PDA

View Full Version : Imperials and Rebels, Report (Possible RP)

Khendon Sevon
Feb 7th, 2006, 01:00:24 PM
I’d like to see which Imperials and Rebels are currently active and ready for RPing. I’m an evil kinda’ guy and I have some evil kinda’ things under my sleeve that everyone might be interested in.

First, though, I want to see if there will be enough people for my idea. So, report in and I’ll keep track :)

Eh, as a note... this would be an "epic" scale event. Heh, do you expect less from an Executor?

Khendon's evil plan:
http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=40053#post750460

Imperials
Executor Khendon Sevon
Inquisitor Victor Crestmere
Inquisitor Danni Reyok
Lamar Starworth
Jason McGraves
Miranda Tarkin

Zachariah Jak'el (Shadow Squadron)
Jason Dreggs (Shadow Squadron)
Bette Davis (Shadow Squadron)
Aliya Vahlshalynn (Shadow Squadron)

Rebel Alliance
Reshmar with Battlegroup Liberty
Captain Constantine Miltiadis
Grace
Dan (Smuggler)
Anbira Hicchoru
Dasquian Belargic

Eluna (Rogue Squadron)
Tarn Ardsul (Rogue Squadron)
Milivikal k'Vik (Rogue Squadron)

Zachariah Jak'el
Feb 7th, 2006, 01:19:33 PM
IMP: Zachariah Jak'el of Shadow Squadron, reporting for duty

Victor Crestmere
Feb 7th, 2006, 01:32:50 PM
IMP (Inquisitoriate): Crestmere reporting, Sir.

Morgan Evanar
Feb 7th, 2006, 04:16:31 PM
I'm more than willing to dust off Milivikal k'Vik, Rogue Squadron.

Miranda Tarkin
Feb 7th, 2006, 04:18:42 PM
I have Grace, Rebel Spy

Hell, I'll throw in Miranda too, Imp ^^

Lamar Starworth
Feb 7th, 2006, 08:14:27 PM
I'm here. :)

Blade Bacquin
Feb 7th, 2006, 10:12:46 PM
I can throw in my two Imps.

Jason Dreggs (shadow squadron)

Jason mcgraves (Was orginally going to be a generic spy/assasin for the Inquisitoriate but that kind of fell through)

Charley
Feb 8th, 2006, 12:30:18 AM
Eluna (rogue squadron) & Dan (influential smuggler) for the rebels

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 8th, 2006, 09:04:25 AM
Bette Davis, IMP, Shadow Squadron

Miranda Tarkin
Feb 8th, 2006, 11:59:17 AM
Khen - No Miranda in that list?

Also - Shadow Squad - Aliya Vahlshalynn

Rogue - Tarn Ardsul

^^ how could I foget my pilots! Bad Dale...

Khendon Sevon
Feb 8th, 2006, 04:03:16 PM
:p I'd have added you at the start, but that would be cheating ;)

Everyone has to report in. *Throws rocks at people he's waiting for*

Danni Reyok
Feb 8th, 2006, 08:29:18 PM
WOOT! YEAH!

I'm here, just so'z you know'z!

Are we gonna actually do somethin' now?!?!:D

(Inquisitoriate: PN)

No throwing rocks, it ain't safe!

*tisks Khendon*

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 9th, 2006, 12:38:48 PM
Er, LD is an assassin gunning for Imps, so if you want her in this just holler. :)

Karl Valten
Feb 9th, 2006, 05:02:28 PM
I'm still here in some way, shape, or form.

Danni Reyok
Feb 9th, 2006, 05:04:26 PM
Only cuz I got you off your lazy fanny...:grumble

Milivikal k'Vik
Feb 9th, 2006, 10:15:32 PM
Hello!

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 10th, 2006, 08:15:41 AM
Hello?

Anbira Hicchoru
Feb 10th, 2006, 08:28:33 AM
Hi :)

Miranda Tarkin
Feb 14th, 2006, 04:25:06 PM
oh the be complete.. tis Grace Van-Derveld, Rebel Spy

Reshmar
Feb 14th, 2006, 07:56:56 PM
As I have returned from the abyss of where ever I was. I will have Battlegroup Liberty ready for battle ASAP

Khendon Sevon
Feb 15th, 2006, 01:22:45 PM
Maybe by now some of you are wondering exactly what I have up my very, very long sleeve. Eh, well… right now my sleeves are rolled up. I guess that’s appropriate since I’m spilling the beans, letting the cat out of the bag, flinging open the door, uncovering the crypt, letting skeletons out of the closet, flogging… er… right:

My intentions are simple. Khendon is staging a military coup against the government of the Empire. He is instituting primacy and making himself Emperor of the Galactic Empire.

