PDA

View Full Version : The Devil's Playground

Legion
May 23rd, 2006, 01:51:08 PM
Legions ship Apocali was entering Onderon space. The cloaking device that the Mandolorians had provided was working perfectly. His crew of Slithe where handling the controls fluidly. He started to feel slight tinges of Dalamar as they neared closer to the planet. For it to be this strong Devious must have been all over the planet.

His metal taloned hand clenched in a fist and his hate seethed within him. Legion knew he would finnaly find Dalamar and would kill everything he ever knew and loved. He was a force of nature a thing of hate. He would not stop until the royal palace was filled with the blood of those he cared for. Then he would kill the General and drink his blood and then maybe the voice's screaming in his head would grow silent and give him rest. Devious would pay for creating him. For making him the monster that he was. He would show him the hell that was his only to unleash...

"Faster, Get me there faster Slithe Master!" "Yes, my Lord as you command." The Slithe master slinked in his seat afraid that Legion would kill him for any delays. But he barked commands none the less. The ship did seem to lurch forward a little faster fueled by the rage of Legion's murderous hate.....

Legion
May 24th, 2006, 12:30:29 AM
He has killed his thousands yet still he is arrogant. He promised to himself he would not go out weak like his victims. He would die with class and style. He walks up the scaffolding smiling at the mass of people that have showed up for his hanging. The black hood go's over his face. He is asked if he has any last words. He then finished with a "May the Lord have mercy on your soul." He smile's again "You are like me now a murderer."

The lever is pulled the rope goes tight around his throat. He curses and kicks. His last thoughts give him comfort and he shouts out the name's of his victims in a gurgled gasp. They will never find there loved one's now. Everything fades to darkness.
He shuts his eye's and then opens them again. He rises out of the liquid of his own creation. His veins pulse in his arms one of them is hard and cold like his heart.

The test is ready to begin. They mocked his genius and now they would see. The destructive potentiol of his new weapon.
There is something wrong with the calculations. The epicenter of the explosion is much more powerful than first imagined. Lesner is in his bunker but it does him no good. His eye's burn in there sockets as a white flash is the last thing he see's. It goes beyond him destroying the city 3 mile's away. 330,000 souls melt in fire. Slowly the burning stops... He rises out of the liquid of his own creation.His veins pulse in his arms one of them is hard and cold like his heart.

The prisoners deserved to die. Why are all the bleeding hearts crying now. They demanded justice and I gave it to them. There calling it the "Massacre" I am the Warden I had the power to do what the law would not. I burned them all in there cells. All the criminals crying for mercy and whimpering for there mothers. "Help me please, Im sorry and on and on.." Well now they are in hell and I will be joining them shortly. There words echo in my mind over and over. I try to tell them "I am the Law." how can they do this to me there making me a criminal just like them. I did the work of goodness. I am a hero.. I took the steps that no one else would. Still they speak the words"Warden Blacken do you have anything to say before we pass sentence." I have many things to say but they do not listen. I close my eye's, I ride the lightning it courses thru my blood..I am on fire. I am the fire. Slowly the burning stops... He rises out of the liquid of his own creation. His veins pulse in his arms one of them is hard and cold like his heart.

Some think I am mad as I sew up the pregnant women to observe what will happen.. I have long since stopped caring about the howls of the living. It is only science that I wish to learn now. Everything and everyone is just here for me to satisfy my curiousity. I tie a dead man to live one. I strap it to his back. The man goes slowly crazy as the dead man rots on his back side. When he looks over his shoulder the decompasing face stares back with glazed eye's and the hard cord wood look of death. Slowly the infections and disease from the body takes there toil on the living. He become's and infected and both are rotting away. The dead and now the dying. I find such experimentation amusing and interesting as I study the mind and the madness.. I die in my sleep. Darkness creeps in.. .. Slowly He rises out of the liquid of his own creation. His veins pulse in his arms one of them is hard and cold like his heart.

Legion wake's in a cold sweat... The minds have been stirring in his subconsious again. He can feel them fighting for dominance. "Devious". Soon I will make you pay for the madness in my heart.

Legion
May 28th, 2006, 10:04:47 PM
The Mandolorian pomp and grandiur is of no interest to Legion. He gets right to the point. "Where is Dalamar."

The man in grey and black armor hands over the coardinates. The Slithe flanking him are silent. Legion's voice carries down the hall. "A general. Good I will make his death worthy of a General." The Mandolorian speaks few words. There's is a simple deal.

"Yes, I will take the royal family with them. I will sweep everything he has built away from him. Then I will bury him in the blood of his loved one's. The BLOOD he so often crave's. It will be as we aggreed."

They nod to each other the Mandolorian commander salutes and Legion leave's the compound.

Legion
Aug 2nd, 2006, 09:57:50 PM
The men where solemn as they entered the chamber. They where also a little afraid of this 'Legion'. He was not like other men he often talked with himself sometime's arguing. But when he spoke his words where always brilliant.

