PDA

View Full Version : Mad World (Complete)

Alexander Bane
Jan 27th, 2006, 07:27:16 PM
<center>
All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, Worn out faces
Bright and early for the daily races
Going nowhere, Going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, No expression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, No tomorrow

And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
These dreams in which i'm dying, Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles its a very very
Mad World, Mad World

Children waiting for the day they feel good
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
And they feel the way that every child should
Sit and listen, Sit and listen
Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, No one knew me
Hello teacher tell me whats my lesson
Look right through me, Look right through me

And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
These dreams in which i'm dying, Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles its a very very
Mad World, Mad World

Enlargen your world

Mad World</center>

Night and day didn't matter down in solitary confinement; in a prison for the mentally deranged, but at the moment Alexander didn't care about anything. Right now he was sitting in a dark, dank cell. His arms were bound in a straight jacket and his legs were in two sets of stun cuffs. He could look up and see the three security guards through the bar window on his door, and he knew there were several more out of view; armed to the teeth and under orders to shoot Alex is he tried anything. It was the first time the prison had ordered a triple guard for a single inmate. Well, Alex wasn't a normal inmate and had, in the period of a month, caused the prison more trouble then he had caused in his crime spree in coruscant. For the first week he had only been a blithering crybaby. He had lost his entire right hand and he still hadn't recovered from the shock.

But then he snapped out of it, but it seemed that the mental trauma and shock of loosing his hand had cracked his already unstable mind and now sat on the verge of insanity, He was sent to a prison for convicts with mental problems, but the staff really wasn't big enough to keep Alex under control. At first his insanity wasn't too obvious. He would act normal around most people, up to the point were he'd pull a knife out and stab one of his fellow inmates. He never killed them, just give them several cuts and then run away screaming "murder!", so the guards started searching him everyday before letting him out of his cell, and every time they took a knife off him, but a hour later he would have another one and start cutting people up again. So the prison officers searched the whole facility and found a hidden stash of knives, supposedly stolen from the cafeteria kitchen, and from that point the guards never found a knife on Alex. But Alex grew bored with this and started sneaking around the facility, jumping out and scaring people when they least expected him. But this got boring too, so he had waited near the door to the warden's office. It was always locked, but it was a swinging door so if Alex stood in the corner by the door then it would open and he could hide behind the door and then spring out at whoever opened it.

The Warden was out today and one of the few female guards had gone inside to put some paperwork on the warden's desk. Now, normally there was a guard or two posted near the warden's door, but Alex had bribed a few of the inmates to make a ruckus on the other side of the prison to draw them away, and it had worked. So, Alex stood outside that door and waited for the female guard to come out. The door swung open, Alex jumped from his hiding spot, overpowered the woman, and pulled her into the office; locking the doors behind him.

When the Warden finally returned from his errand, he found his office a complete disaster. Paper was scattered all over the place, the furniture was trashed, and there was clothing scattered all over the floor, one clearly being a security uniform with the name, "Sarai Winfield" written on the ID badge. The warden called the guards in and they checked the room out, but found nothing but all of Sarai's clothing and a prison jumpsuit and undergarments.

The door to the side room opened and there stood Alex in the doorway, starknaked with blood smeared hands. The guards cuffed him and then investigated the side room. There, in the middle of the room lay the body Sarai Winfield; laying spread eagle on floor. The marks on her neck revealed that she had been strangled.

And now here Alex sat, in his little cell, wrapped up tight and waiting for his execution in the morning. For absolutely no reason, Alex started laughing hysterically.

Alexia Sturkov
Jan 27th, 2006, 09:34:30 PM
But unknown to Alexander, his freedom had just walked through the door...in high heels...

The front door of the mental prison opened and there was a drop in oxygen levels as all the men in the lobby turned and sucked in a quick breath. There stood a woman with red hair, a beautiful face, and a body that made Madam Viva La Vroom and her feather dance look like an amateur perve show, and the tight revealing outfit she had on only drew more attention to herself.

