PDA

View Full Version : So what's the deal?

Victor Crestmere
Feb 7th, 2006, 01:46:54 PM
As I'm sure we all know, Y'roth has been shipped off for basic training in the real Imperial Army XP, and as we all know, he was kinda our leader or at least the leader of our squad. So what are to do now? Tear? Valten? Khedon? Anyone?

Lol, if need be, I can take over. I know I'm no Helghast, but I'll keep us up and moving until he gets done with basic in two months. Anyone up for this? If no, that's fine. My feelings won't be hurt, but I do ask that someone take over in his absence. Let me know people. We needs to bring the power of the Empire back to life!

Khendon Sevon
Feb 7th, 2006, 02:56:24 PM
I'll let you in on my plans once everyone that's active has reported in

Victor Crestmere
Feb 7th, 2006, 04:00:33 PM
Alright, sounds like a plan.

I still need to talk to Valten or Tear about some INQ stuff though...

Danni Reyok
Feb 7th, 2006, 04:02:42 PM
WAHAHAAHHAHA!!

RL is settling down! I'm here if ya need anything...and I know where to find Valten anywhere!

YEHA!

Victor Crestmere
Feb 7th, 2006, 05:02:16 PM
Rockin! Now, if you'd be so kind as to let him know what's going on and for him to contact me. That'd be great >_<

Travis North
Feb 7th, 2006, 06:58:57 PM
*Sneaks in. Using his ultimate lurking powers.*

Victor Crestmere
Feb 7th, 2006, 11:44:06 PM
Oi, I see you! *Pulls out his C-14* :angel

Karl Valten
Feb 8th, 2006, 02:04:22 PM
My lurking period will be up soon, unless my hockey team makes an amazing comeback during sectionals, hockey will be done in two weeks. As a result I'll free up about 14 to 15 hours a week for doing whatever I please.

We've had tons of occurrences like this before where we've had people leave for a while for RL issues then comeback. IC they're either on some extended mission or if the person allows it, are used as NPCs until he or she returns. I can't see why we can't do that now.

As for PN, rankwise, Jerrard would be second in command, which is no fun to us. So we'd probably promote Crestmere to fill in for Y'roth.

Victor Crestmere
Feb 8th, 2006, 11:08:18 PM
Alright, well, since your the boss and all, what do you think we should do? Have Y'roth on board as an NPC/on a mission or promote Crestmere? I'm game for either one, just let me know so I can continue with Project Indago or whatever.

Karl Valten
Feb 9th, 2006, 04:05:50 PM
Since Mission Indago is already under way, I'd say keep Helghast should be an NPC for the duration of that RP, though we should to very little to alter the character personality that Y'roth set for him (well, whatever personality the guy is supposed to have).

After the mission, Crestemere will be promoted for his efforts and expert use to his skills. Probably to Senior Liuetenant, or Captain.

From then on we'll consider Helghast to be on some top secret solo-mission that could be played out later in story telling.

Khendon Sevon
Feb 9th, 2006, 10:38:00 PM
You should probably get permission to use him as an NPC. Other than that, good work, you're looking like pros.

Victor Crestmere
Feb 9th, 2006, 11:54:25 PM
That works for me Valten. I'll NPC Helghast for the mission and get things rolling agian for PN.

And Khendon, I know Y'roth IRL, besides that, he won't be back online until at least 2 months. I don't think he'll mind, but if you're serious, I can try and write him.