PDA

View Full Version : Member list and group discussion

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 1st, 2006, 05:43:42 PM
http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34576

I would like to start a new one of these along the same lines as the old one. Nearly all the members here are playing Force sensitives so the layout should be basically the same. Please write up your character's profile and post it to this thread. :)

As far as us becoming an IC group again, we would need a strong leader to bring us together. I think Salem is the obvious choice for a leader because he's already in a position of power on the planet with two strong apprentices, and he could easily rope LD in if he had half a mind. Dalamar is a different story, but he'd follow LD anywhere, so he's not that big of a problem.

Adraudia Basillie
Jun 1st, 2006, 07:21:54 PM
Long as I rule the planet ;)

Will get to posting a bio :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 1st, 2006, 07:22:34 PM
Yes yes, you're still the queen bee. :)

Adraudia Basillie
Jun 1st, 2006, 07:32:58 PM
Heh. I already know who was in charge... trust me ;) But I really do like the idea of getting us together through Salem.

Razielle Alastor
Jun 1st, 2006, 08:51:56 PM
Originally posted by Adraudia Basillie
Heh. I already know who was in charge... trust me ;) But I really do like the idea of getting us together through Salem.

Agreed. Although Lil's knowledge about Freedon Nadd's power and such also make her a good candidate. Either way though, I love it! I miss being an IC group.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 2nd, 2006, 10:09:34 AM
LD wouldn't be happy about being an underling so they might have to both be in charge. ;)

Razielle Alastor
Jun 2nd, 2006, 10:16:01 AM
Awesome. And the Queen still rules and everyone rejoices! Huzzah!

LOL, tis what makes it a circle, right? :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 2nd, 2006, 10:26:09 AM
something like that :D

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 3rd, 2006, 04:10:40 AM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
LD wouldn't be happy about being an underling so they might have to both be in charge. ;)

I think Salem could live with sharing some of the responsibility with LD, so long as she didn't get too greedy :D :p

Dalamar DeSang
Jun 3rd, 2006, 02:13:32 PM
You mean He's the president and I'm like Patton... I can live with that>D .

I would say power corrupts but I'm already corrupted...:\

Razielle Alastor
Jun 3rd, 2006, 02:26:51 PM
Absofreakinglutely it corrupts! :D