PDA

View Full Version : The Future?

Ridwan Vars
Jan 29th, 2006, 09:03:13 PM
I dont know if it is my place to think about the future of the Jedi Enclave, but with a miniscule activity on the specific part of the heiarchy of the Jedi it doesn't seem like the state of reuniting is anytime near.

I am quite okay with the state of a long fight back to the way of the old Jedi Temple, but doesn't seem like there are even the smallest strides toward it.

It's quite okay, though, since the biggest instruments to the real outcome of Palpatine's death and reformation of Jedi Order (Jedi Masters/Jedi Knight) are most likely very busy in real life...but are there any plans out there to get it on the right track?

Kyle Krogen
Jan 29th, 2006, 11:01:58 PM
Well, I've been getting back into the habit of playing as Kyle, but its hard to work on his abilities without any other jedi to interact with. So I've been trying to pull all the jedi, that I can find, together and kind of unite them under one Banner. So far Kyle has only bumped into Bandage on Coruscant, but I have future interactions with jedi already planned. So, if you want Ridwan to interact with Jedi then he should do something with Kyle, since Kyle is acting as the ringleader here.

But a new problem I face with this is that all the jedi Kyle is finding are padawan rank. So, without masters or knight we really can't recruit more jedi, or even train the ones Kyle's found. I really want to get some kind of order together, but we really need some knights and masters to step forward and be willing to thrust their jedi characters back in play and help with this.

But if we can't find any senior jedi to participate then I guess we'll just stick to RPing as a bunch of rogue jedi and kind of take a vigilante attack form against the empire and sith. But this is really still in the development stages, so anything could change. Kyle is definitely the most senior padawan, having finished his training pre-reset, so he qualifies for the rank of knight, but hasn't had anyone around to promote him.

(I'm not sure that all made sense, I've been kind of jumping from subject to subject and then back again. So, just try and bare with me. :) )

Ridwan Vars
Jan 30th, 2006, 12:54:17 AM
I actually would love to, but I'm in a sort've sticky situation with Anibra and Wei Wei. Two of us are just awaiting a busy other to reply and get the thread moving again...but it doesn't seem like it'll be anytime soon.

Hopefully it will be and I can jump back into the groove of things with this character.