PDA

View Full Version : [WoD] To Live By The Sword (COMPLETE)

Fiona Devlin
Apr 21st, 2006, 02:41:51 PM
:: Fiona watched as Michele practiced with her blade, making it a part of her in both motion and spirit. It had been one week from their return from Vienna, and they had been training each day. Yoga, meditation, running, and of course, fencing. She stretched, taking up an on-guard stance in the center of the room ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 21st, 2006, 08:52:39 PM
Our trip to Vienna didn't turn out like planned. Instead of it being my last hurrah before I became serious about The Game, it became an eye opening experience of what my life was to be since the moment I died in the car accident ... My first death. It was the end of mortality but the beginning of war against other Immortals who wanted my head and would do anything to take it.

I'd rather not think about what happened in Vienna. I just want my mind focused on surviving, training with Fiona so it would never come close to happening again.

Dying for real that is ...

Ever since we stepped back onto Chicago soil, my life has been nothing but school and training with Fiona, who was never far from my side. Bilan's still on the prowl and it would only be a matter of time before he got wind of our return and try to kill us again.

So here I am, one week later, performing a kata with my sword almost as if I've been doing this my entire life. It's still kinda funny. I abhored the idea of this but now I lived and breathed training. I still fumble occasionally and loose my balance but I don't let it get to me like on the first day. God, the first day was terrible. I was bitchy to Fiona, snapping at her constantly to teach me everything she knew. I was an impatient, irritable brat. Needless to say, meditation was one of the first things I needed to learn badly so I could focus to relax and put Vienna into further perspective. That I can't learn what I need to survive overnight. It takes time. Yet I fear that I won't have enough it. Why I still train like a woman possessed but at least I'm now productive.

Fiona comes into my peripheral vision and my sword comes to rest against my side. Our duels so far have been instructive. Fiona would show me proper form and how to hold my sword correctly. From there, mostly conversation moves where I would get use to the weight of the weapon. Then we moved onto defensive moves, binds and parry, and to a lesser extent, the art of anticipating your opponents actions. We just moved onto offensive moves yesterday. Today it's been me flying solo with strengthening exercises and practicing balance and control with my blade.

So now I wonder what's in store for me as I lift my sword arm and take a step forward, aligning my body sideways in a defensive posture. I just hope I don't get hit too much today. Being slapped with the dull part of the sword really hurts like hell. Doesn't matter which body part it is...

Fiona Devlin
Apr 22nd, 2006, 02:44:31 PM
:: Fiona sped up the pace this time, to test Michele's reaction time. She darted in one direction, then spun back the way she came and swung low ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 22nd, 2006, 02:48:52 PM
Fiona was gone in a blink of an eye and already on the move to attack. The woman was so damn fast.

I lost my balance with her switching positions but manage to clumsily block her low attack by swinging my sword down towards the ground.

I winced upon impact and almost dropped the sword. I recovered quickly but it was painfully obvious that it stung. The power behind Fiona's attack also went up a notch, not just her speed.

Fiona Devlin
Apr 22nd, 2006, 03:06:05 PM
:: Fiona took the oppurtunity to step in with a bind ::

"Remember to use your whole body, not just the blade."

:: She broke off and then repeated the attack ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 22nd, 2006, 03:10:49 PM
This time she went even lower where my sword would do me no good. I'd loose a leg before the blade could even get there to parry. I'm not really sure if I should be attacking during this lesson, but it sorta came outta instinct... I think. Just as I came down to the ground, my sword did too in an overhead attack.

Fiona Devlin
Apr 22nd, 2006, 03:18:01 PM
:: Fiona brought her sword up, just in time to counter the downward strike. She smiled ::

"That's it! Good!" :)

Michele Hawkins
Apr 22nd, 2006, 03:23:04 PM
My breathing is exacerbated by the work-out and the fast paced attacks but I don't stop with the kind words. Instead, I narrow my eyes and take a step forward and swing my blade 180 degrees.

Fiona Devlin
Apr 24th, 2006, 11:10:09 AM
:: Fiona rolled backwards away from the attack, and waited for Michele in a defensive crouch ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 24th, 2006, 01:53:43 PM
Hmm. Okay. Now what? Anything I do she's gonna block easily. Well, I suppose you can't block everything forever.

I don't do anything fancy. I simply charge at her and keep my sword close to me incase she tries something before I'm able to attack. I swing low and fast, hoping to catch her off balance.

