PDA

View Full Version : [WoD] Tramping Through Vienna

Michele Hawkins
May 1st, 2006, 05:53:58 PM
Me and Fiona were sharing a cup of coffee downstairs in the Le Méridien Vienna restaurant, waiting for Rod (Yeah Rod... I know I kept calling him Rene. His double identity threw me for a loop okay? Not to mention that whole time travel thing).

Anyway, Fiona couldn't shut me up about the opera last night. It was just as magical as she said it would be. The music set me so high that when the last note was bellowed by the orchestra, I pouted. I wanted my dwarves and valkyries back!!!

Rod Stafford
May 5th, 2006, 08:57:36 AM
Outside the restraunt there was a heavy thud. It was followed by a metallic jingling. Then a second thud and some more jingling. Another thud. Another jingle.

Rod stepped inside and looked around the room for Fiona and Michele. He wore black leather and blue denim. His jeans were slashed drastically, front and back. He had enormous steel-capped boots on his feet and long chains hanging from his waist. He wore the collar on his leather jacket up and his sleeves were pulled back to reveal silver chains on his wrists and leather fingerless gloves on his hands. All leather on his body was encrusted with metal studs.

He spotted the two women sitting at a table on the other side of the room and approached. His walking was awkward and a little disorientated. He probably wore his weight in clothing. Absolute silence seemed to befall the restraunt as he made his way from one end of the room to the other. Thud. Jingle. Thud. Jingle. Thud. Jingle. Thud. Jingle.

When he came to a halt, the leather squeaked and the chains crashed against his thigh. He beamed.

"Who's bad?"

Fiona Devlin
May 5th, 2006, 10:25:25 AM
:: Fiona's mouth dropped at the sight, but she managed to keep from losing her coffee ::

"oh ......... my ......... goddess ........."

Michele Hawkins
May 5th, 2006, 01:43:48 PM
My eyes bulged out at the sight of Rod. I think they even started to twitch. He looked like he was something outta of a bad 80's rock video and was going to fall over from the weight of the metal and chains all round him.

My chest started to heave and my lips puckered. Eventually I had to bury my head in my arms so I could laugh.

Rod Stafford
May 5th, 2006, 02:09:56 PM
"You like?" he asked, holding his arms up. He turned on the spot to show off his new clothes.

"I thought about what you said last night. After watching some TV, I got a few ideas and went out and hit the shops."

He plonked himself down in a free chair and sighed.

"From now on, I'll let MTV do all my shopping for me..."

He noticed the looks on their faces.

"What?"

Michele Hawkins
May 5th, 2006, 02:13:47 PM
I sat up straight in my chair, cheeks red from laughing so hard. "I think I preferred the kilt!" :lol

Fiona Devlin
May 13th, 2006, 09:42:47 AM
"Never watch MTV again."

:: her eyes widened as she pointed at him ::

"Ever."

:: she sipped her coffee ::

Rod Stafford
May 30th, 2006, 05:38:10 PM
Rod slouched in his chair, deflated. One thing he was beginning to realise was that when it comes to clothes, ladies know best. He thought about himself in women's clothes for a moment and grinned.

"How was the opera last night?"

Michele Hawkins
May 30th, 2006, 05:44:37 PM
Now, I haven't known Rod that long but there was one definite to the man. When he's grinning, it can't be good. I really don't wanna know what the hell's going on in his head.

Anyway, my eyes lit up at the question and I grabbed Fiona's leg, squeezing it in glee. "Oh my god, it was great. It was one of the most fantastic things I've ever seen. I was so jazzed about it that I barely slept and kept Fiona up all night talking about it."

Fiona Devlin
Jun 28th, 2006, 04:34:18 PM
:: Fiona took a bite of eclair just as Michele squeezed her knee. The custard exploded onto her face ::