PDA

View Full Version : Post Christmas Mobilization

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 20th, 2006, 02:34:06 PM
Since the Christmas season has expectedly slowed everyone down, its time to get back into it as we're going to attempt to usher in a new story for The Sith Order. Everyone is invited and encouraged to participate, even to those from Kyashi's group who have IC resisdence at TSO.

What is offered is a creative role in the development and outcome of this story. Zereth Lancer has constructed a core to branch off from which is listed below.

A powerful woman named Alexia Sturkov has been gathering her personal forces to attack the Sith in their home and wipe them out. She carries a heavy grudge against the Sith, particularly the Elders, but all will suffer for their association. She will attack the Palace, the cost will be great.

This is to be a tragedy with a somber tone and feel. The objective is to write TSO into a situation where there is little hope for Order's future. To create a dark age of which the Order shall emerge from at a later point.

One request Zereth and myself have asked for is for someone to play the accidental traitor, so somehow accidentally give Alexia the last piece of information she needs for the attack. Volunteers let me know either here, through PM or AIM.

Anyone else feel free to post ideas here or speak with me on AIM, my screenname is Mind 0f Another and I'm always glad to bounce ideas.

And Zereth: If I've missed anything, feel free to edit this post or reply.

Sudoku
Jan 20th, 2006, 11:49:10 PM
Let us know what part we'll be playing in this drama, and we'll see what we can do.

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 22nd, 2006, 06:33:05 PM
We, as in everyone, or we as in your krew?

Tarsis
Jan 22nd, 2006, 08:46:22 PM
Count me in >_<

I'm not one for wanting to betray the Order but what happens to our "accidental traitor"?

Naira Cross
Jan 22nd, 2006, 08:50:53 PM
Sounds like fun. I'm for it.

Sudoku
Jan 22nd, 2006, 09:31:50 PM
I meant the Krew.

I'd be all for being the traitor, but I dont know enough about the Order to really have it work :(

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 22nd, 2006, 11:32:46 PM
I can only assure what won't happen to the 'accidental traitor', that being he won't be kick out or anything.

An idea popped into my head: would anyone be up for a possible kidnapping episode? I'm thinking Alexia's forces kidnap a handful in a thread at the order, then an escape thread in general rping? Any takers? Preferable the less combat oriented.

(For the record, Hara Kiri will be tossed in that group.)

Ezra Na'chtion
Jan 22nd, 2006, 11:46:25 PM
Ezra would fit into the category as a completely un-combat oriented and slighly useless person, unless Alexia wants a battle of wits :)

Nayala Palain
Jan 23rd, 2006, 02:44:43 PM
ooh please let me be part of this. My criminal minds thread is the return of Athena and Malice... to TSO.... I wanna play... since Athena has always been here and there she could simply be your traitor....

Im all for kidnapping if it helps also... gloomy and drab love dark threads....

Lucianus Adair
Jan 26th, 2006, 09:45:18 PM
This sounds like fun. Heya Athena.