PDA

View Full Version : Looking, but not finding...

Ira Yahff
Feb 27th, 2006, 10:15:07 PM
Well I'm looking around, trying to find something for this character to jump in and it doesn't seem like anything is open. Is anyone willing to work with me on this problem?

Just PM me or post in this forum. If you need an explaination of my character, I suggest a PM and from there we can post in this forum so that other's may gain interest.

Alexia Sturkov
Feb 27th, 2006, 11:22:47 PM
Well, perhaps you should tell us what it is you want to do with your character. That would help us so we can help you :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 27th, 2006, 11:54:16 PM
There *are* open threads. I think. But, I know what you mean. To properly join an open thread you really have to do it within the first ten or so posts, or else it's like crashing a party. :)

You're a Force user, yes?

Ira Yahff
Feb 28th, 2006, 08:50:53 AM
Mhm. Sure am. :)

Originally posted by Alexia Sturkov
Well, perhaps you should tell us what it is you want to do with your character. That would help us so we can help you :)

Well I basically am open for anything to get me started.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 28th, 2006, 09:56:08 AM
Wellers... hmm.

I'd suggest you start your own thread and then pimp it out in this OOC thread to get people interested in it. :)

Or you could wait a month until my Serena Laran character is done with her current RP ^_^; ;)

Callomas Savoc
Mar 5th, 2006, 11:11:53 PM
Let me know if you'd like to do anything. My character is a simple man, just a florist really.

Seriously, just a florist. That is all.

Ira Yahff
Mar 6th, 2006, 08:51:08 PM
Originally posted by Callomas Savoc
Let me know if you'd like to do anything. My character is a simple man, just a florist really.

Seriously, just a florist. That is all.

Well I'm interested. I'm also interested in that Serena Laran thing, but I'll just stay busy between this and next month? K?