In character reasons are simple: he is a fanatic supporter of the Empire and sees that it is crumbling through internal strife and lack of strong leadership. Additionally, he has aspirations that are not completely nice and the best way to achieve them is by taking the throne.

Out of character: I think the Empire needs a defined leader that can catalyze RPs, provide support, etc, etc.

So, why did I ask for the Rebellion to report in? Logically, the Empire has spies and supporters in its ranks. These individuals might get wind of Khendon’s plan and report them to the proper Alliance officials.

A unified Empire under a tactically-inclined and very, very cruel new Emperor would be bad, bad, bad for the Alliance. If it is allowed to remain in chaos, it is to their advantage.

Alright, so, how does Khendon have the resources? As Executor, he can commandeer vessels and, indeed, entire fleets at will. There are moffs and admirals that support him and that he has working relationships with. These military/political individuals will provide the brunt of his force.

Additionally, Khendon has been planning the assassinations of key officials since the Emperor’s death. One key assassin is Lilaena DeVille, others include his crackerjack, topnotch stormguardsmen.

On top of it all, Khendon is currently procuring a battalion of heavily genetically modified clones that will rapidly be mobilized to be the spearhead of his assault on the rust clogging the machine that is the Empire.

The target, of course, of the entire campaign is Coruscant. With the seat of power in his hands and all other viable leaders dead or swearing allegiance to him, Khendon hopes to sway the hearts and minds of the people (propaganda will be great).

In the RP, I would appreciate having Imperials on both sides and Rebels of all types. It’s an opportunity for characters to participate in an environment changing action.

Ideas, comments, critiques, daggers to my heart for writing such a long post?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Feb 15th, 2006, 01:26:28 PM
This is exactly what we need :)

I say do it and don't look back.

Reshmar
Feb 15th, 2006, 07:18:27 PM
How can Battlefleet Liberty be of assistance in the forthcoming change of power? This seems like an internal thing. The rebellions Spies and covert agents could aid you but as far as the military forces I do not know if they really have a roll here? Unless you use us as pawns against our knowledge.

Teleran Balades
Feb 15th, 2006, 10:28:19 PM
As fanatically loyal to the Empire as the Inquisititoriate is, I think they'd be split 50/50 over keeping the status quo or supporting the Emperor's chosen. This could work well with what I'd like to do with Valten. He definately be in support of Khendon. Project Nightmare and the Black Fleet are in your service.

As for Balades, IC, he would side with the loyalists against Khendon, and *gaasssspppp* side with the alliance against Khendon in extreme circumstances. So the 37th Light Squadron is against you. And once again I'm playing opposing sides. *sigh*

Sanis Prent
Feb 16th, 2006, 01:15:08 AM
I'll be sure to use Byl and have some mid-government Imperial lackey get killed in some horrible fashion. Probably after watching his wife get sold to Hutts for indentured servitude of an un-becoming fashion.

I'll probably cut off her fingers and put them in fast food chili cups also.

Khendon Sevon
Feb 16th, 2006, 11:34:01 AM
Reshmar, we talked a little bit about the Empire online. As I see it, the Alliance would want to either stop Khendon from performing his coup (thusly keeping the Empire fragmented) or would use the battling Imperial forces over Coruscant as a way to slip in to the system, destroy whichever wins, and take Coruscant.

Of course, Khendon might use the sudden appearance of an Alliance fleet as a way to rally those that do not support him to his cause.

Not exactly sure how you want it to go down, but you have all the freedom you desire to choose on how the Rebs will act.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 16th, 2006, 02:46:17 PM
I love the idea, esp if the Rebels decide to try to take Coruscant at the same time.

Or, they might try to use the diversion to take some other Core planets, but ultimately that would be a waste of resources because with Coruscant still Imperial they wouldn't hold onto any other Core worlds for long.

Reshmar
Feb 16th, 2006, 04:16:14 PM
A raid on Coruscant at this point would be impossible with the fleet scattered and beaten as it is. Though a secondary location could be possible. The Imperials will pull forces to counter Khendon and the infighting in the empire will leave a lot of under protection here and there. What the Rebels need are parts. We have to repair and rebuild what ships we have now in order to regain any foothold in the galaxy.
So a raid on a shipyard or repair yard is our best bet.

