PDA

View Full Version : Band Of Brothers

Zasz Grimm
Feb 11th, 2006, 04:48:33 AM
Finally a good friend of mine let me borrow his copy, I'd still be watching it right now, but it's nearly 5 AM. Tomorrow I'll have part 4 and on. Awesome show, thus far. Addicting, even.

Droo
Feb 11th, 2006, 05:06:40 AM
Addictive. Sorry, particular pet peeve of mine.

I dare say when you have finished watching it, you will probably be compelled to go out and buy your own copy of it. I have it and am actually up to episode eight on what is my nth viewing of the series. I watch it once every few months. I could probably watch it more and not tire of it. It is truly in a league of its own.

Anbira Hicchoru
Feb 13th, 2006, 08:29:25 AM
I know this is an audacious statement, but this miniseries is the greatest thing to grace any screen, either big or small. Nothing I've ever watched has come close to it.

Droo
Feb 13th, 2006, 08:42:13 AM
Speaking of screens big and small. I'd love it if they allowed this to run in cinemas for some time - just so I could experience it on the big screen.

CMJ
Feb 13th, 2006, 11:38:46 PM
I enjoyed it quite a bit, but found alot of the massive praise overdone. I found it a bit unwieldy at times because it was such a massive undertaking. Acouple of the episodes are fairly weak IMHO.

Still very compelling TV.

Ryan Pode
Feb 13th, 2006, 11:53:32 PM
Originally posted by Anbira Hicchoru
I know this is an audacious statement, but this miniseries is the greatest thing to grace any screen, either big or small. Nothing I've ever watched has come close to it.

Agreed.