PDA

View Full Version : Hit me.

Travis North
Mar 19th, 2006, 05:16:50 PM
That is, if I decide to leave Fans without a trace again.

I'm back... I need to roleplay in the form I was meant too. One-liners in videogames have ruined my ability to write the way I had.

It the came to me in a random thought that what better place to regain my ability to write then back at Fans where it started. Well pretty much started, thanks to McCloud for bringing me here. I guess he is still gone though.

So, what's new and kickin' with you folks?

Lamar Starworth
Mar 19th, 2006, 06:13:26 PM
Nothing new...beside the fact that a lot is cooking up on the Imperial and Rebel front lately. Also, you probably saw the rest of the new stuff...

And! Your just another Imperial on a fresh list of returners. So that is good...aslong as I dont have to hit you if you leave like that again. :)

Now! About that writing. You should talk to Khendon and look around these boards in hopes of finding your place amidst all the chaos about to happen.

:)

Reshmar
Mar 19th, 2006, 07:35:46 PM
Welcome Back North. Jump in a battle someplace.

Khendon Sevon
Mar 19th, 2006, 08:10:25 PM
IM me through some means of internet communication.

My aim: hakrbuddy
yahoo: KhendonSevon
msn: hakrbuddy@hotmail.com

Karl Valten
Mar 19th, 2006, 08:14:37 PM
Sweet, we're at a full roster again, all we need is Jarek and Telan to make our entire disfunct family whole again.....man the sounded cheesy.

Welcom back Colonel, I think you could jump in the Bestine thread with your squadron.

Travis North
Mar 20th, 2006, 02:22:58 PM
Good to be back.

Sweet, we're at a full roster again, all we need is Jarek and Telan to make our entire disfunct family whole again.....man the sounded cheesy.
Cheesy indeed. It's only a matter of time though.