PDA

View Full Version : RE: now what (Trilby and Morgan)

Mitara Sinar
Feb 27th, 2006, 12:58:28 PM
I'm just wondering, what the heck are you two trying to do with MY thread? It looks like to me you are trying to hijack it, and kick me out of it.

I'm at a loss at what this character would do in this situation, without leaving my own thread.

The whole point if that thread was for her to be disovered by a jedi and taken to get some training with the force.

Also Trilby, I don't like how you can just asume that you are a super power compaired to all the others around here. Mitara's force reflexes are good enough that she could dodge certen death from the speeder crash, and is skilled with her knife.

Her dad may be a farmer, but he was chosen by the jedi that saved her from the purge to be able to protect her. I was going to say that her dad is a retired solder, he's a good shot too...

Where are you guys going with this thread of mine, I think I should know, cause it looks like you are trying to kick me out of it.

Mandy with an I
Feb 27th, 2006, 01:04:03 PM
Do whatever you want in that thread, because I won't be replying to it anymore. :| [/my two final cents on the matter]

Mitara Sinar
Feb 27th, 2006, 01:50:31 PM
I'm sorry if I have offended you in some way, shape, or form, but I made this thread so that we can talk things out, find out where others were wanting to go with that thread, and figure out ways to play the story out and let everybody get what they want from it.

I don't have a problem with you leaving the thread, but could we come up with a way that your character could be written out of the thread, rather than just leave it with a stand off? I want this thread to be able to be finished. I don't want it to just die.

This thread is my characters introduction, and without knowing how things end, I can't RP other threads with her.

Miranda Tarkin
Feb 27th, 2006, 03:24:02 PM
My suggestion is to take this to PM for the parties involved unless you required a moderator to step in or... if you need the community as a whole for recommendations.

Disputes, questions, etc... are usually handled in this manner :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 27th, 2006, 05:31:37 PM
If you *are* requesting that a moderator get involved, let us know.

edit: I read the thread and to *me* it appears that unless you want your character shot in the head you should RP that she backs down. You can always follow them later using Jedi Youngling sneaking tricks. Having Morgan captured by a bounty hunter, who then runs Mitara off, doesn't signal the end of the thread by any means.

( generally blaster > knife, unless you're throwing it into her shooting hand or something.. and if her last Jedi training was as a youngling, her Force reflexes wouldn't be fantastic like a Jedi knight, or even a padawan's would have been.)

But - communicate with your thread partners, and I'm sure you'll be able to work something out. :)

Mandy with an I
Feb 27th, 2006, 09:27:49 PM
Pm has been sent, but thanks ever-helpful mods ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 27th, 2006, 11:55:07 PM
I'm closing this thread as it has served it's purpose. If you would like it to be reopened, just PM me, Mitara.