PDA

View Full Version : Forum shake up?

Serena Laran
May 16th, 2006, 11:32:41 AM
Does anyone care that this group exists?! Should we get rid of it, or appoint some new moderators to get everything moving and shaking again?

As is, this is certainly not attracting more people to roleplay Jedi characters.

Lianna Mal Pannis
May 16th, 2006, 02:47:00 PM
We need to find a common group for all types of Jedi to like. Perhaps a centralized group of Jedi is good place to start, but we need to be conscious that other Jedi walk the path of the Force differently. They need to be welcomed, but allowed to serve the Force as they see fit.

I think we need to get the ball rolling there first while we figure out the mod issues in the mod forum :)

in short... I care :mneh

Serena Laran
May 16th, 2006, 03:53:56 PM
I do too. :hug

The problem I see is that roleplay, while it's moving along, is moving along...verrrrry.... slowwwwwwly....

Serena's plans have not changed, but she's waiting on Mark to reply to her roleplay. :mneh

I think we should keep a thread stickied in here with the locations of all the Jedi, for OOC purposes.

Daria Nytherciria
May 17th, 2006, 10:10:04 AM
I guess I just need to figure a way for Daria to meet up with some other Jedi.

She is supposed to be looking after Wyl, so perhaps she try to find others thinking that they would be better suited to training him? If Sieken was still RPing, she would have an ex-Sith Lord on her hands and that is no type of company to keep a small boy in.

It would be handy if there was some kind of galactic wide event that could draw them all together...

Lianna Mal Pannis
May 17th, 2006, 10:25:11 AM
Khendon taking over the Empire?

That is suppose to be happening ... with the Emperor dead... do the Jedi really want him being replaced?

Serena Laran
May 17th, 2006, 10:59:07 AM
Serena will be touching base with the Rebels soon. If Mark can get his head out of his arse long enough to post! >_< :p

Having Grace or Dasquian present when the Rebels find out there is another Jedi Knight alive should be enough for them to get her in touch with Daria or the other way around.

Lianna Mal Pannis
May 17th, 2006, 11:02:46 AM
yay more reason to play Grace ^^

Serena Laran
May 17th, 2006, 11:22:24 AM
Serena would also be willing to take Wyl on as a padawan, should it come to that.

Lianna Mal Pannis
May 17th, 2006, 11:59:36 AM
that reminds me. Dasq needs to post to Wyl's thread!

Serena Laran
May 17th, 2006, 12:05:13 PM
get to it, Dasq! ;)

Daria Nytherciria
May 17th, 2006, 12:16:04 PM
alright alright, I'm getting to it, you drunken housewife.

:p

Serena Laran
May 17th, 2006, 01:29:12 PM
Do you want me to make Daria the mod here instead of Dasq?

Dasquian Belargic
May 17th, 2006, 01:35:36 PM
I guess that would make sense.

Serena Laran
May 17th, 2006, 01:37:19 PM
Whatever's easier for you. :) You don't HAVE to change, unless the GJO mods tell you you have to.

Lianna Mal Pannis
May 17th, 2006, 01:44:07 PM
He is a GJO mod :p

I dont care :)

Serena Laran
May 17th, 2006, 01:46:51 PM
I know he is. ;)

Dasquian Belargic
May 17th, 2006, 01:47:22 PM
I care! I object to this charlatan being a moderator!

... no wait.

:)

Serena Laran
May 17th, 2006, 01:48:43 PM
so you're saying....

.... :cry I just found out my temp job is ending tomorrow!

:crack but I leave for Disneyworld on Friday!

:( But when I get back I don't know where I'll be working!

edit: I moved Avalon to the top because that's where it was before the reset and it was CONFUSING ME to have it as the second forum. I have misused my powers!

...seriously if you want it moved back I will, but I like it this way.

Lianna Mal Pannis
May 17th, 2006, 01:58:51 PM
:(

I am sorry about the job LD.....

the forum is fine! makes more sense @_@

Serena Laran
May 17th, 2006, 01:59:48 PM
Yeah me too. :( Plus the fact that I'm leaving for vacation in two days, and I won't be coming back here makes it really hard for me to concentrate and actually work. :p

Jacen
May 17th, 2006, 02:24:23 PM
I always get the two mixed up. Which one is in CA and which one is in Florida?

And sorry to hear about the job.

Serena Laran
May 17th, 2006, 02:29:16 PM
DisneyWorld is in Florida. :D

Ridwan Vars
May 20th, 2006, 09:38:55 AM
Yaye!!!!!

Hehe. I'm here and I really haven't had much to do since Wei Wei and Anbira disappeared. We were slowly developing something, but it never panned out.

Right now I dont even know what the future of this character is as he is looking for others like him. Has yet to "offically" find anyone, though he has unknowingly bumped into some.

Lianna Mal Pannis
May 30th, 2006, 10:38:04 PM
Just to let you all know that there will be a more formal post about what the mods have talked about for the overall forum changes/rules etc to be discussed with everyone. Nothing really major but we tried to figure out a way for there still to be a 'central' Jedi body when the time comes because we think that would be for the Jedi as a whole to have some basis of working together instead of splintered off indefiantely. Otherwise, we'll never get anything done here as a group.

There will be a separate thread so everyone can talk about it and also we need to figure out a way to bring us all together still in some plotline!

anyway, that will be tomorrow when I can keep my eyes open @_@

Kyle Krogen
May 31st, 2006, 12:27:36 PM
Well, I have my Academy I'm trying to get going on Naboo. So far it only includes four members; Kyle (Soon to be Jedi Knight), Bandage (Padawan), Axius (New Recruit), and Avvandak (New Recruit). Its not much, but it's a start. If anyone wants to get in on the action then say so and we could organize for Kyle to "bump" Into your character and give you a one way trip to Naboo.

Other then that It's really nice to see people, other then me, interesting in reviving the Jedi Order. Power to the people!

Lianna Mal Pannis
May 31st, 2006, 01:42:54 PM
Just so you know, what we are trying to propose goes much bigger then just Naboo, which is a good start. We are trying to find a way to bring all Jedi together under one collective banner that makes sense and eventually have one area for all to meet and be a part of.