PDA

View Full Version : So...

Samantha Koortyn
Apr 6th, 2006, 07:09:52 AM
Did this idea die?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 6th, 2006, 08:01:39 AM
Nawp :)

I know I've been sort of half here due to some RL stuff, but that should mostly be done with so I can devote more time to this here thing.

I'll see if I can get a few page styles out over the weekend, and I'll be on Evolutions more since that's where the art stuff is happening.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 6th, 2006, 06:11:34 PM
I'm completely bombed with RL. Got a new job and finals/papers are due soon.

Dara Shadowtide
Apr 9th, 2006, 04:58:11 PM
I don't think it died. I think maybe quite a few of us got busy with spring break activities or real life reared its ugly head. I know that I have been swamped with a great many things lately but I'm trying to make it by here as often as I can because I think this is a very important and worthwhile project. :)

Samantha Koortyn
Apr 12th, 2006, 07:10:25 AM
Good, let me know if you guys need any help.

I do think that we should get the site itself up and running first before worrying about graphics. Since the type and size of graphics will depend on the architecture of the site, and I don't think we settled upon a solution yet regarding that.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 12th, 2006, 03:43:09 PM
If someone can just start prototyping the content that would be great. I can't till May.

Dara Shadowtide
Apr 12th, 2006, 10:24:12 PM
Should each board owner or staff write up a description about their forums to include general information about their community, the timeline, the rating system of the roleplays on the board, who they have on staff and who to contact if someone has questions? I can't remember if other things were mentioned that should also be in the description or not. Would there be a 500 word limit or anything on the description for uniformity? Or just let people write however much they want to?

Morgan Evanar
Apr 13th, 2006, 05:31:58 PM
500 words sounds like a fair target.