Well, try to catch off her balance....

Fiona Devlin
Apr 24th, 2006, 02:00:40 PM
:: Fiona moves forward just as Michele begins the swing, with a thrust aimed towards her thigh, just above the knee ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 24th, 2006, 02:07:16 PM
Aw hell! I knew that she was going to do something sneaky like that but my eyes still lit up in surprise.

I change the momentum of my attack. It's awkward and ugly, but I manage to just barely parry the attack from Fiona. I also loose my balance because my feet haven't quite figure out how to keep up with my upper body. So, I trip over my own feet and fall flat on my face.

I'm disgusted with myself and shove the sword away, slapping the floor in anger with the palms of my hands.

Fiona Devlin
Apr 24th, 2006, 02:14:51 PM
:: Fiona lays the flat of the blade across the back of Michele's neck ::

"Do not allow yourself to become reckless."

:: She lifted the blade, and gave Michele a light whack on the rump ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 24th, 2006, 02:16:31 PM
I wince and give Fiona the dirtiest of looks before getting to my feet. "I'm glad you find this amusing."

Fiona Devlin
Apr 24th, 2006, 02:26:51 PM
"You're trying to hard, Michele. You need to slow down."

Michele Hawkins
Apr 24th, 2006, 02:27:59 PM
My nostrils flare and I turn my back on her to retrieve my sword, "I don't have the time to slow down and take it easy."

Fiona Devlin
Apr 24th, 2006, 02:30:28 PM
:: Fiona sighed and waited in a ready stance ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 24th, 2006, 02:35:25 PM
I pick up my sword and move back to a position across from Fiona. I can tell in her eyes she's just humoring me. Waiting for me to mess up again to prove her right.

For a moment, I close my eyes and take a deep breath before returning to a defensive posture. When my last nerves settle, I go forward and tap my blade against the bottom of her's to start the duel again; this time trying to find an opening first before charging in like an idiot.

Fiona Devlin
Apr 24th, 2006, 02:40:20 PM
:: Fiona takes the offense this time, forcing Michele to block, dodge, and parry ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 24th, 2006, 02:47:21 PM
I grit my teeth and find myself on the defensive. With every attack that I parry or block, my arms vibrate from the strength behind the blows, but I hold my sword tightly. My knuckles turning white from the strain. I keep trying to find an opening but Fiona has me so boxed up that I can't find any room to maneuver.

I hate feeling caged in. My heart's pounding faster now and I can feel the sweat beading against my forehead. I have to find some space. I need to get out of here fast.

So I duck under her next attack and instead of trying to counter-attack with my sword, I try and punch Fiona in the face.

Fiona Devlin
Apr 24th, 2006, 05:04:51 PM
:: The punch catches Fiona squarely on the chin, and her sword clatters on the floor as she drops ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 24th, 2006, 07:52:45 PM
Heat of the battle, I did what I did outta instinct. After I heard the crack and the sword clattering against the ground, I broke outta my rage.

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!! I JUST PUNCHED MY GIRLFRIEND IN THE FACE!!!

I fall to the ground next to her in a panicked hurry, grabbing her by the shoulder and picking her face up by the chin gently to see just how badly I got her. "Baby, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hit you that hard!"

I'm practically in tears. I hate violence but as a kid, sometimes my fists had to talk for me since I grew up in the not so nice parts of town. I fought outta necessity just like I'm learning how to fight now but damnit! I didn't want to hurt Fiona!

Fiona Devlin
Apr 25th, 2006, 08:38:09 AM
:: Fiona's eyes fluttered open and she groaned ::

"That was a wicked punch, that was."

:: The look on Michele's face made her giggle, then she groaned again ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 25th, 2006, 03:20:10 PM
I just keep apologizing over and over again as I get Fiona to her feet, feeling awful for what happened. It shouldn't have gotten that far.

"Want me to get you some ice for it?" Yeah, we're Immortal and the bruise will go away rather quickly. But it still stings like a bitch though in the meantime.

Fiona Devlin
Apr 25th, 2006, 03:25:00 PM
"I may be cute, but I'm not made of glass."

:: She stuck out her tongue and sat down on the bench ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 25th, 2006, 03:41:44 PM
"I know," I sit down next to her still fawning all over her like a mother would, "but I'm the one that hit you."

