PDA

View Full Version : Unfortunate news...

Saveeradeevaravaravee
Jan 1st, 2006, 11:16:15 AM
Unfortunately, due to RL situations, with school and family things, I have to drop out of the RP scene for an indefinite time. I don't know when, if ever, I will be able to return, and I'm sorry for those of you I'm RPing with right now.

I'll make one last post in each of the multi-party RP threads I'm in right now, but, for the ones with only two people, I'm just going to fade out, in case I'm ever able to return and finish them. This also applies to Gran Davrak, S'shuuur, Xoriix Dvron, Arsalis Kyrr, and Joda Cardgage.

I'm sorry to have to do this so suddenly, but, as everyone knows, RL comes first. Hopefully, if things ever settle down, I'll be able to jump back in some day.

Bye everyone. I'm going to miss this place! :cry

Khendon Sevon
Jan 1st, 2006, 11:29:46 AM
Take care, it was fun having you as my apprentice while it lasted :) Hope you can work everything out.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 1st, 2006, 12:51:45 PM
:(

Take care of business. :)

Morgan Evanar
Jan 1st, 2006, 07:27:21 PM
:( crud.

Migg Laos
Jan 3rd, 2006, 02:35:15 AM
:( Hope things are okay (or get okay, eventually). :)

Draken Chakara
Jan 3rd, 2006, 03:03:28 PM
Well, crap. I really need to finish the thread I'm in. Any chance you could let your character get eaten by a Yeti?

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 3rd, 2006, 05:38:10 PM
I think he's hoping to come back eventually, so I doubt getting his character killed is an option. ;)

Migg Laos
Jan 4th, 2006, 01:52:49 AM
Although you have to admit if you're gonna go, that's a pretty cool way to do it. Imagine the eulogy.

Victor Crestmere
Jan 7th, 2006, 03:28:34 PM
Sorry I wasn't around to see you off Saveer, it's been fun kido. Take it easy and I hope to see ya on the boards later.

Keep that Sith Spirit alive >_<

Jakobi Skorne
Jan 7th, 2006, 06:07:37 PM
Drat. I finally get my comp back from the attack of the killer Blaster Worm, and now S'shuuur is dropping out for RL reasons.....ah, well it happens. Hope to see you back, S'shuuur....