PDA

View Full Version : Ugh, I wish I hadn't worked that Armenian Money Train job...

Charley
Jan 16th, 2006, 06:29:28 PM
...because now I have a stomach ulcer to show for it :x

Guess work has finally gotten to me. I'm taking the day off tomorrow to get diagnosed and poked at by white suits, because I feel like crap right now.

Khendon Sevon
Jan 16th, 2006, 06:41:16 PM
Take it easy, man, and feel better.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 16th, 2006, 11:56:35 PM
Feel better soon :(

JMK
Jan 17th, 2006, 07:45:28 AM
WTF? That's the 3rd person this YEAR that I know has been diagnosed with a stomach ulcer.

What the hell are you people doing to yourselves? Damn...

Charley
Jan 17th, 2006, 10:47:47 AM
Back from the doctor.

Pretty much, I'm not symptomatic enough to say for sure. They've observing me for the next four or so days and have me on some meds. They've asked me to step back on stressful activity and to adjust my diet, which means I have to cut out caffeine, citrus, and tomatoes which will be tough >_<

Oh hey I also found out I weight 320 pounds, holy hell. And this is after I've lost about ten pounds. I just can't wrap my brain around me being 140 pounds heavier than I used to be just seven short years ago.

Lady Vader
Jan 22nd, 2006, 05:25:36 PM
:(

You need a vacation. I don't like seeing you all wrapped up in stress (and I know it can be aweful... I've experienced it now for the past couple of months... though somehow, I think I've become appathetic to everything around me, so now I don't feel the stress... or something).

Hope you feel better soon! :)

Droo
Jan 22nd, 2006, 05:47:24 PM
Take care, mate, and get better soon.

Sudoku
Jan 22nd, 2006, 11:32:08 PM
Originally posted by Charley
and to adjust my diet, which means I have to cut out caffeine, citrus, and tomatoes which will be tough >_<

Ugh, I would die without the Evil "C" :x :hug Feel better.