PDA

View Full Version : Needs some RPers Please.

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:34:43 PM
Hi folks,

A few months ago I said I had time in life to sit down and do the RP gig. I even had a story all lined out to write. However, after reviewing my work so far, I'm a bit disappointed. So I wanted to try it again.

Thing is, I was hoping to find some people that might be dedicated to RPing with me. I ain't looking for much--just a post a day or even a post a week. I'd like to flex my writing muscle and I hope to find some people that would like to do the same.

As most of you know by now, I have written Wei's character to be a dark, brooding sort of man who has lost faith in himself, the Jedi, and people in general. His family was torn apart by the Imperials--his pregnant wife and his father were both murdered by stormtroopers sent to investigate a secret Wei's father was keeping from the Empire.

Wei will be travelling across the galaxy to figure out what his father's secret was in order to come to terms with his death, along with the death of his wife. He will also be coming to terms with himself and the people around him.

For this story arc I would appreciate a travelling buddy or sorts to keep Wei company--someone that Wei wouldn't normally be found travelling with, but has wound up stuck with the person all the same. I also need some sort of rival to hound and harass Wei. This character could be a Darksider (preferably of Knight equivalent rank or higher), and would constantly tempt him to the Darkside. Any participation from people who play Imps would be nice too

I've been contemplating leaving the boards, not out of feeling out of the loop or unaccepted, but because I get a definite idea that my life is about to speed up big time. But I also realize that I can't until I get this one last story arc written and behind me.

I'd really appreciate any help at all with this "last hurrah" or sorts. Of course, if I find the whole experience to my liking I might stay. But if I never RP again on this board, I'd like to do this one story.

Thanks!

Sanis Prent
Feb 16th, 2006, 10:02:14 PM
Uhh....I know I really need to post in our stuff. Sorry about dropping the ball :\

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 17th, 2006, 06:51:41 PM
Thanks, Pal. Just pick up in the thread we left off in. If the other guy wants to join in, then he can. If any one else thinks they want to Join in, please post here first or PM me before you do. I'd like to be able to keep up with who is doing what.
Thanks

Ridwan Vars
Feb 20th, 2006, 02:50:08 AM
I'm still around. Just waiting for Anibra.