PDA

View Full Version : Burn it all to the ground!!

Morgoth Brimstone
Apr 18th, 2006, 01:47:04 AM
Ok, I made this character for the soul purpose of adding a little spice to the game we've got going on right now. He's a mad bomber/pyromaniac who hates everyone and he's got a reason to. If you've read his short little bio in the "Characters in a Nutshell" thread then you'll know why.

What I really want here is permission to blow up some stuff, but I'll take what I can get! :evil

I’m going to start small, a bar here, an apartment building there, and slowly start making my way up to larger targets as he gets more noticed I.E The Senate Building on Coruscant, The Imperial Palace, etc, but that of course, comes way later. This will not be something that happens over night but more or less something that will take plenty of planning and cooperation with several different people on the boards.

I also thought this would a great opportunity for those people who have felt neglected, been out of it for awhile or for whatever reason these past few months to get in on something fun as well as something (possibly) directly involved with several different stories.

I feel the board needs to see some death, carnage, and chaos pretty badly. There's not enough of it and bare in mind, I am not trying to sound morbid or anything, I just think it's something that you need for a good story to progress.

So, if you have any ideas to add, comments, or want to volunteer a character that you no longer care about to be killed off, just say so. I'll be happy to work em into the mix >D

Morgoth Brimstone
Apr 22nd, 2006, 10:39:16 PM
So since no one is replying, I am going to assume that this is cool with everyone. If I'm wrong in my assumption then please say so. If not then I'm going to start.

But yeah, I'd still, at least, like to hear people’s ideas on the matter. Anything will work XP

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 23rd, 2006, 02:28:33 AM
As long as you don't blow it up all in one post, do whatever you like. :)