Alexia Sturkov, Dark Knight, sauntered up to the front desk and gave the man behind it a smile that melted his heart, "Hello, Ma'am," The headmaster said, after starring at her chest for a few moments and then looking up at her face, "Can I help you?" "Yes, I think you can. I'm here to see one of your patients," "Oh, and which would that be?" "A man by the name of Alexander Bane," "Bane eh, let me see," He turned to the console beside him and searched for a Alexander Bane under the mental prisons list of inmates. As he searched, Alexia moved around the desk and came up behind the officer and looked over his shoulder, "Yes, right there," She said, pointing at a name with a slender finger and tapping her long fingernail against the screen, "Alexander Bane," She repeated. "Oh, well. I'm sorry Ma'am, but the Warden has instructed that he is not to receive visitors under any circumstance," "Oh, he's not that dangerous, officer," She purred, sitting down on his desk and laying her hand on top of his, "I just need to see him once last time," Now she gave him a slight pout of her lip, "I promise he won't be any trouble," The officer found himself lulled by her words, "He's going to be executed in the morning and I want to say goodbye," He found himself starring into those big emerald eyes, "And perhaps you might want to do something tonight?" She smiled seductively and rugged her foot against his leg, "Well," He stammered, "I guess it wouldn't hurt too much if you just want to say goodbye," He got to his feet, Alexia following behind him. They took the turbolift down to the bottom floor and the traveled down a flight of stairs to the basement and there they found a small army of armed men watching a miserable man in a small dirty cell, "What’s going on, Frank?" One of the guards asked, "Oh, a visitor for the patient," Alexia ignored their talk and walk over to the door of the cell and peered in through the bars, "Yeah, I'd like her to visit me too," said one of the guards while the other made a thrusting gesture with his hips.

"Alex..."

Alexander Bane
Jan 27th, 2006, 09:45:01 PM
"Alex..."

He had fallen asleep for the moment, but woke when he heart a voice, that even his deranged mind thought was beautiful, calling his name. He forced his eyes open and looked up through the bars and saw, framed in the dim light behind her, the face of an angel. She wasn't the kind of angel you saw painted on the ceiling of churches, but the kind found in dreams and in the heart of every man. He fell in love with that face instantly and wished that he could rise from his shackles and touch her, hold her, excite her. But his attempts were futile and only served to raise him a few inches, but it worth it because it put him that much closer to her face. He smiled, I have looked upon the face of surpassing beauty and now I am ready to die, He closed his eyes and lay back against the wall, his breathing slowed and then stopped... for a minute and then he started coughing and dragging in breath again, "Schutta," He whispered and opened his eyes... and felt as if he would cry. The face was gone, the angel had departed, and he was alone agian. But from within the cell he heard raised voices and yelling. "What the fajitsu is going on out there?" He asked himself and tried to raise himself up enough to see out.

Alexia Sturkov
Jan 27th, 2006, 09:55:55 PM
Alexia pulled her face away from the bars and turned to face the guards. They were still starring at her body and paying little attention to several objects on the other side of the room that rose up into the air and flouted there, as if waiting for some command. Alexia walked over to the closest guard, a big burly man with ebony skin and a stupid expression. She pressed her body against his, "Hello big boy," He smiled and winked, "Hey, baby. I knew you'd see reason and come on over here," "Yes, but why waste time with words?" She asked and lowered her hand down towards his waist; his own hands grabbed the sides of her hips. But Alexia's hand went the purse that she had carried in with her and extracted a silver and black pole and pressed a button the front. A energy beam of bright yellow speared through the man's body, cutting through his heart and several other vital organs. His smoking body fell to the ground and Alexia looked up at the other guards; who were too shocked to do anything, "Time to die!" She screamed, ran forward; butchering the guards with her vibrant lightsabre, while the flouting objects pelted and made short work of Frank, who had been standing by the stairs.

Alexia deactivated the sabre and looked down at the smoldering bodies that surrounded her. Sure she could have blown her way in here in the beginning, but she preferred to use seduction over pure violence.

She turned away and walked over to Alex's cell and cut the lock off, stepped inside, and removed his bindings with the key's she had liberated off one of the guards, "Lets go," She said, helping Alex on to his feet, "I'll explain later, the point is just to get away," With that the two stepped out of the cell, out of the basement, and out of the facility.

