PDA

View Full Version : Let's shake up Chicago

Vega Van-Derveld
May 16th, 2006, 04:56:10 AM
So right now we have the Russian Sabbat scheming over how to take over London. I thought it would be cool if we put Chicago under threat too. I have a couple of ideas

First, bringing in the Nictuku. They are supposedly the 'true' Nosferatu bloodline, and it's their duty to hunt down the Nosferatu all over and wipe them out. I don't think they're very big on upholding the Masquerade, so they're bound to pose some kind of threat.

Second, bringin in the Baali. According to the internet, the Baali are very strongly rejected by both Camarilla and the Sabbat, because of their infernalist nature — they are called "monsters" and "demons" even by the other vampires. They are basically the most evil of the evil vampires! In the modern nights they've been hunted to near extinction, but I figure there's always a chance that one rogue is in torpor just waiting to rise up and create a little pack of infernal nightmares to wreak havoc on the world.

Thoughts?

Miranda Tarkin
May 18th, 2006, 12:34:26 PM
... I dont have a Vampire tho :cry

Morgan Evanar
May 20th, 2006, 02:33:59 PM
You are a scary person with scary ideas. May I subscribe to your newsletter? Voting Baali because they are so so messed

Freddie Tibodeaux
May 22nd, 2006, 09:56:05 PM
Sound like jus de bit needed for a roux to make de misere! Woooee!

Dasquian Belargic
May 23rd, 2006, 06:09:06 AM
:D

Originally posted by Miranda Tarkin
... I dont have a Vampire tho :cry

For the Baali, I would think their antics would affect all characters.

For the Nictuku, perhaps Fiona has some Nosferatu contacts through whom she - and you - become involved.

Fiona Devlin
May 23rd, 2006, 09:52:52 AM
It just so happens Fiona does have a contact in the Nosferatu. Cedric Calhoun from the Chicago by Night book.

Baali ... ICK ICK ICK!!!

Jason Dreggs
May 25th, 2006, 11:06:16 PM
It sounds cool and has my okay but then again i still won't be rping for at least two more weeks.

Fiona Devlin
May 26th, 2006, 05:59:59 AM
OMG!!! :crack You've been missed!!! :hug

Miranda Tarkin
May 26th, 2006, 08:00:56 AM
BLADEY!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Fiona Devlin
Jun 6th, 2006, 04:19:29 PM
bump