Fiona Devlin
Apr 25th, 2006, 04:01:58 PM
"It was a good move. I didn't see it coming."

:: she petted Michele's hair and smiled ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 25th, 2006, 04:06:10 PM
I smile and take her hand in my own, "Training with you is a lot harder then I thought it'd be. And not because it's new to me."

I frown deeply where my eyebrows come dangerously close together. My ugly look as Fiona calls it. "I don't like hurting you."

Fiona Devlin
Apr 25th, 2006, 04:31:14 PM
:: Fiona flashed a cheshire grin in self-defense ::

"I'm fine."

:: She stood and stretched ::

"Come on. We have more to do."

Michele Hawkins
Apr 25th, 2006, 04:33:20 PM
My face scrunches up, not liking the sound of that, "Dare I ask what?"

Least I'm not frowning ugly anymore.

Fiona Devlin
Apr 25th, 2006, 05:25:12 PM
:: Fiona raised a brow ::

"You aren't tired, are you?"

Michele Hawkins
Apr 25th, 2006, 05:27:55 PM
"No." I look a bit offended while I get up. Mostly I'm just messing with her and I say with as straight a face as I can, "I just don't want to punch that pretty little face of yours again."

Fiona Devlin
Apr 25th, 2006, 05:35:21 PM
"Oooooooooo .... a lucky punch and she's feeling sassy." :D

:: She walked over to the mat, turning her back to Michele as she stretched ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 25th, 2006, 05:39:03 PM
I follow her onto the mat and squat down to stretch as well, "Lucky punch??? You admitted you weren't expecting it."

Fiona Devlin
Apr 25th, 2006, 05:56:28 PM
:: Fiona turned serious ::

"Tis true, I wasn't."

:: she paused ::

"Tomorrow, we continue with foil."

Michele Hawkins
Apr 25th, 2006, 06:00:17 PM
I plop down on the mat and hug my kness, "Tomorrow?"

My eyes line in confusion as I look up at Fiona, "We're done for the day? But, we barely trained."

Fiona Devlin
Apr 25th, 2006, 06:04:10 PM
:: Fiona looks at the clock on the wall ::

"It's been three hours, and you have to study."

Michele Hawkins
Apr 25th, 2006, 06:08:13 PM
Now I roll my eyes, "Oh please. I don't need all day to do that Mother."

Okay, maybe I was a little more snarky then sarcastic on the mother part but Fiona's having more moments of treating me like a child lately. It's getting on my nerves. "I say if we're done with the physical training, then we need to move onto Immortal 101. You still haven't told me anything more about the Game and what my role is."

Fiona Devlin
Apr 25th, 2006, 06:11:18 PM
"Alright. You remember that night I fought Gregor?"

Michele Hawkins
Apr 25th, 2006, 06:14:37 PM
How could I. A flash of Fiona enters my mind. Wisps of electricity penetrating her body as she cried out in pain.

"Yeah," I say cooly eventhough I am horrified inside. I'm scared of taking a Quickening.

Fiona Devlin
Apr 25th, 2006, 06:26:15 PM
"When I took his head, everything he was became mine. His knowledge and his power."

Michele Hawkins
Apr 25th, 2006, 06:27:55 PM
I point at nothing, trying to process what Fiona said. It didn't add up. "You told me that the Quickening just an event that happens when an Immortal dies. You didn't mention this."

Fiona Devlin
Apr 25th, 2006, 06:36:06 PM
:: Fiona nodded ::

"It was not the time to tell you then."

Michele Hawkins
Apr 25th, 2006, 06:39:56 PM
As if I wasn't afraid enough to take a Quickening before! Panic consumed me. "But... but if that's true, then how can you stay sane after ... absorbing the memories of someone like that? Especially after hundreds of years?"

Fiona Devlin
Apr 25th, 2006, 07:07:10 PM
"Only some of the older ones had the will to speak to me, in dreams. Then they faded."

Michele Hawkins
Apr 25th, 2006, 07:09:51 PM
I rest my chin on my knees and chew on my lip in thought. "So, it won't change who I am?"

Fiona nodded and I was relieved. "It's more of a technical absorption without having their memories overwhelm you? How's that possible?"

Fiona Devlin
Apr 25th, 2006, 07:27:19 PM
"We are supernatural beings, like the Kindred, and the Garou."

