PDA

View Full Version : Rebels Unite!

Reshmar
Feb 14th, 2006, 08:13:34 PM
I am pulling together the forces of the scattered Rebel Navy. Any persons interested should Post to this Thread. I do not know what Lion has in mind for the Navy so untill I get with him I will be rping Battlegroup Liberty as a singular force untill which time contact is made with the remaining Rebel fleet.

I will be heading for Mon Cal At best speed, but I Have damage which must rbe repaired first.

Anyone has any ideas let me know.

The Fishman

Khendon Sevon
Feb 15th, 2006, 07:37:15 AM
Welcome to the darksi--err... back, yes, welcome back :)

Reshmar
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:45:59 PM
Good to be back.
How are things over in the Empire?

Karl Valten
Feb 15th, 2006, 10:21:08 PM
I'm just catching up as well, so I'm in the same boat as you. I will be playing Karl Valten(my INQ char) more agressively and have him take control of what ship the Inquisition has. I'd like to see a scrap between the alliance and the Black Fleet.

As for Balades, he's in command of a light squadron that got shot up pretty good at Endor.

Reshmar
Feb 16th, 2006, 04:02:37 PM
I would like to so some small force engagements at first. The Rebel Fleet is scattered all over and my battlegroups 2 MC 80s are not battle worthy. Ones a hospital ship and the other are beat up pretty bad. I was thinking of doing some small force skirmishes. I have a Gunship Squadron I think may fit the bill for this. Let me know what you have in mind.

Karl Valten
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:03:14 PM
There is an INQ thread in progress where I'm having Valten take the new Sepulchre-class cruiser on a test run. The ship will end up being the INQ flagship after it is complete. At the moment, it's running on a skeletal crew and, few, if any, of its expiremental weapons are online. It has a prototype reactor and shield system that are yet untested. Pretty much the only thing fully functional on the thing are it's basic defensive weaponry, sensor masks, and hyperdrive. And it's fighter capacity is at a single squadron.

Since the thread is using Project Nightmare to make a hit on a rebel cell, a brief scrap might work out just fine. I'll have to see if this is ok with the PN people seeing as the thread was planned out to be a planet-sided RP.

Reshmar
Feb 17th, 2006, 08:03:45 AM
Once you have worked everythig out just let me know what s up. Im ready when you are. If we cant work it into this we can think of something else im sure.

Karl Valten
Feb 19th, 2006, 08:24:20 PM
Ok. I think that the best way to do this is start a new thread. The person who came up with the thread idea is occupied IRL and was really psyched about it, so out of courtesy, we're not going to alter the thread to much until he gets back...unless of course he gives permission.

Milivikal k'Vik
Feb 19th, 2006, 11:13:22 PM
I'm down for whatever. Let me know what is going on and I'll participate if appropriate.

Lion El' Jonson
Feb 27th, 2006, 10:23:20 AM
Admiral Lion El' Jonson and Battlegroup Implacable are currently in Wild Space, attempting to affect repairs on our core vessels. We have dispatched several scouts to ascertain the state of the remaining Alliance naval forces, as well as to attempt to make contact with the remaining leadership. If we are unsuccessful in linking up with other elements of the Fleet, Lion will have no choice but to punch his way onto the Holonet, risking Imperial notification of his presence.

There are also some unresolved mysteries he's run into out in Wild Space that might be interesting to return to one day.