PDA

View Full Version : Imperial RP Proposal

Park Kraken
Apr 26th, 2006, 12:01:52 PM
Ok, unlike the Bestine thread, which is appearing to include many people from both sides and is apparently going to take a long time to complete, I would like to start a smaller thread including a select few for a little RP.

What I propose is a thread detailing an Imperial counter-attack against the Rebels by making a hit and fade strike against Mon Calamari and her shipyards. Basically an Imperial taskforce of a destroyer plus support would come into the system, and launch waves of TIE bombers to attack and damage the shipyards, then the Imperial fleet would withdraw.

Anyone interested?

Karl Valten
Apr 26th, 2006, 02:37:20 PM
I'm currently engaging in a scrap in the Columbia center, but it's kind of stalled. I think Reshmar will be back by the end of the month and things should pick up again.

I'm interested however, I haven't used Teleran in a long while.

Travis North
Apr 30th, 2006, 07:15:23 PM
I'm up for it. Anything to keep the Empire going.

Park Kraken
Jun 5th, 2006, 01:33:23 PM
Ok, how about a plotline detailing Imperial re-organization and re-grouping, where our characters could meet? Main plot I though could be the adventures aboard a re-comissioned Vic-Star Duece that collects scattered holdings of starfighters and troops and carries out several patrols against pirates and smugglers.

Karl Valten
Jun 5th, 2006, 02:45:22 PM
Last time I used Teleran in this timeline, he had pulled to gether a bunch of remaining ships to form a light squadron. About a dozen or so capital ships, the largerst being a strike cruiser, the next biggest is a carrack (flagship). Spread amongst those are several corvettes and gunships.

Park Kraken
Jun 6th, 2006, 11:03:01 AM
How about using a smaller ship instead? A Corellian Corvette, similar to the Night Caller from the X-wing series, armed with 2 Turbolasers and 4 Quad Laser Cannons, embarking 4 TIE Fighters and two shuttles, plus mines and a small troop complement. Her mission? To interdict smugglers and freelance pirates, lay mines in areas of suspected Rebel activity, and to patrol Imperial lanes.