PDA

View Full Version : Draco Cystine

Jorshal Vuntana
May 11th, 2006, 07:31:05 PM
Does anyone know who this is or where he came from?

Has anyone talked to him about building a Death Star?

What I'm looking for is opinions on what to do with this guy, I want to say he's out of his mind, BUT, we need the writers and maybe he just gives off a... poor first impression. I think he made a post claiming to be an EZboard-days roleplayer which pretty much gives him the right to retake his old stats, but I don't think any of us know him so: should we ask him to do an application, simply to familiarize us with him?

Let me know what you think.

Je'gan Olra'en
May 11th, 2006, 07:35:28 PM
Darth DarkCloak is an old-time TSO guy, before my time or yours. I don't think he actually intends to build a Death Star, but hey, the EZBoard days were crazy sometimes. I'm inclined to accept him - from what I recall he used to be a Master, actually, but I guess he's only claiming Knight.

Oh...and I think I have access to this forum again. :)

Jorshal Vuntana
May 11th, 2006, 09:14:23 PM
^You see, this is exactly why I want you to have access to this forum. This is where most of the important conversation goes on so I figured its all right for now... unless anyone disagrees

Yurza Magus
May 11th, 2006, 09:22:14 PM
hehe...I hate to be a kinda person to do this, but I read a few threads I could find and from what I read it didn't state a rank, but I did ask LV cause when I asked him if he had anything proving he was a Sith Knight, she said she thought that was right, but couldn't really remember.

What I did get out of the threads was that he wasn't the kind of guy that got along with most people. IC or OOC. But that's just what I read. He could have changed later on and I didn't find that stuff though.

Je'gan Olra'en
May 12th, 2006, 08:52:09 AM
*nods to Jorsh* Thanks.

As for DDC's rank:
http://www.sw-fans.net/archive/showthread.php?postid=436251
He was a TSO Master at one point.

Yurza Magus
May 12th, 2006, 12:13:03 PM
Well then that settles it. He's a Knight since that is what he is asking for. Right?

Jorshal Vuntana
May 12th, 2006, 12:33:28 PM
Let's give him knight, but I think I want an application, even if he's been accepted, just to familiarize myself and others with the character. Not to mention, in my eyes he about walked in and told us to build a death star. I want to make sure he understands there's and order, shaky at best, to things.

Yurza Magus
May 12th, 2006, 01:15:34 PM
Understood.

Lady Vader
May 15th, 2006, 10:18:21 PM
And as for not getting along well, this was true. Not necessarily with me, but with others. Keep an eye on him. I do believe in giving a person a chance to prove they may have matured and changed.

Baralai Lotus
May 22nd, 2006, 10:56:21 AM
Yea, lets give him a chance, it couldn't hurt, right?