Michele Hawkins
Apr 25th, 2006, 07:31:03 PM
I narrow one eye and point at her, "That's going to be your answer to a lot of things won't it."

We share a chuckle.

"You still didn't answer my question though. What does the Quickening have to do with the Game."

Fiona Devlin
Apr 25th, 2006, 07:48:15 PM
"We live in the time of the gathering, Michele Hawkins. We fight for the prize. In the end, there can be only one."

Michele Hawkins
Apr 25th, 2006, 07:50:30 PM
This conversation was exhausting. The answers she gives me only causes more questions. "What the hell's a gathering? And prize? What prize? Do we know what the prize is? Do we even know why we're fighting for this prize? And only one what? Immortal?"

Fiona Devlin
Apr 26th, 2006, 11:31:22 AM
"The Gathering is a war all of us are trapped in, whether we like it or not. None of us really know what the prize is, but the last Immortal will possess the knowlege and power of all of us that ever lived. The evil ones among us would use it to cast their shadow upon the world."

Michele Hawkins
Apr 26th, 2006, 05:48:17 PM
I finally get an answer and it sucks. The more I learn about what it means to be Immortal, the more I grow to hate what my life has become. Does Fiona have any idea what this all means to me?

"Okay, I can barely accept the rule that I can't interfere if you get caught in a duel, but I refuse to accept that if by some twist of fate that we end up being the last two Immortals on the damn planet that we'd have to kill one another, especially for a prize that no one has any idea what it is!" I get up and walk away, throwing my hand up in disgust. "This whole thing is a load of crap!"

Fiona Devlin
Apr 26th, 2006, 05:53:55 PM
:: Fiona closed her eyes, and ignored the tantrum ::

"I would not raise a blade against you."

Michele Hawkins
Apr 26th, 2006, 06:04:41 PM
That stops me in my tracks. I guess I kinda knew she would say that, but I'm still learning about this Fiona, the one that fights to survive the Game. Part of me's just glad to hear her say that ...

I turn around slowly. "I know. Neither could I..."

Yeah, there's a but. An unspoken one. Could we honestly say this without knowing the future? There's no way to predict it? Can we assume our love is strong enough to survive ten years from now? Twenty? Fifty? One hundred years if we're lucky to be together for that long?

That uncertainty scares me. Everything since the car accident has turned my life into one big uncertain mess and I long for the times when I accepted Fiona for who and what she was, and where my life was an illusion of happiness.

Fiona Devlin
Apr 26th, 2006, 06:34:06 PM
:: She opened her eyes and gazed deeply into Michele's ::

"What?"

Michele Hawkins
Apr 26th, 2006, 06:35:27 PM
I sigh and turn around, "Nothing I want to get into. I'll deal."

Fiona Devlin
Apr 26th, 2006, 06:42:35 PM
:: A troubled pout formed on Fiona's mouth as she stared at her knees , then she stood up and walked to the shower ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 26th, 2006, 06:46:24 PM
I open the fridge and take out a beer, kicking the door closed loudly as Fiona left. I take a long swig and sit down, my head coming to rest on the table as I fight the tears.

Fiona Devlin
Apr 27th, 2006, 02:51:13 PM
[3 DAYS LATER]

:: Fiona stood outside the Music Practice Hall, nibbling on a cinnamon stick as she watched people walk by ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 27th, 2006, 03:53:54 PM
Today was an easy day for me. I spent half the time practicing and the other half working on a Psychology paper since Mrs. Ceffaclio was most impressed with me today. I was a technical masterpiece, she said. She never thought she could hear such a flawless performance from me with the recital still far off. She gave me the rest of the day off so I buried myself with Freud and Gestalt until it was time for Fiona to pick me up.

When four o'clock came around, I packed up my stuff with resignation. I wanted to stay. School was the only thing keeping me sane. When I left, it was back to being an Immortal again and I could feel my insides slowly being boxed in.

I found her outside munching away.

"Hey." I was curt but polite as I headed towards the car.

Fiona Devlin
Apr 27th, 2006, 04:04:26 PM
:: Fiona drove silently, taking an alternate route into Edgewater ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 27th, 2006, 04:13:01 PM
I close my eyes and lean back in the passenger seat for a little relaxation. The ride home from school is burned into my brain now. Each turn and bump is automatic. Hell, I can tell what the speed limit is by the hum of the car now.

