PDA

View Full Version : Blow 'em up!

Lamar Starworth
Jan 22nd, 2006, 10:39:04 PM
I was hoping to have some sort of encounter with a Jedi. It would probably be the first for Lamar, but I'm not going to be exactly paticular about who I choose. Just basically needs to be at a location which isn't the stereotypical Star Wars Planets (Coruscant, Corellia, Tatooine, Dantoine, etc).

Hoping to expand the horizions of places Lamar has been. Also, the fact that he would be stationed on some Expanded Unvierse would typically expand the element wide amount of places one could "accidently" find a Jedi.

So if anyone would be interested or that your character would fit within the script, please post here or give me a private message.

Just need a Jedi interested in encountering an Imperial.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 22nd, 2006, 11:06:07 PM
I'd be interested. Kyle Krogen, Jedi, blah, blah, blah.

Well, You really didn't say what kind of accounter you want, whether you wanted a fight and, if so, if the fight would be on the ground or in the air. As for planets, for some reason Cloud City, Bespin comes to mind because I think that Bespin would be a cool location for a ship battle, but if you want something else other then a fight then I'll have to look through some planets first and get back.

Sudoku
Jan 22nd, 2006, 11:11:15 PM
I know you sent me a PM. (not sure if it pretains to this thread).

I have a Jedi/Bounty Hunter if you wanna play :)

Lamar Starworth
Jan 23rd, 2006, 08:51:58 PM
Well the encounter would involve something face to face and a probable battle. So if either, or someone else, is still interested please do reply.

And Kyashi, I would like to RP with your character. Just send me a message about the character...because I dont know who it is :P