PDA

View Full Version : My Character

Kyzer Rayne
Jun 1st, 2006, 06:37:51 PM
I really don't feel that my character, Kyzer Rayne, fits in here in the Onderon Storyline, or the board's storyline for that matter. When I created him I was under the mainframe that the Beast Riders were still a group of renegade outlaw animal tamers that were looked down the nose at. But after reviewing Onderon history and the bits of information fed to me by Lilaena I have concluded that the world I wanted Kyzer to exist in does not, in fact, exist. That combined wit the fact that I never really liked playing him since the fall of the Cabal only makes things worse.

So I'm pulling him out and hanging him up on my roleplaying character coat rack, either for good or for an unknown amount of time.

To counter this I decided to create a normal, force sensitive character that could actually be part of the KA, instead of being against it like Kyzer was. This character has yet to be started but his name will Jecht Tar. I'm not really sure about his history, but for the most part he is a former assassin on the run from the authorities for some crime he committed. He already has a small grasp on his force powers through trial and error experiments, but is pretty much useless in the force department. My idea is that he hides out on Onderon and somehow runs into a member of the darkside movement who recognizes his proficiency with the force. I'm not sure how recruitment happens here at the KA, but it would be cool if I could get Jecht into the KA.

So, what do you peoples think?

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 1st, 2006, 07:06:30 PM
Yeah the beast riders have always been RPed here as part of the Onderon army, so to speak.

Kyzer Rayne
Jun 1st, 2006, 07:26:49 PM
The information I was working with was just far too out of date. I thought things were still on the primitive scale where the beast riders were still on the outside, not in the Onderon Military.

Razielle Alastor
Jun 1st, 2006, 08:40:51 PM
Originally posted by Kyzer Rayne
That combined wit the fact that I never really liked playing him since the fall of the Cabal only makes things worse.

Awwwwww! :love :hug

Originally posted by Kyzer Rayne
My idea is that he hides out on Onderon and somehow runs into a member of the darkside movement who recognizes his proficiency with the force. I'm not sure how recruitment happens here at the KA, but it would be cool if I could get Jecht into the KA.

Perhaps his cover for hiding out included joining the army, as a beast rider? I know this is a different character, but it sounds as if that idea had some good potential, tweaked a little.

Being in the army would give you a chance to RP with not only the Queen, but the General as well. Also you could have guard duty and see a certain ward flee the palace in the night -creeping spy music-. LOL Or even be on patrol in the wilds and witness who knows what in the ways of dark side training. Lots of potential there. ;)

Just a thought. :)

Kyzer Rayne
Jun 1st, 2006, 09:03:43 PM
Hmm... I do like that idea, Raz. As much as I don't want to get lost in the flow of being a Beast Rider again, perhaps I can have Jecht play that role for a time until perhaps reaching a higher position; like royal gaurd or something. His skills of combat would be enough to let him rise through the ranks relatively quickly and he could get positioned at the castle/palace/fortress whatever it is the queen lives in. Yes, I can see all that working out splendidly.

Also, could my Jecht Tar account get access to this account so I don't have to keep using Kyzer?

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 1st, 2006, 11:33:38 PM
Done and done :)

Jecht Tar
Jun 2nd, 2006, 12:38:56 PM
*Stalks in*

Thanks Hollie. Now, anyone have an idea on how I am going to get Jecht into the Onderon Military? Should I just have him wander into Iziz and go to some military recruiters office? I feel that that would be the best way to go about it but then I'd probobly be Roleplaying by myself because unless wants to roleplay the recruiter, or perhaps Jecht could get interviewed by the General, that is if Dalamar is up to it.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 2nd, 2006, 01:09:15 PM
You can just RP that you're already in it. :) Unless you want to wait and slog through a boring RP :)

Adraudia Basillie
Jun 2nd, 2006, 01:20:01 PM
:: stamps with Queenly approval ::

Jecht Tar
Jun 2nd, 2006, 01:23:33 PM
I like slogging... kind of... Perhaps I'll just do a thread by myself, like a flashback thread kindofthing.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 2nd, 2006, 01:52:30 PM
I love the avatar, btw. :D

Adraudia Basillie
Jun 2nd, 2006, 03:17:50 PM
I got a hottie for a Guard :D

Razielle Alastor
Jun 2nd, 2006, 07:29:58 PM
:lol looks like you have a start now. ;)

If it were me I'g go with the bosses plan.. Be already in the royal guard or something and have a flash back of recruitment if you must. Since we are still fairly new at this whole story it will be spiffy. :)

Jecht Tar
Jun 2nd, 2006, 07:59:09 PM
I started my thread already, it's in the Iziz forum. Check it out if you want, the first post is quite lengthy and I havn't even started the second one.

Adraudia Basillie
Jun 2nd, 2006, 08:02:21 PM
I liked it :)

Jecht Tar
Jun 2nd, 2006, 08:20:37 PM
Danke Shun

Razielle Alastor
Jun 3rd, 2006, 07:02:50 AM
I'm going! -salutes-

Dalamar DeSang
Jun 3rd, 2006, 02:05:32 PM
Sorry was away for a few days and boy have you guys been busy... Jecht hope I said that right. I can assign you as one of the Guards to the Queen? Or actually maybe to Razelle since the queen has minders already... Not that she ever minds them!!! lol.. Just tell me what you would need and I will fill in accordingly.

Razielle Alastor
Jun 3rd, 2006, 02:06:29 PM
No babysitters! :verymad

LOL!

Adraudia Basillie
Jun 3rd, 2006, 02:30:26 PM
:lol

Guess that means I get Jecht :p

Jecht Tar
Jun 3rd, 2006, 02:54:49 PM
Currently I have Jecht simply placed in the Royal Guard, but only in a general sense. At this time he is pretty much one of the newest recruits, he's just worked his way up the 'ol totem pole faster then could be expected. I'm not sure what kind of ranks would take place in the Royal Guard, but Jecht would be somewhere in the middle, above a mere guard and just before being in an important position.

If you can find the time then I'd suggest you read the thread I started in Iziz city, Dalamar (If you havn't already).

As for deciding between Raz and the Queen... Well, that is a tough choice. Both are incredibly hott, but since Raz doesn't want me I guess I'll go with the Queen. :D

Adraudia Basillie
Jun 3rd, 2006, 03:04:49 PM
W00t I get a whipping boy!

:: cracks whip ::

Jecht Tar
Jun 3rd, 2006, 03:18:38 PM
I believe your taking the literal term out of context, but I'm sure your doing that on purpose. Arn't you a little old to have a whipping boy? I really just hope your not in the habit of getting into trouble ten times a day, my tush can only take so much.

Adraudia Basillie
Jun 3rd, 2006, 03:22:58 PM
Actually, Raz is much more of a handful then I... tho she is trying to change that :D

The Queen is the perfect example of being a good lady ^^

Jecht Tar
Jun 3rd, 2006, 03:26:06 PM
Oh, right... But somehow I still feel that my tush is in danger of whipping...

Razielle Alastor
Jun 3rd, 2006, 09:04:16 PM
I said I didn't want a babysitter, but if its to be a whipping boy we can always flip for him...:lol