PDA

View Full Version : Possible new story/add on idea...

Axius Keldara
Feb 8th, 2006, 11:27:25 PM
Ok, before I lay my idea out, if something like this is already here or in the works, don't flame me and does anyone use Kit Fisto for a avatar?:x

I just finished reading the book, "Revenge of the Sith" and as some of you well know, it's a great read! Well, it also gave me an idea. One of the chapters is titled "A New Jedi Order" and it got me thinking, do we have one of those on fans right now?

Now I know that our storyline goes that all the heroes died at the end or sometime after "Return of the Jedi" and that in the books, Luke is the one to reestablish the Order and get it up and running again. So with the loss of Luke, this would be difficult to do, BUT we're not following the books or movies now are we? :D

My idea is as follows: A lone Jedi begins recruiting other lone Jedi to join him/her on some distant planet (no clue what planet) to begin the makings of the new Jedi Order. The whole thing would be kept very hush hush kinda like what the Sith have got going on Korriban. Not many people know about it, I think... But yeah, so the pain staking process of collecting enough members or whatever goes down and when everyone arrives at the said planet, lo and behold, there's a new Jedi Temple.

Now this temple will not be like the one in the movies, it will be small sense there is a small number of remaining Jedi. This would also be good because if it was a large number of Jedi, they'd be easier to find I think.

So yeah, that's my idea in a nut shell. Any thing I have said is subject to change if it is taken into consideration for an addition to the story line or something completely new.

So...what do you guys think? :huh

This is Tarsis btw >_<

Kyle Krogen
Feb 9th, 2006, 11:30:17 AM
Well, the fact is that I, with this char, am already doing what you described. Kyle currently has only met up with one other jedi but I have already planned out meeting-up/running-into a few other jedi. Now, if you want Kyle and your character could run into each other, or you might try gathering your own band of jedi and then our two groups can meet up and plan the new order. Its your call, though.

Axius Keldara
Feb 9th, 2006, 12:15:18 PM
Rockin! Glad to see it's at least in the works.

But yeah, I'd be glad to join in on what you've got going on. I really haven’t established this character yet, but I think that would be fun. The best way for us to probably do this would be for Kyle to run into Axius. He's not a full blown Jedi, just extremely force sensitive. I'll explain more in his bio that I'm going to post in the "Characters in a Nutshell" thread. To be honest though, I really don’t know how to make him a Jedi in this timeline. Just claim it and follow up with a background story?

Anyways, if it would be ok, do you think that when Kyle and Axius met up that perhaps Kyle could teach Ax a thing or two?

Zereth Lancer
Feb 9th, 2006, 12:23:28 PM
(This is Kyle)

Yeah, Kyle could teach Ax a few things. Kyle is still of the Padawan rank, but he's training has been completed and he is of Knight rank, just he hasn't recieved it yet. Pre-Reset he was put up for promotion but shot down due to his agressive behavior.

Yeah, just write a back story that explains how your character became a jedi. If you want an example you could look up Kyle's bio thread in the Enclave bio forum. Plus you could post your own bio in there if you want.

Axius Keldara
Feb 9th, 2006, 12:29:06 PM
Yeah, I wasn't sure as to how I should go about the whole thing when I made this character. I'll probably do both. A short version for the Nutshell thing and a longer, more detailed one for the Enclave.

So how should we work this out to where Ax and Kyle will meet up? Through PM? AIM?

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 9th, 2006, 12:37:47 PM
My character, Serena, is bogged down with some technical problems but she will be off across the galaxy soon, searching for other surviving Jedi, or Force Sensitives who want to learn. She will probably set up a small school somewhere out of the way.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 9th, 2006, 12:43:24 PM
PM or AIM works for me. I can't get on AIM right now, but we could just discuss it here. Kyle is currently on Coruscant, but he and Bandage will be blasting off that rock sooner then later. So, we could run into your char if he's on coruscant, and if not then we could run into him on some other planet. I havn't decided on which planet Kyle and Bandage will end up, I was thinking Naboo, but anything is possible. So what planet is Ax currently situated on?

Axius Keldara
Feb 9th, 2006, 09:41:58 PM
Yeah, I was actually going to have Ax starting on Coruscant. He would be arriving on a transport from his home world to learn more about the Jedi and to see if the ruins of the old temple where still around. So we could possibly work it that way.

Do you think it would be alright if Ax was a distant relative of Kit Fisto?

Bandage
Feb 19th, 2006, 01:17:28 AM
OOh, Naboo. Sounds good. Bandage may need a disguise, though...... And maybe Ax could be our new funds provider....

Axius Keldara
Feb 20th, 2006, 02:59:44 AM
Naboo sounds good to me as well and as far as Ax being a 'funds provider', lol, ya if you like Monopoly money. He's broke XP. He just spent he majority of his money to get to Coruscant.

Bandage
Feb 20th, 2006, 07:11:24 PM
Hey, Monopoly money's better than no money..........Bandage is a bum......or was a doctor, but is now a bum, so no monies....

Rayna Eclipse
Feb 20th, 2006, 08:26:12 PM
I'm interested in partaking in a Jedi Reformation... cause thats what it sounds like to me.

However, Rayna migh tbe a late comer to the scene on Naboo, assuming that is where it all pans out to be. Right now I'm rping her problems out in Coming To.

BTW, I've also talked to Kyle/Zereth about this... its just I'm moving slower than expected... go figure.

Bandage
Feb 27th, 2006, 09:08:26 PM
No biggie. We're here to help and understand that RL>RP. And we're here to have an absolute blast, and a Jedi Reformation would be awesome. So, whenever we get the posts off and we get to Naboo, we will be glad to pick ya up. And if you're on another planet, there are several stops before Naboo, even if it's further than Naboo. The Reformation is as important as it's members....