PDA

View Full Version : Artistic (In)Decent Exposure

Clea Darkrunner
Mar 25th, 2006, 04:33:34 AM
You can blame S'il for this one.

Oh, and the temperature I'm currently running - 101 lovely degrees, at the last look - with an (abnormal) normal of 96.6. That's right, frying braincells.

But blame S'il.

Y'see, her - and Charlie - got me restarted on a baaaaaaaad habit.

That's right - writing - in the form of online RP.

Shoot, I told m'self, I broke that habit in high school. Went and got some schoolin' .....got to be a fancy programmer......for years.....and years.....and years. When I wasn't doing technical documentation....

Technical documentation is to writing as braille is to.....color. I'd be more earthy, but PG-13, don't ya know.

Anyway, S'il started me on it, again. Tahnks, s'il. Thanks, s'ilancy Lok'loren . you got me started, and now I got it baaaaad. Worse than glitterstim or spice. Almost as bad as s*x..

oops

anway, envy is driveing me further.

Envy of all you artist types out there. Green-eyes, chewing nails, pulling hair envy.

I wanna draw.

I wanna draw so bad that my toenails ache.

I brought back the writer, now maybe i can bring back the artist

Remember her? the kid that chewed on the painbrush and and had blue lips - in High school?

Maybe its time she came out of the closewt, too.

And I'm gonna tell the restr of you what it's like to revive this zombie.

Clea Darkrunner
Mar 25th, 2006, 03:47:33 PM
well, s'il, this is my first attempt - in PSP - at a sketch.

Don't laugh - this sucker took me 2 hours. I found out there's a LOT of difference between manipulating graphics, and photo manipulation (yeah, s'il - I've had people ask me to forge ID, too)

And the fine art of.....drawing.

I see why people use wacom tablets now - damn mouse is a PAIN to draw with.

Still working on the scanner - the power cord is missing........grrr