PDA

View Full Version : Hello...?

Ridwan Vars
Dec 19th, 2005, 07:34:42 PM
I was wondering if anyone within the Sith Order would be interested RPing with me. If your interested just post here or PM me.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 19th, 2005, 08:13:49 PM
Depends on what your aim for the thread is. What is your general idea for how you want the thread to go? Do you want a nice little chat on the differences of good and evil, or do you want a battle between forces. And is your character affiliated (sp) with any groups? (Jedi, sith, IMP, rebels, other)

It helps to know these things :)

Ridwan Vars
Dec 20th, 2005, 12:19:28 AM
Hehe.

Well he is basically a "Masterless" Jedi Padawan on his wayward to following any leads on where his Master (father) is. At this point he has taken a stop on Corellia, trying to delve into the history that his father has left him with of the planet and it's association with the Old Republic's Jedi Order.

He isn't directly affilated with the Old Jedi Order beside his father and lineage, a long with teachings. Basically I'm seeking an interaction, nothing beyond that. Just a chat of good and evil in a sense. Extremely unlikely for it to go beyond that, however.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 20th, 2005, 06:41:20 PM
Hmm..... *Rubs evil chin* Well, I have alot of time on my hands because I have no life and just sit at home all day, and what not. So, if you start a thread I'll join in, and if you have a thread going already then post a link up in here, please.

Side Note: I, and tso, can not be held accountable for any injuries sustained in said thread. Have a nice day :)

Ridwan Vars
Dec 20th, 2005, 10:14:25 PM
Dont Eat me! :)

[Link] (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39794)

Zereth Lancer
Dec 20th, 2005, 11:35:39 PM
Buahahahahaahahahaaa!!!

Nah, I only eat babies, and even then I usually only eat their brains (With a spoon, of course)

Jorshal Vuntana
Dec 21st, 2005, 01:12:15 PM
Of course with a spoon!

We're not barbarians here...

Ridwan Vars
Jan 9th, 2006, 07:56:21 PM
Well it looks like this attempt failed (Saae's character is gone). However, I am not giving up on the location of Corellia. If any other Sith are interested in RPing with me and have some time just PM me or post here.

:)