He had found the weakness in the Queens defense's. No main assault like they wished. Just one lone assasin by jet pack. He even timed when best to fly. Providing a distraction for the beast riders with some shiny metal. So simple but so easily catching the eye of those flying guards.

Still he was known to kill with no discernable reason. Just last week a man was killed for bringing him blood wine. He ranted something about "it being his drink!"

No one understood but the next day he ordered it again. This time accepting it with no outburst. Some feared he was driven to madness and genius. He kept his swords around him and in the day for some reason he would don a mask. All white with two bloody finger trails going down it. He would talk different then also when wearing the mask. He was freaking out even the most stoic of the Mandolorians.

Legion
Aug 20th, 2006, 11:05:13 AM
Legion smiled. Something had just handed him new additions to his Mandolorian army. They had a new Mandolore. Those that disagreed with her as leader came to Legion. In line they came, there armor glistening in the sun.

Pressing fists to there heart they walked into his heavily armored compound. Like a Legion of Doom his Legion. You could hear there heavy footsteps walking in Cadence and there battle shouts as it echoed thru the jungle. They disdained any offering's of peace that was offered. Instead prefering War, war they had heard that the brilliant and insane Legion offered. It was what they had long desired ONDERON on a plate. The others surrendered to easily to the will of the newcomer. The Mandolorians where fractured like a ripe apple and Legion picked up the forces like a greedy glutton. He hoped he would get more than the 103 who showed up if only he could get the rest of the Mandolorians to give up there honor and become true warriors. He could already see himself sinking his teeth deep in the power that was to be his. Again mirroring the hated Dalamar as a General in his own right.

Mixing them with his own Slithe forces and Slithe Masters they would rock this planet to the core and eat the Queens heart.
Reaching out he could still catch a few stray thoughts from DeSang. That and Dalamars memories where his to access. Onderon another thing that Dalamar was fond of.... Legion would eat her heart also and make this planet his. His hand locked behind his back his twisted mind began to plot and plan...

Legion
Aug 30th, 2006, 09:00:19 PM
Another memory bubbles to the surface another foul moment in time. I crawl thru the refuse of my own mind to where the hidden thoughts lie. Frustrated with his life he hatred of Desang renewed itself. Why did you create me so General? The dead and lifeless eyes stare at me accusing me. They say nothing they only stare there hate is overwhelming. The ruby pillars made of skulls pulse in my mind. What does it mean? I will bleed the answer from you false creator when I destroy everything around you.

You have surrounded yourself with enemies this time. The Blood of your loved ones will run hot and heavy and thick thru my fingers and when they beg to know why you will tell them. You will confess for what you have done.

Legion once again runs two blood trails down his face. He now know why. He saw DeSang today upon the wall. His white face plate had the same markings. So you too shall symbolically cry rivers of BLOOD for the DEAD. Are you sorry DeSang? Sorry for your victims? Sorry for what you have become and what you have done to me?

Without realizing it his voice grows cold and his posture changes. The tone of his thoughts are different but his desire is undiminshed.

"No, I will have to be clever to catch you here on Onderon. I will play your game Vampyre Lord." Legion signalled one of his men to send a courier. One that is reliable.

Salem

"I care not for your whore Queen nor for your pathetic Onderon. Deliver to me the viper in your midst Dalamar. Lure him out and I will reward you with 30 piece's of silver a price well suited for betrayal. I know it is the work that is important to you and not the money but it amuses a sense of irony in me to do so. Threats are weak and inconsequential. I will have my REVENGE!! The only question is who will be left when I am through. If the throne is your desire give them both into my hand the Queen and DeSang and I will leave you to it 'Prime Minister'.

LEGION

Legion
Oct 5th, 2006, 07:22:29 AM
Steam rises off the plate of food that arrives. You nod and thank the attendant. But not willing to be distracted in your work you continue.

"What do you know of the castle's defenses? Why are you here? How many men are in the Generals forces?" The bloody stump of a man that sat before him was strong he had so far not given any thing up. The two Mandolorian guards where proud in there new black and red armor. No more piece work for them. There where part of Legions forces and his personal protectors.

Legions smiled and used his other hand. His polymer steel tendons flexed and his claws protruded slightly. Striking with a mildness that belayed his mood he tore a large part of the mans face off taking his eye with him. The howls of pain filled the tent as the man shuddered, whimpered, and cried with pain. He rocked back and forth moaning as he bled all over Legions carpets. "Apparently you do not know how bad your situation is." He nodded to one of his servants who brought the food to him as Legion sat down at the table to eat. Not bothering to wipe the blood off of his hands. The servant removed the cloth from the food. "Your partner was just as stubborn, and look where it got him." The prisoners one good eye still worked and to his horror he saw....

Legion did so enjoy REAL finger food..

The screams filling the camp was like music to Legions ears.