chance of affairs, huh? Well, maybe you and Terran could talk about being worked into his resurgence into the Rebellion. Go to the Rebel boards where he has a thread, and maybe you two can work it in.