As I see it Calimari is the only planet we can protect. Once the fleet has regrouped and rebuilt we intend on beginning an extensive commerce raiding operation to slow down the Empires reorganization. We can not stand toe to toe but we can play hide and go seek indefinitely.

Tiberius Anar
Mar 11th, 2006, 11:52:11 AM
Well, I get lost in my work and look what happens. A coup-Splendid.

I have been feeling the need to exercise my creative capacities for the last few weeks so here I am. By any chance can I play? Please, please, please?

Khendon Sevon
Mar 11th, 2006, 12:01:28 PM
Haha! Of course you can!

Tiberius Anar
Mar 11th, 2006, 12:17:54 PM
Hurrah. What has been done so far? I am a little overwhelmed by the amount of activity that has gone on in the last few months. I can't see anything connected to thison the boards, but then I would not know for what I was looking.

Miranda Tarkin
Mar 11th, 2006, 12:39:01 PM
oh my! He lives! :crack

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 11th, 2006, 12:44:09 PM
Yay! Btw, LD is going to try to kill you. It'll be so much easier with you actually RPing. :mneh

Tiberius Anar
Mar 11th, 2006, 12:55:02 PM
Charmed, LD, as always. ;)

Miranda Tarkin
Mar 11th, 2006, 02:23:22 PM
btw - lemme know when you need one of my personalities to contribute to this ^^ looking forward to having fun with this!

Lamar Starworth
Mar 11th, 2006, 04:01:44 PM
I definately would be interested. The objectives of my characters at this point would be more handled by someone else. Much like any other stormtrooper, he is simple going by commands. However, the point I'm some what perplexed on is exactly who he would be commanded by.

At this point he has never come in contact with any superiors, though I've tried my hardest to get some interaction to no avail. However, if any Imperial superiors would be interested in jumping on this character and basically taking him under their wing to eventually take into this upcoming coup than I'm all game.

Just need some breifing through PM or a simple thread creation to trigger my reaction.

Khendon Sevon
Mar 12th, 2006, 09:27:57 AM
I'm waiting for a few RPs to finish up (I want LD to try and kill Anar first :) and I need to finish Let's Just Dance so I can have my spiffy clone soldiers to help with the fun).

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 12th, 2006, 03:19:53 PM
Ah ok ok I'll get to posting. Soon.

Maybe.

Khendon Sevon
Mar 12th, 2006, 03:26:59 PM
*Shakes fist*

Don't make me send in ze Germanz.

Reshmar
Mar 12th, 2006, 11:16:05 PM
I'll just twiddle my flippers over in the cornor while i wait.

Lion El' Jonson
Mar 22nd, 2006, 03:30:04 PM
Lookie-lookie, I'm back! :D

Travis North
Mar 22nd, 2006, 03:34:40 PM
HUZZAH!

Telan Desaria
Apr 1st, 2006, 06:58:08 AM
(((ze Germans reporting in)))

Grand Admiral-Baron Telan Desaria reporting in.

My military leave is complete and I am returned - with a decidedly more evil streak than before. What is going on here and what can I get myself enmeshed in once more.

But yes, I am here - I've missed you all.

Gloria Imperium - and a phrase I learned in the Army - HOOAH!!!

Lamar Starworth
Apr 1st, 2006, 11:54:55 AM
The attack on Bestine, though I'm not for sure. Check with Khendon

Lion El' Jonson
Apr 4th, 2006, 03:21:47 AM
Poor Bestine, constantly under attack. :lol

Telan Desaria
Apr 5th, 2006, 01:58:47 PM
pish on Bestine - it deserves it

Lion El' Jonson
Apr 5th, 2006, 04:11:32 PM
I suppose it's my fault; I just arbitrarily selected Bestine for our "Return to Fleeting" threads nearly a year ago ^_^;

So, any idea when this show gets on the road?

Travis North
Apr 5th, 2006, 05:16:55 PM
When someone makes a reply to that thread. I think that's how it works.

Khendon Sevon
Apr 5th, 2006, 05:32:52 PM
Oh. right. heh, sorry, been busy... until now :)

I was sitting here going "I don't want to outline my essay..."

Now I have something better to do :) Posting.

