PDA

View Full Version : Underworld: Evolution

Zasz Grimm
Jan 20th, 2006, 06:32:47 PM
From the trailer I thought I was going to be dissapointed in the way they were going with it, you know, making Selene the end all be all. Regardless, I knew I wanted to see it, and I wasn't dissappointed. In fact, I thought it was much better than the first.

Kate, as usual, was...Kate. :angel

Michael was not a chump. He dispensed the ownage, and it was awesome to watch.

Plot was well thought out, I think. At least, following up with the first one. Markus was sadistically evil and I loved it.

DO NOT READ SPOILER IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT ABOUT THE MOVIE.

Whenever Michael 'died' I about spazzed out. One could think it might be gay about bringing him back. But whenever they flashed back hearing selene's voice about nothing was known about hybrids..well, it was awesome. And did make sense. The warcraft <smallfont color=#FFFFFF>-NO CURSING, READ FAQ-</smallfont> in me made me think.."lol shaman rez"

I want to watch it again. =/

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 21st, 2006, 11:07:42 AM
Predictably, I'm looking forward to this. I'm glad to hear that Michael plays a bigger role in dispensing the smackdowns.

Droo
Jan 22nd, 2006, 08:34:11 PM
Saw it but wasn't overly impressed. I feel Underworld was better.

Jedieb
Jan 22nd, 2006, 08:35:30 PM
Liked the first one, but not enough to go out of my way to see this one. I'll catch it on DVD or cable.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 23rd, 2006, 09:51:24 AM
I liked it a lot. :) Whoever made it had enough sense not to let it drag on and on.

I'm a little confused as to the Elder Corvinus and what his whole deal was, but I muched my way through a whole lot of popcorn and had a good time.

Wil Mienstrire
Jan 24th, 2006, 03:25:22 PM
Ummmmmmmmmmmm... the movie was worth the big screen fee but other than that, no sir.

Ms. Blanchette was hotter than hot, of course but the acting in the movie overall didn't get any better than the first. Micheal was allowed to be in a daze in the last movie, he was in shock, for good reasons too. This time around, you were kinda like... uhhh ok... you can start acting anytime now. Or maybe have given him some substance to his script. Kinda like Emelia, or Marcus, or any of the characters. It was all action with little behind a lot of it to support it.

Overall though, seriously, the vamp vs lycan war thing was a great kicker. I'm a big fan of animatronics like what they used and their make up deals and what not, because unlike Mr. Lucas, they actually use extras and stuff and don't CG everything in like they probably could've done.

By far, my favorite part is the part with Victer, wowowowow. That guy rocks my socks.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 24th, 2006, 07:47:52 PM
The opening sequence was fantastic. :D

Mu Satach
Jan 26th, 2006, 04:49:05 PM
dagnabbit... I was content to just wait for HBO to show this, but all your comments are making me really curious now. :p

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 30th, 2006, 09:04:16 PM
Go see it... you muuuuuust....

Jaime Tomahawk
Jan 31st, 2006, 07:40:40 AM
Underworld:Evolution is so awful it doesnt deserve a review. What the hell possessed me to watch it, I have no idea.

Oriadin
Jan 31st, 2006, 08:05:49 AM
Id give it 6/10. Cant say I was overly impressed with anything but the way Kate looked!