PDA

View Full Version : Darkness, Darkness everywhere... and not a place to hide...[open]

Michael Cline
Feb 23rd, 2006, 01:01:59 PM
He sat tightly, curled up into himself in the corner of the 'room' he'd been asigned.

Leiko was dead, Kyashi was only Force knows where, along with the others - he'd only seen Wil once, maybe twice since he'd gotten here - and he hated it. He hated being here, he hated these people, and he hated the place.

Civilization, people, cities, crowds... he mumbled to himself, that's what I want. Here however, he felt completely alone, in amongst himself. The dark things flowed through the air like a heavy perfume, not that he minded it. That seemed to be about his only comfort here, settling with the dark things around him - thinking to himself as they hummed to him.

A lock of Leiko's hair sat in the palm of his hand, and he stroked it gently. It's what he had left, what he was never going to let go of... that, and the thoughts of revenge. Against those who took his family from him, and now those he blamed for Leiko's death. THESE people. He frowned sharply, angrily. They did it - he just knew it. It was their fault.

He let out a heavy sigh, and pulled his chin to rest against his knees. He wanted to leave, but... he wouldn't. Not without Ky, he was all he had left now - and he was NEVER going to let him go.

Tarsis
Feb 24th, 2006, 02:27:48 AM
Walking down the dimly lit hallway where the new guest of the Order were staying, power suit clanking in and out of gear, Tarsis was looking for Michael, the one he, Jorshal, and Baralai had brought in along with Kyashi. Tarsis had told the kid that his sister would be taken care of and from what he had heard, there was going to be a funeral for the girl sometime here soon. Tarsis didn’t like to give people his word and not keep it; it wasn't the honorable thing to do as Zereth had taught him. Otherwise, he wouldn’t even have considered doing something like this.

Walking up to the room where Michael was suppose to be, Tarsis raised his metallic hand into the air and brought it down on the steel door. A loud, echoing, clang reverberated up and down the hall and surely startled anyone with 30 or so feet, especially anyone inside this particular room. After a few seconds of silence and no answer, Tarsis raised his hand into the air again, and started it’s decent towards the steel door once more…

Michael Cline
Feb 24th, 2006, 03:24:30 AM
The initial sound forced his eyes up with a shock - he found himself suddenyl torn from his dark thoughts. He waited a few seconds, hoping that the sound would not return.

Alas, it did - and a soft, and broken voice came from somewhere inside him, welled up and finally exited - echoing against the walls and finding their way to the door.

"Go away."

Tarsis
Feb 27th, 2006, 10:46:15 PM
"I'm going to knock once more and if you dont open this door, I'll open it myself." Tarsis said as he raised his hand into the air and brought it down on the door again, it's loud clang" echoing down the halls once again. "Ive got some news that you might want to hear Michael, so open the door. I'm going to count to three: 1,2...."

Michael Cline
Feb 28th, 2006, 02:12:21 AM
The door swung open, and Michael stood there with a scowl, "Make it quick." He grumbled walking back inside, leaving the door open for Tarsis to enter. He sat down on his bed and stared at the floor as he waited for the large man to tell him this oh so important news that he just HAD to be disrupted over.

Tarsis
Mar 3rd, 2006, 01:39:47 AM
"Sorry I had to stop you from crying..." Tarsis said sarcastically as he entered the tiny room. "But I figured you want to know what was going on with that girls body. Your buddy, Kyashi, I think was his name... anyways; he's going to have her buried on their home planet."

Tarsis could see that this kid genuinely cared for her; if it wasn’t obvious from the way he was acting when she first died. Truth be told, Tarsis didn’t really care to give this kid so much grief either. He wasn't getting anything out of it, besides, he just lost his best friend, so what else was there to take? "What was she to you? A sister? Girlfriend? Wife? Nah, you're too young for her to be your wife. A girlfriend though...maybe? Well? Come on kid! You can't stay quiet like that forever..." Tarsis was trying, but nothing he was saying was getting through. Oh well! He’d just have to keep trying until he struck a nerve….

Michael Cline
Mar 3rd, 2006, 01:42:52 AM
"..." He glanced up, a bit surprised, and shook his head with a smikr. "What do you care anyway?" Hnnnh. He bit his tongue a bit, in the alleyway - he'd been the one to agree that Lei get a proper burial - of all those he hated him the least.

"She was... family." He looked away. "Not actual family - but... she was like a sister, her and Kyashi took me in after..."

He shook his head again. "Thanks. I appreciate you letting me know."

Tarsis
Mar 4th, 2006, 12:16:41 AM
"After what kid? I'm not here for a pity party, so don't leave me hanging like that. If you're going to start something, at least have the balls to finish it." Tarsis wasn't trying to get him all worked up again, he just didn't like it when people started things and didn't finish them. "And it's no problem about the girl. I gave you my word didn't I? Not all of us are completely bad."

Michael Cline
Mar 5th, 2006, 01:24:03 AM
He looked at him quietly for a few minutes, then nodded.

"I lost my family." He said quietly, "Ky and Leiko took me in." He let out a sigh - it was still hard to talk about, though either than when it had first happened. "That's why I'm with Ky - that and the promise of revenge." He smiled gently to himself at the thought. Still such a warm idea in his mind, find the ones who took his family and hurt them tenfold over.

Tarsis
Mar 5th, 2006, 10:43:12 PM
"Lost your family huh? Well then, you and I are in the same boat my friend. Well, kind of anyways." Tarsis said as he walked over next to Michael and leaned against the wall. "My dad killed my mother and then I killed my dad and siblings." He said as he casually shrugged his shoulders. "But instead of Ky taking me in, the Order did."

Tarsis could feel Michael's rage, his anger, and his lust for revenge growing inside of him. Swelling and festering until the moment was right to strike out and take his revenge. The only problem was, he was blaming the wrong group. "You can wipe that smirk off your face boy because I've got nothing to lose." Tarsis said as he could easily guess what it was Michael was thinking. "You're mad at the wrong people. We didn't kill her."

Michael Cline
Mar 17th, 2006, 07:04:03 PM
Leiko. He was trying to convince him that they weren't responsible for that. He didn't buy it, he shook his head with a small scoff.

"I wasn't Leiko - I meant my actual family." He turned with a sharp glare - "But since you mention it. Explain to me - how it isn't the Order's fault." He glared at the man with a cool resolve.

"I'm truly curious."

Tarsis
Mar 24th, 2006, 12:08:20 PM
"I bet you are..." Tarsis said as he decided to change the direction of the conversation. Tarsis was curious as well; curious to find out just how far Michael was willing to go to avenge Leiko. "Well, it depends on how you look at it all. Yes, we were responsible for calling in the droids, but it wasn't us that shot her. It was the droids." Tarsis stopped for a moment to let what he had said sink in and then with a smirk on his face, he continued. " So I guess, if you want to be technical, we did kill her. But who wants to be technical anyways."

Tarsis wasn’t trying to make the boy hate him; he was just testing his loyalties. Truth be told, Tarsis liked Michael. He kind of reminded him of himself when he was growing up. How he reacted now would decide how Tarsis treated him for the rest of his stay here; as a man who is honorable or as a child who lacks the will to back up what he says.