So when we made a right instead of left on Granville, I looked at Fiona funny. "Where we goin'?"

Fiona Devlin
Apr 27th, 2006, 04:20:06 PM
"It's a suprise." she replied, the look in her eyes hidden from Michele by her driving glasses. They stopped on the corner of Sheridan & Bryn Mawr.

Michele Hawkins
Apr 27th, 2006, 04:23:54 PM
The car rolls to a stop and I sigh, "Fiona I have a lot of studying to do tonight. Can this just wait until tomorrow?"

Fiona Devlin
Apr 27th, 2006, 04:31:28 PM
:: Fiona paused, a feline smirk on her face as she replied ::

"No."

:: She hopped out of the car and opened the car door for Michele ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 27th, 2006, 04:33:44 PM
I blow out a puff of air between my lips and look up at Fiona, who was insistent as ever. After a moment or two of thinking about it, I roll my eyes and get outta the car.

Fiona Devlin
Apr 27th, 2006, 04:50:00 PM
:: Fiona whistled as she took Michele up to the sixth floor and unlocked the door to the penthouse ::

"Welcome home."

:: It was richly furnished, and inside the circular living room a Steinway piano sat look a jewel before Michele's eyes ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 27th, 2006, 05:08:10 PM
I look at Fiona funny. Like she's on crack. Home?

But when I enter, my mouth falls open and hits the floor when I see the piano. My eyes glaze over and I walk towards the masterpiece like a zombie. I'm afraid to touch it because it's so beautiful. Everything about the body of the piano screams hand carved. Pearls are encrusted around the edges and my fingers gently walk over the hand painted scene of people dancing. Almost like it was a dream ...

My throat grows dry as I stand up, blinking my moistened eyes, "You shouldn't .... I ... I don't deserve this."

It was like a switch flipped inside my head. Here I was treating Fiona like she barely existed and giving her the cold shoulder while she was getting this amazing penthouse ready for us ... Giving me something that my attitude didn't warrant.

Fiona Devlin
Apr 27th, 2006, 05:22:48 PM
"Have a look around." She smiled, heading towards the kitchen.

Michele Hawkins
Apr 27th, 2006, 05:26:19 PM
I just stood there, numb from all the emotions going through my head. I needed some air badly before I passed out and headed out onto the balcony. The chilled spring air hit my face like a fist and I grabbed onto the railing for support, staring down at the ground in a dizzy haze.

Right now, I wanted to be anywhere but here.

Fiona Devlin
Apr 27th, 2006, 05:31:04 PM
:: Fiona stepped out on the patio with a bottle of honey brown ale ::

"Are you ok?"

Michele Hawkins
Apr 27th, 2006, 05:34:38 PM
"No." At least I was honest, but I couldn't find the courage to look at her. "I don't want to be here."

Fiona Devlin
Apr 27th, 2006, 05:39:22 PM
:: Fiona canted her head to one side ::

"I thought a change of scenery would do us good. Are you angry with me?"

Michele Hawkins
Apr 27th, 2006, 05:42:00 PM
I shake my head no and turn around, leaning my back against the rail and crossing my arms in defense. "No. The place is amazing, Fiona."

Fiona Devlin
Apr 27th, 2006, 05:45:05 PM
"It is, isn't it?"

:: She smiled proudly ::

"I bought the top floor." :D

:: Then she offered Michele the beer ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 27th, 2006, 05:49:53 PM
I hold my hand up, "No thanks," and take a seat since the patio was furnished. Fiona bought a finely polished wooden set that had two lounge chairs and four regular ones around the umbrella table. I still feel like I'm living through a haze. I was so excited to see the piano but then I realize how fast things are moving again. Why couldn't we just stay at the apartment?

Fiona Devlin
Apr 28th, 2006, 10:13:02 AM
:: She sat down and took a drink as she eyed Michele ::

"We can go back and fetch some things tonight if you like, then get something to eat."

Michele Hawkins
Apr 28th, 2006, 10:18:18 AM
I rest my head in my arms, staring off into the distance, barely listening to Fiona, "Everything's changing so fast."

Fiona Devlin
Apr 28th, 2006, 10:24:14 AM
"Ah."

:: she set the bottle on the table ::

"I'm sorry."

Michele Hawkins
Apr 28th, 2006, 10:26:48 AM
"Not your fault. Don't be sorry." I prop my chin up so I can see her and force a smile, "I'm just not dealing with this well."

