Physical Description:
Eyes: Green
Hair: Orange
Height: 1.5 meters
Weight: 280 lbs

Prefferred Branch of Service: Imperial Army

Prefferred Rank: General

Short History:

Park Alexei Kraken was born into the universe just as tensions were starting to rise following the unsuccessful blockade of Naboo by the Trade Federation. His father served in the Republic as a captian of the fleet, commanding his own Venator type-destroyer, the Derfflinger. The ship was one of many shot down during the battle of Coruscant, and his father was killed in that engagement during the clone wars. Following in his father's footsteps, Park Kraken enlisted in the now-Imperial military at the age of eighteen, 13 years BBY. He steadily gained rank within the Empire, but suddenly retired in disgrace after the destruction of Alderaan, something he considered a barbaric act. But now in the wake of Endor, with the Emporer, Darth Vader, and Moff Tarkin all dead, Park sees new hope in the Empire, and not wanting to see the Republic rise back into power, is now seeking to rejoin the Empire as an army field officer.

Khendon Sevon
Mar 15th, 2006, 07:07:55 PM
Preferred rank? What do you think this is, the Hilton? Do you want a room with a view, too?

:)

Welcome aboard. Mmm, I'll think about the whole General thing.

Park Kraken
Mar 15th, 2006, 08:12:48 PM
Well if I can't start as a General then I would eventually like to work my way up to a general. A general infantry person would be ok for the time being.

Karl Valten
Mar 15th, 2006, 10:18:48 PM
We do kind of need a high ranking army PC. Perhaps a few threads to secure the position. I mean we did lose a ton of officers at the Battle of Endor. Wouldn't that mean that a a lot of people would have been promoted to fill the vacancies.

If not you could always start out as a major/colonel or so. Khendon's the boss though. At the moment I'm only handling the Inquisition until Tear returns.

Park Kraken
Mar 15th, 2006, 11:44:12 PM
Ehh, a Major/Colonel rank would be fine to start out with. In other words, I would rather start out leading at least a squad of men instead of like being a single person having no overall command of anyone but himself.

Khendon Sevon
Mar 16th, 2006, 12:24:18 AM
Sounds like a plan :)

Karl Valten
Mar 16th, 2006, 02:38:29 PM
Aye, you could work with Lamar. He's itching for some duties.