PDA

View Full Version : Karl's week-long hell

Karl Valten
May 2nd, 2006, 09:20:04 PM
Ok so I haven't been posting much do to several things and I'm freakishly stressed out enough to post a rant.

The last month had been insane, I've been have daily rehearsal for my schools production of the play "The Ashgirl" (A very creepy Cinderalla). In which I helped build the set pieces, was head of the set crew, and played two minor roles on stage. Last preformance was on Sunday so that was fine. Strike was a pain in the *explicative*. Ever tried to carry a 70 pound tree (it was a ladder with chicken wire fastened to it with paper mache) one handed up a series of ladders to a storage are five feet wide with a 30 foot drop.

Anywho to top it off in the next week I have 3 AP tests (Statistics, Physics B, U.S History) and my final exam for 4th semester german at UW-Madison.

And my membership at Family Video expired and I can't renew it as I am under 18 years old.

Khendon Sevon
May 2nd, 2006, 09:59:39 PM
That it?

I just performed my 5th open heart surgery of the day.

You may be asking yourself, is Khendon a doctor? No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night ;)

Karl Valten
May 3rd, 2006, 09:13:45 PM
O_o Just what do you do with your free time? Disect kittens?

Telan Desaria
May 6th, 2006, 01:49:29 AM
No, since he lives in the state next to mine he bothers me with loud music across the border

Khendon Sevon
May 6th, 2006, 10:10:58 AM
Can't help it, I like my loud music.

Been blasting Tool's 10,000 Days lately.

Karl Valten
May 6th, 2006, 04:09:58 PM
Oooooo, I haven't picked it up yet. Must get to music store.

Only have AP Physics left, after that I'll have more free time than I think I've ever had during a school year.

Khendon Sevon
May 7th, 2006, 12:00:28 PM
Tuesday I had a macroeconomics final, friday I had a data structures final, thursday I have a philosophy final, friday my final project in data structures is do (1000+ lines of code, all having to work perfectly and having to accept infinite possibilities of user error), saturday I have a discrete math final, and tuesday (or is it wednesday, grrr, whenever the 16th is) I have a calc II final.

Weee for college.

Tiberius Anar
May 8th, 2006, 10:15:07 AM
Discrete maths. Is that the kind that keeps a low profile, asks few questions and will not blab your secrets even if threatened with the word "Ni!"

Khendon Sevon
May 8th, 2006, 03:17:32 PM
No.

It's the kind that has solutions that are difficult to find.

Karl Valten
May 8th, 2006, 03:32:29 PM
Originally posted by Tiberius Anar
Discrete maths. Is that the kind that keeps a low profile, asks few questions and will not blab your secrets even if threatened with the word "Ni!"

He he he

Ha finally the tests are over.

Tiberius Anar
May 9th, 2006, 07:58:16 AM
Originally posted by Khendon Sevon
No.

It's the kind that has solutions that are difficult to find.

Exactly what I said. They will not blab secrets.

I'm sorry but I am an student of humanities living with people who are mostly scientists- it has made me mean and bitter. Well, more so than I was last year. It's not like I was sunshine and light last year but youget my point.

Karl Valten
May 9th, 2006, 01:50:21 PM
I spent the semester making sophmores and juniors in college look like idiots. A blow to the ego when a high school junior can speak german well enough to spend half a class period arguing with the TA over politics. :rollin :crack