PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Squadron

Gavin Ravenna
Jan 20th, 2006, 12:23:20 AM
Would it be possible to get shadow squadron up and going again? I mean, it really only finished a single thread and then died out in the middle of the second one. I think we should at least make the effort to bring this good idea back up from the junk heap and put it back into use. I don't know how many of the SS members are still active or interested in RPing in SS again, but I think there must be a few that would be interested. Sure, we wouldn't have the full squadron, but we could have few RPers in there and the rest could be NPCs or something. So, what do you guys think? Could we bring SS back from the dead to the living?

(BTW, this is Zachariah Jak'el)

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 20th, 2006, 02:40:28 PM
I'm all for it - maybe we can be used in a thread somewhere?

I honestly don't have time to try to find one, but if Khendon or anyone else has a place they can be used, Bette Davis is there. :)

Khendon Sevon
Mar 20th, 2006, 02:55:00 PM
They can be used in the battle where Reshmar is going to try and kill Khendon. Expect that thread... soon.

Karl Valten
Mar 21st, 2006, 02:32:49 PM
Travis North is here, I think he was part of SS.

Travis North
Mar 21st, 2006, 02:48:34 PM
Great acronym eh. I never joined Shade Squadron ICly, just npc'd a pilot, who when killed, I as Travis North would have replaced them. I didn't persue it though.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 23rd, 2006, 05:16:57 PM
No one else did either. :(

Travis North
Mar 24th, 2006, 05:19:16 PM
If people are still interested in Shade Squadron, I wouldn't mind doing something with the squadron.

Zachariah Jak'el
Apr 5th, 2006, 03:30:37 PM
So... Has anything happened that SS could join into or are we still waiting for that/those threads to get started?

P.S. Could someone plug the Colonel rank thing into my CT space?