PDA

View Full Version : LV and or other LA maniacs

Mu Satach
Dec 28th, 2005, 07:58:17 PM
I know some of you all are prepping for "The Aussie" where, when & who is hosting said shindig?

I don't know if my finances could handle a jaunt to la la land...
(I have my tuition bill (+) coming up next month)

but the air fare is reasonable... so if after I balance the damage I did to my pocket book is not as bad as I think... it would be pretty hard to by pass up an oportunity to FORCE TROUT the Cat Terrist in person.

:rollin

CMJ
Dec 29th, 2005, 01:18:34 PM
I'm not sure I'll be going to the "official" meetup. But he and I are already planning on hanging out just the two of us.

Mu Satach
Dec 29th, 2005, 06:50:32 PM
I was thinking of jumping down there friday the 13th, and heading back sunday the 15th.

Jaime Tomahawk
Jan 7th, 2006, 06:15:05 PM
Originally posted by Mu Satach
I was thinking of jumping down there friday the 13th, and heading back sunday the 15th.

You want me to contact you?

CMJ
Jan 7th, 2006, 08:06:13 PM
I'd offer to house you, but I may be housing Marcus for a day or two(or more) now. And my apartment is the size of a yugo. ;)

Mu Satach
Jan 7th, 2006, 08:57:54 PM
Unless a miracle happens I don't think it's going to work out for me to jump down there. :(

I don't have time to explain, but it involves complications from work and fundage. =\

Jaime Tomahawk
Jan 8th, 2006, 09:25:07 PM
Originally posted by Mu Satach
Unless a miracle happens I don't think it's going to work out for me to jump down there. :(

I don't have time to explain, but it involves complications from work and fundage. =\

Damn :(

AmazonBabe
Jan 9th, 2006, 05:42:32 PM
:(

Well, if a miracle occurs and you are able to make it down, we've got a schedule set up here (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39833).

:)

Mu Satach
Jan 10th, 2006, 07:58:57 PM
We're short handed at my 2nd job and one of the other weekend hosts beat me to the punch in taking time off, so now I'm covering part of his shift and working all weekend instead of being able to run away.

Plus, although I have enough cash for the flight, there's not enough left over in my savings to get around town or do anything fun with you all once I'm there.

So... if I never get a chance to head down under, I'll just have to smack the aussie with a trout in Heaven. ;)