PDA

View Full Version : Dark Jedi?

Xenos
Mar 24th, 2006, 11:26:53 AM
Since I'm still pretty new to this site, I thought it best that I ask this publically to get the best results and answers from the general public and members. Though I know it's usually best to ask these kind of questions through PM to Moderators and Admins, I still can't much distinguish between them. Or, I could ask the one of many active members, but who likes to receive PMs from random people about the site that seems SO obvious? Again, I thought it best to ask here. :p

What are the Dark Jedi factions, if any, that're associated with SWFans? And also, who're their respective leaders and their theme/basis? Any info would be helpful in knowing how to focus Xenos.

Thanks in advance to those whom can help. :D

*sinks back down into the Mandalorian wilderness*

Vega Van-Derveld
Mar 24th, 2006, 12:02:33 PM
As far as I'm aware, there haven't been any Dark Jedi factions created since the boardwide reset. The Dark Jedi characters that I've seen have been independent of any faction, unless they are some how tangled up in the Empire, which obviously isn't a Dark Jedi group. Aside from TSO, we have little pockets of Dark Siders here and there, e.g. Onderon, but they think of themselves as Sith.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 24th, 2006, 02:41:08 PM
Lilaena is a Dark Jedi, but she doesn't know it. She was taught the darkside and told she was a Jedi, so she's really confused. Also, she's a lone gun.

Xenos
Mar 26th, 2006, 12:04:08 PM
So then, the choices are the Sith.. and running around pestering those who think themselves Sith..

..pestering people is always fun.>D