PDA

View Full Version : Black skull Pirates

Jak
Apr 17th, 2006, 09:03:32 PM
The Black Skull Pirates will be a small fleet of pirates. I need members fast. Already one is in the ranks. Post if you want to be a crew member, Captian, or First Mate. I will select a group to be with me. The others will be led under another captian, who is led by me. I am the Pirate King. So just post your position.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 17th, 2006, 09:46:39 PM
You used the tag requesting moderator help, and I don't see how I need to help at all. Please read the tag key and choose more carefully.

Gabriel Rodermark
Apr 18th, 2006, 03:11:35 AM
You're going to have to choose another avatar/signature image. Orlando Bloom is already taken. Check the character database (http://sw-fans.net/forum/CharacterDB.php?s=) for who is and isn't available.

Miranda Tarkin
Apr 19th, 2006, 11:01:23 AM
Also, is it Black Sun or Black Skulls Pirates? Your thread title says one thing and your post says another.

FYI - Black Sun is already a criminal organization in the SW universe

Jak
Apr 20th, 2006, 08:13:14 PM
No it's Black Skull. On a different site I'm joining the Black Sun. It's been on my mind. Also, I thought I could use the charater Will Turner. I didn't know it was the star, and I wanted a MOD to oversee this, because if it gets going I want it to become a group, with it's own page.