PDA

View Full Version : The Krew - Restructuring Thread **See last post, plz.

Sudoku
Mar 17th, 2006, 02:22:24 AM
Any and all ideas for what the Krew should do as a group, please post them here.

It feels like the group is "dead", like most of the other smaller groups on Fans have a tendeceny of doing. Yeah, I know, I'm as much to blame as everyone else. I've never run an rp group before, and I brought everyone into this thing with TSO so that we could possibly get some IC interaction/training from them.

So, people who did that, yay, you get a cookie! People who didn't are people who have minor players in the Krew, and you get a cookie too. I'm sorry I haven't been the best at leading this little group. :(

Kyashi will possibly be leaving TSO to stay on Naalol. Anyone who wants to follow may feel free to do so. Anyone who wants to stay at TSO is more than welcome to do that. Anyone who has other ideas, let me hear them.

Michael Cline
Mar 17th, 2006, 06:28:29 PM
Well Mikey doesn't like it here - and would like to get back to civilization. He'd probably kick it with Ky on Naalol.

Jorshal Vuntana
Mar 18th, 2006, 09:55:48 PM
My suggestion would be to give the group a character of sorts. A collective goal or purpose that each member can integrate into his/her posts.

Sudoku
Mar 24th, 2006, 12:15:43 PM
After "Naalol or Bust" is completed, Kyashi will be taking up permanent residence on Naalol. I will be semi-shelving him and will rp as him by request - I will not be starting any new threads as him unless I have people who want to rp and have im'd/pm'd me about it.

So, please PM my OOC account (Mandy with an I) or message me if you have any questions/complains/whatever :)