PDA

View Full Version : Operation Independence

Reshmar
Feb 27th, 2006, 07:18:08 PM
OK Rebels Here we go. Upon my return to Calamari we will be loading out a special ship for a special Task.

I will be taking command of the Independence, A Calamari Command Cruiser. Our mission will be to intercept Imperator Sevon between jump points using a CC-2200 interdiction frigate. In the confusion of Sevon’s DSD dropping out of hyperspace, we will infiltrate his vessel and assassinate the Imperator.

Spec Ops help could come in handy here.

Method of delivery Will be 4 Blast boats with modified Cutting laser equipped docking ports. Each will carry a squad of Spec Ops troopers. Upon insertion they are on there own. Their mission is simple. Kill Sevon. After they have succeeded Evacuation will be the same Blast boats. If this evac route is gone seek the best possible egress from the DSD.

Informants inside imperial center have informed us that Imperator Sevon is seeking to overthrow the shaky imperial government now in power. We can not let this happen. We have just removed ourselves from under the tyrannical fist of Palpatine now we can not, at any cost, let another tyrant gain control of the Empire.

Task force Independence will safeguard the escape of the infiltration group once they have finished their task and escaped the Imperators Vessel. After which the Blast boast will make for a jump point outside the DSD's Interdictor field. Task force Independence will follow the assault group out.

Any Questions or comments

Karl Valten
Feb 27th, 2006, 09:38:22 PM
You'll be against Project Nightmare ground-side, we may have a semi-rivalry with the Office of the Executor, but the Inquisitoriate will not tolerate a threat to Imperial security.

I don't think we've ever done and Spec. Ops vs Counter Intel. since I've been here.

Reshmar
Feb 27th, 2006, 09:53:21 PM
The Iquisorate will have personnel aboard Sevons ship I take it?

I still havn't got any Spec Ops people on board yet. Im working on that now, but we will see how it goes.

Karl Valten
Feb 27th, 2006, 10:10:55 PM
Most likely not on his ship, but there will definately be agents to confront the infiltration team on Coruscant. I don't see much reason for any Inquisitoriate personnel aboard Sevon's ship except for maybe an observing agent or two.

Khendon Sevon
Feb 28th, 2006, 12:26:27 PM
Aye, but this thread was about the attack on me ;) Not 'bout Coruscant.

The infiltration team will be assaulting my DSD, not Coruscant.

S'all good.

Karl Valten
Feb 28th, 2006, 01:04:37 PM
Aye, I'd still like to do an Spec. ops vs Intel thing though. Who is in charge of Rebel Intelligence/Spec. ops anywho.

Reshmar
Feb 28th, 2006, 03:22:11 PM
That I do not know.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 1st, 2006, 12:04:14 PM
Originally posted by Karl Valten
Aye, I'd still like to do an Spec. ops vs Intel thing though. Who is in charge of Rebel Intelligence/Spec. ops anywho.

I don't know about Special ops... but Dasquian is sort of in charge of Rebel Intel.

Miranda Tarkin
Mar 1st, 2006, 03:21:39 PM
Grace is just with Rebel Intel as well. I can help out tho not in charge ^^

Victor Crestmere
Mar 3rd, 2006, 12:16:07 AM
PN is at your command Valten/Khendon :D

Reshmar
Mar 3rd, 2006, 09:09:23 AM
OK so we have a few intel people. That should work. As intel people do you want to be placed onto an enemy ship to do a mission which you most likeley shouldnt come back from?

What I need is two or three people tops to do the Strike force part. If you guys are interested I would love your assistance.

Miranda Tarkin
Mar 3rd, 2006, 01:03:31 PM
Shouldn't come back from?

o_O

trying to kill us off eh? ;)

Reshmar
Mar 3rd, 2006, 02:31:57 PM
Not me:D
The fact is the mission will go very badly for the Rebel infitrators. Lots of NPC deaths. I am sure you will make it out ok with the few that escape.

Reshmar
Mar 3rd, 2006, 02:33:07 PM
on a possitive note, Khendon will need some major repairs on the Star Destroyer.

Adell Mishca
Mar 3rd, 2006, 04:50:57 PM
OOOOOOHHH! We get to have play time with the Empire! :D

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 4th, 2006, 10:27:59 AM
Death-defying antics ahoy!

Sounds like a laugh :D