PDA

View Full Version : Yurza

Yurza Magus
Dec 17th, 2005, 12:27:12 PM
Ok. I've got a little idea to still have Yurza around here even though it's going to take a little bit of work to do. My idea is that if someone wants to use him, and I would love to do this since I want to be around kinda still for the next few months, I need someone to just e-mail me. Like just email me the idea for a thread and then the replies and i'll right what i need to and then all someone has to do is copy and paste using my account. If anyone feels that this wouldn't be a burden then just let me know and I'll give you the info for the account.

Jorshal Vuntana
Dec 17th, 2005, 11:24:45 PM
Wait, I'm a little lost.

You want us to e-mail you the thread and you give Yurza's reply?

I'd help but my e-mail is down until about mid-january, after that i suppose I could do it.

Yurza Magus
Dec 18th, 2005, 04:03:09 PM
Yeah that would be the gist of it unless you guys think it would be easier to just go without Yurza for the next two months. I've tried accessing the boards from the place I'm going to and it won't work. For some reason the only thing I can access is Meras.

Jorshal Vuntana
Dec 18th, 2005, 04:25:09 PM
Well, when do you hit your 2 month hiatus? Because, as I've said before, I'm willing to help but I can't access my e-mail until about mid-january

Yurza Magus
Dec 18th, 2005, 07:41:53 PM
well i start about the 20th of Dec

Zereth Lancer
Dec 18th, 2005, 08:19:00 PM
Maybe you guys could get a little dealio set up on Meras?

Yurza Magus
Dec 24th, 2005, 04:43:56 PM
Ok...this is wierd, but I'm not questioning. I guess I can now come here and not Meras. Not sure how long this will last.