PDA

View Full Version : Promotion

Kyle Krogen
Apr 10th, 2006, 11:15:46 PM
Okay, my jedi, Kyle Krogen, is at and above the level required to gain the rank of Jedi Knight. Before the reset he was put up for promotion but turned down because of his aggressiveness when it came to handling situations. Kyle has become a more refined character since the reset and as such has lost most of that aggressiveness; note I did not say all. Now how would one of the Jedi Remnant go about securing his/her promotion? I do not think there are many active jedi of knight rank or higher and it would be pretty unlikely for Kyle to just 'bump' into one of them. The real reason I desire this rank is because Kyle is setting up his own little jedi enclave on Naboo and it just seems wrong for him to be teaching other jedi when he only commands the rank of padawan. This is especially important if any of his apprentices finish their training and await knighting themselves. As a padawan Kyle cannot give promotions. His group will be limited to only being padawans. While this is not deathly important it would be much easier on my group of jedi if Kyle could somehow gain the rank of Knight. I'm not saying that it should just come out of nowhere, what I'm wondering is if there is a way he could meet or run into a jedi knight/master somewhere and perhaps a type of trial could be used as well. I don't know, its really up to whoever it is that he runs into. Kyle is currently based in the remote mountains of Naboo, which makes it even more unlikely for him to run into another jedi. Unless someone has a suggestion for another way to go about this. I never thought it would be kosher with you guys, but would it be possible for Kyle to secure his promotion from an NPC jedi?

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 11th, 2006, 01:49:45 PM
I think it would be fine for him to assume the rank of Knight if we OOC vote on it.

As I play the knight Serena Laran, I vote yes, promote him.

Jacen
Apr 12th, 2006, 08:51:05 PM
Well me playing this Knight, I vote yes

Miranda Tarkin
Apr 12th, 2006, 09:41:48 PM
You have Lianna's vote as well

Kyle Krogen
Apr 15th, 2006, 02:45:13 PM
How many votes are we looking for? Is three enough?

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 17th, 2006, 09:42:19 AM
I say go for it - we don't have many active Jedi, so three might be all you'll get for months. :)

Gabriel Rodermark
Apr 17th, 2006, 09:43:22 AM
I don't know how I can see in here with this name O_o but go for it. You have my vote, as Daria.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 17th, 2006, 01:05:09 PM
This isn't Avalon, silly. ;)

Gabriel Rodermark
Apr 17th, 2006, 01:09:21 PM
Oh. I am getting forgetful in my old age. ^_^;

Fiona Devlin
Apr 17th, 2006, 03:12:58 PM
:lol :hug woflhead :cat