PDA

View Full Version : Promotions

Kyle Krogen
Jan 18th, 2006, 11:11:51 PM
I was wondering how I would go about getting a promotion to Knight? Before the reset I was put up for promotion and rejected due to Kyle's more violent nature. But the fact remains that Kyle has finished his padawan training and should be promoted. Now, I'm not implying that you guys HAVE to promote me, I'm just saying that it'd be nice if we could work something out to get him promoted so he won't remain a padawan forever.

I remember while planning for the reset that the jedi would hold "meetings" of some kind were lots of jedi would get together and a council of sorts would get together to handle matters, such as promotions. So whatever happened to that? Did one happen and I just missed it?

I really want to use Kyle, but there isn't much to do if your a lone jedi. So perhaps we should at least do some threads were groups of jedi interact and possibly work together to accomplish some task.

Serena Laran
Jan 19th, 2006, 12:26:51 PM
It doesn't seem that there are any Jedi around anymore to promote anyone.

But I would hazard the guess that an OOC group of high up Jedi might be able to vote on promotions. I would work on getting to know other Jedi IC though, which would help bring about the formation of the Enclave. ;)