Alexander Bane
Jan 27th, 2006, 10:05:32 PM
Alex smiled when he saw her lovely face hovering above him, blessing him with freedom and a smile. Without a work he jumped out and followed after her, trying to comb his hair back with his hands and looking for any knife that might be lying around, but finding none. The two reached the surface and walked out the doors without a hitch. At one point a guard started to stop them, but a wave of the woman's hand and the man blinked and kept walking. Alex really wondered who this woman was, other than his guardian angel. It was strange how he seemed to think more clearly when he was around her. It was like her smile had brushed away his insanity, but in reality Alexia had just suppressed his mind so that he wouldn't freak out and do something psychotic that would give them away. Alexia could fight a group of rent-a-cops, but a army of imperial troopers were another story.

But soon they were outside, blinking in the harsh sunlight, "Come on," The woman said and led towards a speeder and Alex found himself starring at her rump the whole way.

They entered the speeder and the angel fired it up. In a few minutes they entered the slum district and parked in front of a apartment building. It was in good condition compared to the other buildings found in the slum. The woman climbed out of the speeder and walk towards the building, Alex following close behind her. They reached the door and the woman opened it with a wave of her hand. As they entered Alex saw that the door didn't have any knobs or buttons in which to open it with. He wondered what strange power that the angel woman possessed and he desired to know more about it. They entered the building, the door shutting by itself behind them.

When Alex's eyes grew accosted to the gloom, he saw that the tiny room they stood in only contained the front door and a flight of stairs that disappeared up into the next floor, and the woman was already half way up them. Alex jumped up the stairs two at a time to catch with the woman. He reached the top just as the woman activated the lights. The room before him wasn't large, but it was richly decorated. A soft white carpet covered the floor and two couches of rich fabric sat in the center, facing each other. Between the couches sat a short table made of a dark, rich wood that Alex had never seen before.

Alex slowly took off his boots and laid them by the stairs. He would hate to ruin the carpet with his dirty footwear and anger his guardian angel. "Please wait here," The woman said and then disappeared through a door, "Sure thing," Alex said and then plopped down on one of the couches, throwing one of his legs over the arm and smiling like a hungry sand panther, "Things are looking up Alex, and no mistake," He hugged himself as he said it.

Alexia Sturkov
Jan 30th, 2006, 02:36:31 PM
Alexia emerged from the side room, now dressed in a flowing black gothic style dress, trimmed with dark red. She sat down on the couch across from Alex and starred at him for a few moments before speaking; "Well, as I promised, I will explain things to you. My name is Alexia Sturkov, and I broke you out of prison because I detected a certain quality in you that could benefit both of us. You may wonder what that quality is, so I will tell you. The force, Mister Bane. You have a very strong for aura around you, and a dark one at that. That alone won't do much for you, but if developed you could become a being of magnificent power. I too, possess the force, but the difference between me and you is that I have had training to develop it and my power is quite strong, as you may have seen in the prison earlier today. Now, what I am proposing is to teach you how to use the force and in return you will become my apprentice, my servant, my minion, A general for my army and a leader for my people," She paused to smile, "Does that appeal to you, Mister Bane?" He said and then added, "And I can supply you with all the knives you evil little heart could ever desire."

Alexander Bane
Jan 30th, 2006, 02:42:59 PM
To Alex's demented mind all he heard was "Blah blah, the force, blah blah, power, blah blah blah, apprentice, blah, general, blah blah blah, knives." At the last part Alex's mind returned from daydreams, involving women and sharp sticks, and gave Alexia his entire attention, "Interesting proposition, no doubt," Alex said as if he had heard the whole thing, "But this force you speak of, it sounds familiar but I can't place it exactly. So, please refresh my memory on the subject."

In the back of his mind something stirred; a memory, a thought, an image, a sound. He didn't know, but it made him feel uneasy, and it was talking about the force that was making it happen. Somehow he felt that he already knew the answer to his question, but he knew he had heard it before. And to make things even better, he had a terrible headache coming on.