Telan Desaria
Apr 5th, 2006, 05:33:41 PM
Can someone given a me a rundown quickly of what I have missed so I can get back in2 the swing?

Khendon Sevon
Apr 5th, 2006, 05:46:02 PM
Not much.

The Rebs are attacking the yards at Bestine. That's really the big event.

Very soon, however, Khendon will be making his play for power. He's aquired modern clone soldiers, Moffs' loyalties, Admirals' agreements, and plenty of other resources.

There are a few threads in the queue before the take-over thread begins, however.

Telan Desaria
Apr 6th, 2006, 08:17:06 PM
so Khendon, where do you want me to hop in?

Khendon Sevon
Apr 7th, 2006, 07:37:57 AM
You can hop in the Bestine thread if you want and take charge of one of the Neb B frigates.

Telan Desaria
Apr 8th, 2006, 10:51:22 AM
Grand Admiral Desaria on a frigate - -Ill see what I can.

BTW - -attached is a picture of me before I left the Ami Army.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 8th, 2006, 01:29:53 PM
Never shave your head again.

Telan Desaria
Apr 9th, 2006, 10:06:43 AM
Hahah - you know I look dashing

Park Kraken
Apr 9th, 2006, 02:24:24 PM
How about me? How could the commander of a squad of Imperial troops play a role in such an attack?

Khendon Sevon
Apr 9th, 2006, 09:37:48 PM
Defend against the guys trying to board the space station.

Park Kraken
Apr 11th, 2006, 08:55:43 PM
Very well then. I will be posting soon.

Lion El' Jonson
Apr 12th, 2006, 04:59:15 PM
I love how in-depth the strategies are getting.

"Kill the other guys before they kill you."

"Fly that frigate around and shoot things."

Clearly, this is the work of Grand Admiral Thrawn. ^_^;

Khendon Sevon
Apr 12th, 2006, 06:36:32 PM
;p just wait 'till I use my "fly straight at them" tactic.

Lion El' Jonson
Apr 13th, 2006, 10:01:20 AM
Yeah Khendon, there will be no way to contend with that one. All will be lost.

I'm still waiting on the "LOL OMG LAZER PEWPEW!" tactic ^_^;

Lamar Starworth
Apr 15th, 2006, 05:42:40 PM
So...what do I do?

Ira Yahff
Apr 15th, 2006, 05:43:29 PM
I was interested in jumping in this. Was suppose to enter into the Rebellion as a Spec-Op but I'm sort of confused how to do so. So what do I do?

Travis North
Apr 25th, 2006, 02:49:45 PM
Bestine is cursed for fleet RPs! Cursed! *Brings in a defibrillator, charges it and then uses it in an attempt to once again bring life back to fleeting.*

Karl Valten
Apr 25th, 2006, 11:02:08 PM
She's not going to make it, double the power, Stat.

Travis North
Apr 30th, 2006, 07:09:12 PM
To quote Mark Hamill from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, "Not again."

C'mon whatever happened to the old drive of 'Roleplaying the Empire and Alliance' to remain sane from the crazy stuff done in the Recruitment Center.

Lamar Starworth
Apr 30th, 2006, 08:29:12 PM
Blah, I still have no involvement. Anyone want to explain what I should do in this situation? I signed up...but doesn't look like anyone got my application.

:(

Telan Desaria
May 2nd, 2006, 10:41:07 AM
PM a specific Imperial and start an OOC relationship with them - then you will be given an assignment - - or better yet, propose one of your own

Lamar Starworth
May 3rd, 2006, 10:37:04 PM
Been trying. Did both, but it never pans out with activity reasons, as well as no reactions to my PMS.

Khendon Sevon
May 4th, 2006, 08:40:03 AM
blah, don't PM. IM! Or just start something and invite someone.

Karl Valten
May 4th, 2006, 01:50:06 PM
Give me a week and I should be up to normal posting status. I'll think up something.

Telan Desaria
May 6th, 2006, 01:51:26 AM
There you go. Start a thread and Khendon will join you. Or I will after thursday when my net is regular.

Khendon Sevon
Jun 10th, 2006, 04:45:36 PM
When I'm done with "A Distant War" I will be initiating my assault on the Imperial seat of power and taking what Khendon believes is rightly his.

Just FYI :)

Karl Valten
Jun 13th, 2006, 06:01:03 PM
Arghhhhhhh, You have to pick the time when I'm on hiatus( AKA vacation), don't you? *glare*