PDA

View Full Version : I am a Japanese School Teacher

Shawn
Apr 26th, 2006, 02:54:14 PM
Well, that's the title of this unique "editorial", anyway.

Link: http://outpostnine.com/editorials/teacher1.html

It's kind of an old hat, but I figured there's some people here who haven't read it before. Needless to say, it's absolutely hilarious. I don't think there's a single entry I haven't laughed at.
I wish I could say it stops there, but actually, it gets worse. Let me introduce you to a game Japanese kids like to play called "Kancho."

Actually, it's not so much a "game" as it is kids clasping their hands together, sticking out their first fingers, and shoving them up your butt. I'm really not joking.

You know, before we come to Japan, they tell us a lot of ultimately useless stuff. What kind of computer to bring, if our DVD's will work, clothing sizes, that kind of nonsense. Nowhere, and I mean nowhere, in the 3-4 months of orientations did anyone ever mention that at some point, a Japanese kid may try to stick their fingers up our butt. That's something I would have liked to know, personally.

Mitch
Apr 26th, 2006, 05:26:57 PM
Good heavens, reading these is a riot! I only meant to read a few, but before I knew it, two hours had passed!

Jaime Tomahawk
Apr 26th, 2006, 05:30:35 PM
Brilliant! I really have to stop reading them else I'll fail to get any work done today

Sanis Prent
Apr 26th, 2006, 06:59:22 PM
Reading these is the best thing I've done today :) thanks!

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 26th, 2006, 10:56:29 PM
Fantastic! :lol

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 27th, 2006, 04:22:21 AM
Reading this actually makes me want to go to Japan, just to see how zany it really is.