PDA

View Full Version : Possible to disable Custom Titles

Atreyu
Jan 23rd, 2006, 08:23:42 PM
Is there anyway for an individual user to disable seeing them? I always have sigs, avatars etc. disabled (less clutter) but now I have all the custom titles which contain pics and other stuff showing up now.

Cool for those who like that thing, but is there an option for those of us who don't (I'm probably the only one)? :)

Morgan Evanar
Jan 23rd, 2006, 09:10:17 PM
I dunno but it would be nice :o

Atreyu
Feb 1st, 2006, 11:07:25 PM
Ok ................ I guess there isn't an option.

The silence here is deafening. :)

Sudoku
Feb 2nd, 2006, 06:42:10 PM
Use a text-only style?

Mu Satach
Feb 3rd, 2006, 12:02:40 AM
If you use Firefox as your browser you can block all the images from the server by right clicking on the supporter image. That would take care of it.

Atreyu
Feb 5th, 2006, 10:06:47 PM
Originally posted by Kyashi
Use a text-only style?
Already do. Custom titles have been set to all themes (kind of like our Supporter titles, as well as the poster rankings)

Originally posted by Mu Satach
If you use Firefox as your browser you can block all the images from the server by right clicking on the supporter image. That would take care of it.
Use Opera myself. I'm not really so desperate to remove them that I'll even disable images in the browser, but just wondered if the option was there via the User CP. I guess not, so no harm, no foul. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 6th, 2006, 12:30:59 AM
At this point in time there is no option to disable the CTs. If it can be done, I believe we should disable them in the text only styles when we get a chance.

TheHolo.Net
Feb 7th, 2006, 06:56:49 PM
Supporter CTs have been removed from the text only styles.

Atreyu
Feb 8th, 2006, 07:10:07 PM
Thank you. :)

:: gives admins a cupcake each ::