PDA

View Full Version : The Jedi?

Ira Yahff
Jan 29th, 2006, 08:57:49 PM
Well I know that Palpatine definately burned and destroyed the Jedi Temple, leaving no archives to read about. However, what else is there out there that someone could learn about the Jedi and their past?

Kyle Krogen
Jan 29th, 2006, 11:50:48 PM
Well, information might be found in libraries that palpatine didn't go to and erase all the information on the jedi, but the chances of that are pretty slim, and like you said; the jedi temple was destroyed with all its records, so that can't do that. The only solution I can think of is finding one of the few jedi and learning from them, but this also presents a problem because there are very few active jedi on SWFans at the moment. I would offer to fill this role, but Kyle is only of padawan rank and it would be against the code, and board rules, for a padawan to teach in that kind of way.

Ira Yahff
Jan 30th, 2006, 12:48:23 AM
Who would probably be a worthy Jedi Master or Knight if they were active?

I'm not trying to learn directly under them, such as a Padawan, but more like a student of the very idea of the Force. He hopes to gain a grasp on the Jedi ways...such as a Politician would in the day of the Jedi Era.

Probably nothing more...beyond a grasp on the Force.