Alexia Sturkov
Jan 30th, 2006, 02:50:04 PM
"The force, Mister Bane, is the energy form that lives inside and gives life to all things. Without the force life could not exist. It would seem to be a sentient life form, as well; for many people have confessed to having received messages from the force, usually in visions, but messages nonetheless. There are many aspects of the force; the two dominant forms are the lightside and the darkside. The lightside uses the force for healing and protection, while the darkside chooses hate and destruction. Now there are people in this galaxy who possess special connections to the force and can use and bend it to their will and for whatever purpose they want. These people choose to either follow the light or darkside. The followers of the light are called Jedi and the darksiders are called Sith. But there are other sub groups that exist between the two groups. I myself would never call myself a sith. I prefer to use the ancient term of Dark Jedi, neither jedi nor sith, but dark nonetheless

So, Mister Bane. Are you willing to take my offer, or is there more information you require?"

Alexander Bane
Jan 30th, 2006, 02:51:45 PM
Alex yawned and scratched the back of his neck, "Well, thats all good and well, but I'm still curious as to what my role in this would all be?" He wanted the power she spoke of, and he was sure he qualified for the darkside, and for dominion of hell itself at that, but he still wanted to learn more before he sold his soul over to the vixen sitting before him.

Alexia Sturkov
Jan 30th, 2006, 02:55:10 PM
"You role, Mister Bane, would be to serve as my apprentice. You do what I say and I teach you how to use your force powers. You will eventually rise to the same level of power as myself, and from that point you can either leave and pursue your own path or remain with me and participate in my many plans for the future. Just keep in mind that before you gain that level of power; you are my servant will abide with any role I place you in."

Alexander Bane
Jan 30th, 2006, 03:01:40 PM
"Ah, I see now, very interesting. I really don't like the idea of being your lap dog, but if its my only ticket to power then I think I could live with it," He said, and giggled a little, "But I do require a little free time to go about my 'hobbies'," He winked, smiled, and made a stabbing motion with his hand, "Otherwise I may go mad with the boredom."

Alexia Sturkov
Jan 30th, 2006, 08:52:40 PM
Alexia doubted that Alex could get any madder, but it would be something worse seeing. The man's insanity was part of the reason she had chosen him. Were normal insane people's minds were a storm of feelings, emotions, and thoughts; Alex's mind was weak, open, and devoid of the signs of the insanity that plagued him, almost as if he just acted insane or there was some hidden reason for his fragile sanity. She could delve into his mind and read what had happened in his life for the last year and then it went blank. There was nothing, no memories, just mental trauma. He suffered from memory lost on top of all of it, but there was that feeling again as if he had made himself the way he was. As if he had made himself forget... it was odd, for sure.

"Yes, yes," Alexia said, snapping out of her thoughts and coming back to reality, "You will get your play time, you don't have to worry about that, Mister Bane," She smiled, "So, are you in agreement?"

Alexander Bane
Jan 30th, 2006, 08:59:53 PM
"For sure!" Alex shouted, jumping to his feet and doing a dance on the spot to show his excitement, "So, when do we start, my little angel woman?" He asked; a big grin so big on his face that one would fear he'd loose his ears. The smile faded almost as soon as it came. Alex's headache suddenly got worse. The pain ripped though his head with all the grace of a krayt dragon in mating season. His vision became dark and distorted. He was breathing hard and his limbs felt like they were on fire. He fell to his knees, arms limp at his side. He stayed like that for a few moments until he fell forward, hitting the soft carpet with his forehead. Then his vision started to darken, "Gnarly," Was all he said and then his eyes closed and he knew no more.

Alexia Sturkov
Jan 30th, 2006, 09:05:56 PM
"I apologize, Mister Bane, but this makes my job easier," Alexia said as she laid the dart launcher on the table and then stood up. She walked over to Alex and nudged him with her boot; yes he was out, and for good reasons. Alexia clapped her hand once and the side door opened and a pair of her force hunters walked in, "Take him to my ship," She said and one of the hunters picked the unconscious Alex up and threw him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and then departed. The other Hunter, clearly bigger then the first; strode over to Alexia and dropped to his knee, "Do you really think he will do, Trinity?" It asked without looking up, "Yes, Jurak, I do think he will. His thoughts are easy to manipulate and his mind so warped for him to question my commands," She smiled and bade Jurak to rise, "He will make a great priest for my church..."