PDA

View Full Version : buff is back and better than ever

Jaime Tomahawk
Apr 26th, 2006, 05:32:15 PM
Originally posted by jediSamson
Geesh, give a guy a all girl softball team, a mod position and it goes to his head O_o next he'll be saying Bea arthur isn't hot :x o_O

buffjedi?!?! That cant be you

jediSamson
Apr 26th, 2006, 05:34:08 PM
I'm buff, I'm the stuff and the girls can't get enough:D

What gave me away ;)

Jaime Tomahawk
Apr 26th, 2006, 08:58:39 PM
Only one man has a love as true as yours for Bea Arthur.

jediSamson
Apr 26th, 2006, 09:18:48 PM
Originally posted by Jaime Tomahawk
Only one man has a love as true as yours for Bea Arthur. :lol :lol with a gal like that it's hard not too :smokin

btw: how is everything going for you ?

Jaime Tomahawk
Apr 27th, 2006, 12:28:52 AM
Ah, divorced, business isnt going as well as I like, the rally car is consuming bulk dollars.....

Having a blast :-D

JMK
Apr 27th, 2006, 08:15:23 AM
Of course it's Buff.

I knew a good lambasting of TPM would bring him out of his shell.

Your ruses never work Buff. Just stick around this time and stop taking off to wherever you take off to.

How's it going? Spill it!

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 27th, 2006, 11:30:28 AM
JediSamson, I SHOULD HAVE GUESSED it was BuffJedi in disguise. The glasses with the nose and moustache attached should have given it away.

jediSamson
Apr 27th, 2006, 06:53:16 PM
Originally posted by JMK
Of course it's Buff.

I knew a good lambasting of TPM would bring him out of his shell.

Your ruses never work Buff. Just stick around this time and stop taking off to wherever you take off to.

How's it going? Spill it! :lol :lol well, if you guy's were a little dumber, I could get away with it :( (Dang smart people :mad ) well, I'll have to stick around for awhile now, I just wouldn't feel right about making the baby do all of the traveling and I feel convicted that the lord(not trying to bible thump) is having us stay put for a reason (for now ;) )

But everything is wounderful, 1 week old son(James Samson ) (and he's BEUTIFUL!!!!!he gets it from me :p ) his momma is doing good (she's still ugly though :x ;) ) and life couldn't be better, you know it's amazing how good life can be when you decide to grow up....well grow up a little :rollin ;)

jediSamson
Apr 27th, 2006, 06:54:53 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
JediSamson, I SHOULD HAVE GUESSED it was BuffJedi in disguise. The glasses with the nose and moustache attached should have given it away. :lol :lol

Well, I figured that if the Trix Rabbit could get away with it, so could I :huh Oh, wait he doesn't either o_O :lol

JMK
Apr 27th, 2006, 08:08:41 PM
Originally posted by jediSamson
But everything is wounderful, 1 week old son(James Samson ) (and he's BEUTIFUL!!!!!he gets it from me :p ) his momma is doing good (she's still ugly though :x ;)

:lol

Buff, don't ever change.....too much.

Congrats on the newborn. Don't tell him silly things about TPM, like how it's the best movie of all time. Next thing you know he'll be looking up to you-know-who.

jediSamson
Apr 27th, 2006, 08:23:54 PM
Originally posted by JMK
:lol

Buff, don't ever change.....too much.

Congrats on the newborn. Don't tell him silly things about TPM, like how it's the best movie of all time. Next thing you know he'll be looking up to you-know-who. :lol :lol thank you

we'll, I can honestly say that he has already watched TPM with his old man and he loved it he was smiling the whole time!!!

o.k....maybe it was just gas ....but he still liked it :D and no worries, i promise I will never tell him and or anyone else that TPM is the greatest movie of all time, that woud be a lie....it's the Second greatest of all time, right behind ROTS :smokin

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 27th, 2006, 09:07:22 PM
Heh I should have guessed it was you as well. Good to hear things are going well for you, congrats on the newborn.

Doc Milo
Apr 28th, 2006, 01:49:46 PM
BuffJedi is back!

The world has been set right on its axis.