Fiona Devlin
Apr 28th, 2006, 10:50:41 AM
:: Fiona knelt down before Michele, and reached out to hold her hands ::

"What are you afraid of?"

Michele Hawkins
Apr 28th, 2006, 01:50:08 PM
I let her take my hands and my head drops forward as if I'm praying for forgiveness. Hell, maybe I am. "I feel like I did the night you killed Gregor. Like everything is spiraling outta control."

Change is my enemy. It started the night my mother was mauled by a rabid dog when I was six. I barely remember the night. I just remember her screaming for me to run away but I couldn't.

Then it was foster care until I was seventeen and Northwestern took me under it's wing with promises of a new life. Everything was stable until I met Fiona ...

Fiona Devlin
Apr 28th, 2006, 02:08:08 PM
:: Fiona layed her head down on Michele's lap and remained silent ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 28th, 2006, 02:12:32 PM
I lean back in my chair and pet the hair of the angel resting by me. "How did you get through it when you found out you were Immortal? I mean, yeah times are quite different but you still had to be scared?"

I look down at her expectantly, hoping I'm not the only new Immortal to be a basket case. "Right?"

Fiona Devlin
Apr 28th, 2006, 02:20:02 PM
"I was terrified, and alone. A few years passed before I learned about what I was."

Michele Hawkins
Apr 28th, 2006, 02:24:15 PM
"Years?!" I felt my cheeks grow red with embarrassment and realized how selfish I've been. It's only been weeks since I found out I was an Immortal and I'm spazzing. I at least have Fiona to help me through this. She had no one.

I don't think I've ever felt more like a child like I did just now. My behavior's been atrocious.

Fiona Devlin
Apr 28th, 2006, 02:29:51 PM
:: Fiona raised her head to look at Michele ::

"I was sleeping in the forest when Ramirez found me."

:: Her eyes sparkled as she said his name ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 28th, 2006, 02:31:33 PM
I don't know the name Ramirez but it was rather easy to put two and two together considering the nature of our topic. "He was your mentor then. A good one by the sound of your voice."

Fiona Devlin
Apr 29th, 2006, 02:00:54 PM
"Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez."

:: Fiona purred the name aloud and she laughed, the twinkle in her eyes growing brighter ::

"That was his chosen name during our last time together in Spain. His real name was Tak-Ne, born in Egypt in 896 BC."

:: She closed her eyes as she described him to Michele ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 29th, 2006, 02:41:53 PM
Fiona telling me about her own mentor was a relief. Not only did she describe him but told me of her own difficulties accepting the life of an Immortal. The blinders were coming off and my own sparkle of life was returning to my eyes.

"Wow. B.C? And here I thought you were an old hag." I said with the sweetest of smiles.

Fiona Devlin
Apr 29th, 2006, 02:52:13 PM
:: Fiona stuck her tongue out, then stood and stretched as she gazed at the setting sun ::

"There are Immortals out there far older than I am."

Michele Hawkins
Apr 29th, 2006, 02:55:26 PM
My sweet smile turns sly and I move behind Fiona so I can wrap my arms around her waist. "I know..." I nuzzle her ear, "I love you just the way you are. You're a saint for putting up with me."

Fiona Devlin
Apr 29th, 2006, 02:57:44 PM
:: Fiona giggled, reaching for the beer but missing it as Michele took her back inside ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 29th, 2006, 03:01:43 PM
"Bah, I'm better then beer." And I pulled her into a tender kiss which I softly broke away, resting my forehead against her's. "And I need to make up the last few days to you."

Fiona Devlin
Apr 29th, 2006, 03:15:06 PM
"Then by all means, let me show you the bedroom."

:: She grinned, full of mischief, and licked the tip of Michele's nose ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 29th, 2006, 03:25:03 PM
I responded with another kiss. We somehow manuvered around the penthouse in eachother's arms without stumbling too much until we made it into the bedroom.

And honestly, I STILL have no idea what the bedroom looks like. My mind was too pre-occupied on other things, but I know one thing. When I wake up, I think I'm finally able to face my new world. I'm not alone and my life really isn't as horrific as I made it out to be. I just have to keep that in perspective. People have it worse then me. I have this chance to do something extraordinary with my life, Game or no Game, and I'm not going to squander it any longer...