PDA

View Full Version : Sith/INQ relations

Karl Valten
May 11th, 2006, 09:32:07 PM
I've been talking a bit with Jorshal about this and my Inquisition minions (no offense) are on top of things, but I would like to here everyone's opinions and suggestions.

So basic recap, with Khendon's coup coming up and the state of the Empire as is, Karl feels that the INQ needs more power and personel. A big resource drain on the moment is hunting down adepts. Karl's already secured a few alliances and treaties and now he wants to ease tensions with the Sith.

This is by no means a friendly treaty, but more of a non-aggression pact. I think the the INQ and Sith have it in against each other too much for that at the moment. The treaty I'm thinking is the INQ gives the Sith amnesty and freedom to travel within the Empire free of harassment. The bonus for the INQ is that we don't need to spend as much man power traking and huntin the Sith and can use those resources for the coup.

I'm betting that certain individuals will also have other demands of us and some (*cough* Baralai) downright hate us. So how does everyone think this should proceed?

Yurza Magus
May 11th, 2006, 09:35:56 PM
Well we've discussed it amogst us over here after Jorshal gave us a small recap and personally I love the idea. I think it would liven things up not only here, but at the board in general. and that's my two cents.

Victor Crestmere
May 11th, 2006, 09:50:27 PM
Yeah...hunting down you kiddies is hard business XP

Karl Valten
May 15th, 2006, 09:54:32 PM
Sweet, a kola bear just crapped a rainbow in my brain.

If it's ok with all partys involved, would it be possible for the INQ to bust the sith out of the invasion mess?

And on a tangent: Victor, I'm trying to get Danni to post in the party thread

Lady Vader
May 15th, 2006, 10:21:22 PM
< thread de-railing >

Sweet, a kola bear just crapped a rainbow in my brain.

Reading that when you have a tummy full of beer, well, I :lol:lol:lol a lot.

Sorry for the hijack. :)

You may return to your regularly scheudled posting/plotting/planning.

< / thread de-railing >

Yurza Magus
May 16th, 2006, 09:24:19 PM
Um...I think we got it planned out already that we narrowly escape, but however just after the Invasion we will be scattered and need to be able to regroup. You could track us down then and that's when you propose the treaty.

Karl Valten
May 17th, 2006, 06:16:34 AM
Alrighty then, that's all I needed to know. I'll try to get as much of this shinding going while I still have internet access.

Zereth Lancer
May 30th, 2006, 09:43:02 PM
Yes, the sith will just barely get out. They will lose about 50% of their members, mostly acolytes and others of lower rank, and end up running as fast as they can in hopes of living out the night. The Sith had already set Corellia as their meet up point in the case of a disaster, which is an understatement when concerning the present situation. I'm not quite sure how its all going to turn out with the Sith and the INQ, I really was not part of the discussion as much as I would have liked, but I think what Karl offered in his first post is very reasonable and should work out, more or less.

Za'in
Jul 4th, 2006, 10:05:56 PM
How does this play in the invasion?