PDA

View Full Version : Issues (all)

Jorshal Vuntana
May 2nd, 2006, 05:47:20 PM
So Zereth is out of the game for about a month and being the chief architect of this storyline as well as being the man behind many of the players we find ourselves with an issue at hand.

Should we try to persue the story or try to hold it for a month?

Opinions, please.

Yurza Magus
May 2nd, 2006, 06:07:24 PM
I don't see any problem with playing out the Hunters or Alexia, as long as she remains unharmed and alive. I hope to be back in time to carry out the final part of the invasion, which will be the most crucial. I just feel bad because Zereth should be part of all this.

That is the pm Zereth sent to me on one of the other boards. Now while I hate to do this b/c I do strongly feel that Zereth needs to be apart of this, I think that for the better of the board and everyone involved we should continue as planned and play out the hunters and other parts as Zereth said we could.

My reasoning behind this is for the simple fact that while it would be great to wait for Zereth, I just don't see the activity getting better. I feel that if this were put off then perhaps intrest would be lost. I'm not saying it would, but it could. This is my opinion on it. It is a tough call and while personally I would like to wait, I know from experience and a little gut feeling that should this stop and wait intrest and motivation would plausibly die off.

Tarsis
May 6th, 2006, 12:15:11 PM
I agree with Yurza. Yes, Zereth did come up with this story and should have a say in it but if we waited the month or however long it is going to take him then I'm sure things would go down the crapper; people would disappear, motivation would run out, and not to mention patience because we've all be waiting for this story arc now for awhile.

As much as I hate saying this, like Yurza said, because I too feel that Zereth plays a part in this, not only as the story teller, but as a member of the Order as well, I feel that we should continue on as planned.

Naira Cross
May 7th, 2006, 10:11:35 PM
I also agree with Tarsis and Yurza, the momentum of the entire story would slow down if everyone had to wait for a month.

I think that it sucks that Zereth isn't around for a month, seeing as how it's mainly his idea, however as said before I believe that things should continue to go on.

Jorshal Vuntana
May 11th, 2006, 03:12:04 PM
Aight, let's keep it rolling then. Just a little heads up though, as of the 15th to the 1st of June, I'll be in Europe (can't wait!) for a school trip. All likelihood that I'll be roleplaying during this time has gone down the toilet so I'll try to finish my invasion thread as much as possible before I go, the rest is up to you guys.

Je'gan Olra'en
May 11th, 2006, 06:00:43 PM
If I can help, well...what threads should I read?

Yurza Magus
May 11th, 2006, 06:05:32 PM
The two in the Citadel. One is called Sarin and the other is the one called Invasion begins. Feel free to join either one you want.

Je'gan Olra'en
May 11th, 2006, 06:34:01 PM
I've read them both. Anything else? :)

Yurza Magus
May 11th, 2006, 06:41:11 PM

*points to the second part of his post*

See this is what happens when you leave for a year. You don't read the rest. What does this mean? Well very simply, you aren't allowed to leave anymore. no, not going to happen, no room for discussion. So until I'm tired of seeing your writings you are on board arrest. Can't go nowhere but here.

Jorshal Vuntana
May 11th, 2006, 07:17:29 PM
Ha, tired of reading his posts... that's rich. My advice is that to have Je'gan involved in the invasion try to keep it within the tone of pyrric victory. Also, do you plan on rolepaying Je'gan's re-entrace or should we just pretend you've been here the whole time?

Je'gan Olra'en
May 11th, 2006, 07:25:35 PM
I've already got the post partly written - I'm going with the latter.

Jorshal Vuntana
May 11th, 2006, 09:15:16 PM
Easy enough for me.

Tarsis
May 15th, 2006, 11:13:58 PM
Does anyone know when Jorshal will be back from Europe? I kind of need to know because Tarsis is kind of waiting on him to answer, lol.

Yurza Magus
May 15th, 2006, 11:15:31 PM
well he is still here lol. I think he didn't read that little part and just went on with out you. Surely just a mistake, but you could try pming him about it.

Tarsis
May 16th, 2006, 03:12:05 AM
Nah, he told me what he's doing and that he'll end up connecting our two posts. But yeah, he told me the other day that he was leaving for Europe on Monday >_<

Yurza Magus
May 16th, 2006, 08:12:19 AM
oh damn you are right. I misread his post I thought he wasn't going till the 15th of June. My bad. And that sucks, but...

I just realized something...I'm the only active Mod for TSO at the moment...hmm...oh I going to be drunk with power by the time everyone gets back :p

Tarsis
May 16th, 2006, 01:49:46 PM
Lol, do it to it mang XP

But yeah, it does suck, lol. Tarsis is kind of stuck where he is waiting until Jorshal gets back...eh

Yurza Magus
May 16th, 2006, 01:53:39 PM
Yes....I'm banning everyone!

damn...I even banned myself. wait...I banned only myself...well this sucks

Yurza Magus
May 16th, 2006, 01:57:01 PM
In all seriousness though, there's not much I can help out with there. I'd say to do something with out him, or write it where he told you to do something specific, but if you have already talked to him and made plans then stick with them.

Tarsis
May 16th, 2006, 08:46:56 PM
Lol, you banned yourself? Good game man, lol.

Anyways, I'll come up with something. I might have another Force Hunter pop it's ugly head in and have them go around or something. I don't know...

I've kind of backed myself into a corner here, lol.