Now, for my announcement:

My second Padawan is on its way...

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 28th, 2006, 01:55:58 PM
Wow, congrats on your new son, Buff!

And Doc - a second one on the way? :D

We're Baby Central! It's like thumbing our noses at the people who make fun of Star Wars fans by saying they'll never kiss a girl. ;)

Although, technically, you don't have to kiss ....

OK sorry, enough of that. Congrats to both of you, anyway. :crack

JMK
Apr 28th, 2006, 02:09:02 PM
Congrats Doc! And BTW, nice to see you again. :)

Is it going to come to a point where our children inherit this forum? Or will the those punk brats come and troll themselves right into the banned list? :lol

Doc Milo
Apr 28th, 2006, 08:53:48 PM
I've been lurking around, barely replying anymore. Knowing my daughter, she'll probably troll!

jediSamson
Apr 29th, 2006, 02:33:19 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Master Carr
Heh I should have guessed it was you as well. Good to hear things are going well for you, congrats on the newborn. Thank you sir, it's good to see all you guy's. But I must say, that avator pic freaks me out !!!!!o_O o_O ;)

Heh yeah that is mad eye moody he is kind of freaky actually I am going to change it to and X-men themed one once I find one I like.

jediSamson
Apr 29th, 2006, 02:37:29 PM
Originally posted by Doc Milo
BuffJedi is back!

The world has been set right on its axis.

Now, for my announcement:

My second Padawan is on its way... :lol

Good to you see back in the real world ;) Congrats on your second!!!!!!!!!! but your braver than I am, one is about to kill me :zzz :x :p

BTW: why the heck does everyone say pregnancy is 9 mons when it's 10??:huh

jediSamson
Apr 29th, 2006, 02:40:32 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Wow, congrats on your new son, Buff!

And Doc - a second one on the way? :D

We're Baby Central! It's like thumbing our noses at the people who make fun of Star Wars fans by saying they'll never kiss a girl. ;)

Although, technically, you don't have to kiss ....

OK sorry, enough of that. Congrats to both of you, anyway. :crack :lol :lol

Thank you

those who diss SW fans and say we never , obviously don't realize the studs on this board :smokin :D

jediSamson
Apr 29th, 2006, 02:44:43 PM
Originally posted by JMK
Congrats Doc! And BTW, nice to see you again. :)

Is it going to come to a point where our children inherit this forum? Or will the those punk brats come and troll themselves right into the banned list? :lol I can assure you that Samson will be a valued and respected poster...:lol :lol :lol

who am I kidding, he'll make jedi1234 (or what ever) look like a rational human being :lol :lol

Shot, I bet Shawn ALready has him banned :lol

sorry, mods could have posted all replies in one, but need to increase my postcount :p ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 29th, 2006, 06:45:38 PM
postcount++ = banned!

;) I'll make an exception this once. I am splitting your little distraction out of this thread though. :)

Darth McBain
Apr 29th, 2006, 09:25:11 PM
Hey Buff, nice to see ya... Congrats on the little one...

Doc Milo
Apr 29th, 2006, 11:05:40 PM
BTW: why the heck does everyone say pregnancy is 9 mons when it's 10??

Don't know what you're talking about, Buff :) For my wife, it was only 8. She'd developed gestational diabetes, which causes the fetus to grow quicker. She also has to have c-sections due to an accident in her past which makes it virtually impossible for her to give birth in the natural way. Hence, when the 8th month hit, and we were sure the baby was developed enough (second amnio to determine that -- ouch!) we scheduled the c-section; giving us a beautiful 8lbs 9oz, 22 inch girl!

And yes, this is my second, but it's my wife's fourth! I also have two step-children. Sometimes, I feel I need Jedi powers just to stay sane!

Jedieb
May 4th, 2006, 09:11:52 AM
It goes without saying that Buff's first child would be a masculine one. Nothing but Y chromosomes are produced by the world's most masculine SW Fan. May your son grow to be tall in stature and broad of shoulder. In other words, may his bulk rival that of Bea Arthur!

Congrats on your the news of your second Padawan Doc. Once the second one comes along you'll find you may not even have time to lurk.:zzz